004

Who Are You, Mister?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun open the packages — a gift from Chorong for him. There's a small piano music box. When we the cover is open, it will play a soft instrumental music.

                  "When did she buy this?" Woohyun ask himself and smile.

                  In the music box, there's a picture of Chorong sitting on the bench while holding a teddy bear write, "Do you like spring bear?" at the top of the picture.

 

                   In the box also have a packets of Feroro Roche, their favorite chocolate also known as their trademark cures if they have a fight. There's a small note attached with the chocolate, "one for you, one for me, the other one, we share. Okay?" Woohyun chuckled. "Yah, why don't you take a picture with a chicken feet?" 

                  Then, Woohyun open Chorong's card. She only write a little.

Annyeong, Nam Woohyun~

         So, this is me, Park Chorong. I want to say, I'm really really sorry because I've hurt you and your heart so many times through our relationship.

         I also always want to be that special someone in your heart and I don't want to loss you because of my stupidness.

         I never doubt your sincerity. Believe me!

         As long as you are happy, 

Park Chorong..

p/s: Don't forget me when you eat the chocolate! :p

 

Woohyun smile crazily. That smile still on his face even when he sleep. In his hand that cling to his right chest, there is Chorong's picture.

Meanwhile,....

                     Chorong is still looking  staring at Woohyun's letter. As soon as she arrives at her room, she didn't read the letter first. She only read her name on the letter. She still can't believe the fact that Woohyun still can smile even when she has already make him hurt all these year.

                     "If you only stare at the letter, you still won't know what Woohyun write in the letter, you know?" Yookyung say who is playing with Naeun hair. 

                     "I'm afraid....."

                    "Afraid of what? The letter won't eat you," Naeun say while rubbing her hand.

                   "But, this letter can hurt my heart,"

                   "That's the risk you have to accept. You have to bear with his decision." Yookyung say. In her and Naeun opinion, Woohyun had to bear with Chorong's sometimes-childish-attitude for the whole time. He always give in, but, until when? Seems like they always have to remind Chorong not to follow her feelings everytimes she want to make a decision. 

                    With all the courage she have, she open the envelope. She open the letter carefully and slowly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter