002

Who Are You, Mister?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

               Sungyeol and Myungsoo are busy reading the newspaper in a corner in the library. There are so many students like them, spending their free time in the library, it's either doing revision, finish up their homeworks or just reading books, magazines or newspaper. There are some looseness after lunch and the students are allowed to do their own activity while waiting for tea time but they are not allowed to go back to the dorm.

               Myungsoo look out through the library window and he see a bunch of girl are talking and laughing in the school garden. His eyes is glued towards two girls, who are busy helping Miss Kim.

              "Sungyeol-ah! Do you see the two girls who's helping Miss Kim at the garden?" whiper Myungsoo. He didn't want to attract the attention of the others, well they are in library and they are not supposed to make noise in library, right?

              "Where?" ask Sungyeol, searching for the girls.

              "That one, the two girl who's busy arranging the flower pots,"

              "Okay, I see. That girl with long wavy hair always walk in front our class to peer on you, right?" Sungyeol say while looking at the girl.

              "You noticed about it too? I thought I was the only one who's thinking like that but, I don't know what to say," Myungsoo say. "At first, I think she want to peer someone else," he add.

              "How come I don't know about that. There's once, I bumped into her when I just got back from toilet. Actually, I've been keeping an eye on her for a long time but I just let it go with the flow. I'm really surprised when I know that she's peering on you. I think she like you," Sungyeol explain.

               Myungsoo laugh at Sungyeol story.

              "She's from the art class, right?" Myungsoo ask and Sungyeol just hummed~ "Well, she's quite pretty and hot," Myungsoo smirk, "Do you think it's okay for me to disturb her?" Myungsoo show Sungyeol his naughty smile and look at the girl.

              "What do you want to do? It sounds fun. Count me in." 

              "Let me ask Woohyun first then. He must know a little bit things about her. If I'm not mistaken they are classmate since the freshman year." Myungsoo say.

             "Can you please slow down your voice?" the librarian as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter