Mesunie

MUSIC "A SONG"

Chapter 2:

 

" He will be there again, playing the piano," Jenny was speaking to herself. " I'll see him again, my Mesunie."

"Ohhh, It hurts. it's so hard to breathe, " Jenny was on oxygen and had two IVs in her right hand. She was in the hospital bed in the children's ward.

MY SUNIE

  YOU GIVE ME JOY

YOU GIVE ME STRENGTH

A WILL TO GO ON

 

"I pass my time like this, waiting for the chance to go to him again and see him again. But, today is a hard day. I could hardly breathe. And I'm aching all over. Will I be able to play with him ?" Jenny was saying out loud speaking to no one. 

I ACHE RIGHT NOW

I NOTICE IT NOT

WHEN YOU'RE WITH ME

MY BREATH OF FRESH AIR

 

"Omma? Did you buy something for me that I could bring with me to share with Junsu?" Jenny was asking her mother.

"I made rice cakes today and I made two sauces for them. One is sweet and the other a little spicy. And I made some juice too the way you like them," her mother answered her. Her Omma takes her out from the hospital and brings her to the center whenever  Junsu was there. This is the only happiness of her sick child, that is why she gives in to her.

Jenny's Omma's private thoughts, 'I would do anything just to keep a smile in my child's lips, and this is Jenny's happiest moments, when she is with Junsu. Why does she have to be so sick. She is so pretty like a cherubim, but she has this rare disease. Why do you have to have it?'

She was preparing the bag Jenny would be carrying with her. She will take her to the center and wait outside or wait in the nearest restaurant. Then she will take Jenny back to the hospital. They had the doctor's permission to do this.

"Are you ready, my Cherry," her Omma asked her.

The nurse had already taken the IVs out, and Jenny was no longer on  the oxygen tank from the room, but she was instead using a smaller oxygen tank that they took with them.

Jenny was already sitting on a wheelchair, and the nurse was ready to take them down.

'Omma loves to call me Cherry hihihihi. For my red lips? Red cheeks? hihihihi I wonder,' Jenny thought. "Omma, why do you call me your Cherry? I'm just wondering," she asked her Omma.

Smiling at her, she answered, "Ohh You're cute as a cherubim, and cherubim is a little angel. And you're my little angel, too."

Smiling, "Ohh Am I that cute Omma? hihihihi Do you think Junsu thinks that I'm cute, too? hihihihi I can be his cherubim, his Cherry. hahahahahahaha" Lauging so gleefully. "I am ready Omma, let's go. Junsu will be playing the piano today and I don't want to miss it," Jenny said to her Omma.

Smiling, " Let us go." She looked and nodded to the nurse, "Thank you." The nurse nodded and smiled at her. They went out from the room and was ready to leave the hospital.