Music and Play

MUSIC "A SONG"

Chapter 1:

 

Junsu was playing the piano, he was oblivious to his surroundings or the people arround him. He was in his world of music where the only thing he saw were the keys and the music notes in-front of him or at times the ones already in his head and only heard the music he was playing.

He did not notice a chubby girl, who was sitting on the floor near where he was, listening so intently as he played the piano.

Junsu played on and on until he was satisfied enough.  When he stopped playing to pause for a while he closed his eyes and listened to the music in his mind.

Jenny clapped her hands and was smiling from ear to ear. Junsu was suprised to hear someone clapping near him. And opened his eyes to look where it was coming from.  And found her seated on the floor clapping her hands smiling at him. "WOW!! Junsu, that was so beautiful. You were so good!"  

He smiled shyly,  "Thank you." He knew she always listened to him whenever she got the chance. Often times, he'd just catch her there seated on the floor, as she watched him play the piano and listened to him.

She got up from the floor and approached him, and then stood beside him,  she reached out and took his hand,  "This hand is so good."

"hahahaha Stop that," he consiously and shyly answered.

"Are you through with your practice for today?"  she asked him. 

"I think so, but I still would like to practice some more,"  looking at her with an inquiring eyes.

She got hold of his wrist and started pulling, "Come on Junsu,  let's go out to play." 

"I . . ."  he wanted to say no to her, but did not know how. 

"I'm not taking no for an answer. Come on and play,"   she pulled him with both her hands now, smiling. "Too much playing the piano is not good for you. You need to play some games too, you know." Jenny was  smirking a little.

"I. . ."  he was not able to finish his sentence because she  was being persistent. He was already standing because she was  pulling him and he did not want her to strain herself, so he was not really putting a fight, but was moving towards her with her motion of pulling him along. "I'm up. . Alright . . Alright . . I'm coming," Jenny was smiling from ear to ear. Holding Junsu's wrist as she led him out from the room. And they headed towards the backyard of the school where there were swings, slides and a sand box. 

"Hmm . .What do you fancy doing today?"  She looked at him inquiringly.

"It's up to you,"  his only answer.

"hihihihi Alright, let's go to the slides," laughing at him.

"But you'll get tired," showing his concern for her.

"But you'll be beside me. So I'll be okay," smiling up to him. 

"Slides then," finally he conceded to her wishes. He assisted her up the slides.  She went first and he followed soon after. They slid one after the other. And they did it several times. They were laughing and having fun while they were doing it.

"Okay, I'm tired. Let's pause for a while. I need a breather," she was flushed and tired, but happy.  

"Why don't we sit on the swing while we rest?"  he nonchalantly said. 

"Okay," she was smiling at him. They walked to the swing and sat side by side. "This feels good. What do you think?" smiling.

"Yes, this is good, but now you are tired. Let us not do any more, alright?"

"I agree. hahahahaha Even if I wanted to, I don't think I could. I brought something, will you get it for me? it's in your practice room.  I think that is where I left it.  It's a bag and bottled juice," she said to him.

"Alright, I'll be right back. Stay right here, okay? Don't go anywhere," pointed a finger at her. 

"Okay," smiling at him.

Junsu went inside again to get what she has left behind, and came back with a bag and a bottled juice, "Here,"  giving the items to Jenny, and she took them from him.

"I brought some donuts with me and I'd like to share them with you," Jenny was bringing out a donut. 

"It's alright you don't have to."

"But I want to . . here. ."

"Alright," he was about to take the donut, but she did not give it to him. Pursing her lips and smiling, 

"I have a better idea, why don't you just take a bite," she was holding the donut towards him.

"I'll just break it in half or I'll have one of the other donuts in the bag, " Junsu said instead.

With a little pout, "Come on Mesunie, please take a bite,"  she was still holding the donut towards him.

"Mesunie? Again?" He rolled his eyes then looked at her again. 

"hihihihi But that is your name. My Junsu  or Junsu is mine for Mesunie,"  he could only half smile at her.

"You and your nicknames. Hhhhhmm"

Jenny placed the donut to his lips. He moved to take the donut, but she did not give the donut and shook her head and with pouting lips held the donut back to Junsu's lips, waiting for him to take a bite. Even though he felt awkward, he  took a bite. She gave a beaming smile.  Then she took a bite herself, "Hhhmmm" With food in asked him, " Isn't it deliciuos? So yummy." He only smiled and continued to chew. "Hhmm here have some more," giving the donut to him and placing it to his lips. He did not wish to argue with her took another bite, and then she in turn took another bite. They did it until the donut was finished, and she brought out another one and they shared that one, too.

"I don't have a glass so we'll share the bottle," she spoke to Junsu and he  took the bottle and drank from it without his lips touching the rim of the bottle. Jenny pouted but did not say anything and drank from the bottle with her lips touching the rim of the bottle. "I'm full how about you?" taking a deep breath.

"I'm okay," he answered.

"Aaah that means you'll have to eat again later."

"hahahaha But I'm a boy I eat more than a girl would." 

Jenny just smiled.