001

Who Are You, Mister?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

              Chorong is interrupting Naeun's sweet fantasy about Myungsoo with forcing Naeun to follow her to the school dining hall. She is worry that her favorite food will finish before they go there. Since Yookyung has to go and meet Mrs. Choi, Naeun left with no choice and follow Chorong.

             "Kimchi, kimchi, kimchi and kimchi. Aren't you afraid that you'll become fat and Woohyun will break up with you because you are so fat?" Naeun laugh at her silly jokes. As usual, Chorong will act like she didn't hear what Naeun say. Her love for food is really asdfghjkl *a/n : I don't know how to describe it. --" if she have to choose between food and Woohyun, she'll choose, err, both? She can't decide because she really love them.

               On their way to the dining hall, they bumped into Sungyeol who's walking with Myungsoo, the school ice prince. Apparently, both of them are busy talking to each other and sometimes we can see them chuckle. Myungsoo punch Sungyeol arm. While Sungyeol will ruffle Myungsoo's hair. It's easy for him since he's taller than Myungsoo. They act like siblings who's joke around with each other.

               Just like Naeun, Chorong and Yookyung, Myungsoo, Woohyun and Sungyeol are bestfriend who are always go here and there together. Besides, both Sungyeol and Myungsoo are from the same class and Woohyun is Myungoo's roomate. However, their character are different. Sungyeol and Woohyun are more approachable while Myungsoo are a bit cold and is not friendly.

              Sungyeol then turn his head to Naeun's direction. He just nod his head. Myungsoo also act like him, but his face has no expression. Then, Sungyeol turn to Chorong and smile at her as if they never meet each other for a long time.

             "Hey, twins~" Sungyeol greet them. His voice is cheerful. Myungsoo on the other hand just keep quite and not talking. He doesn't even give any response. "Wait, where is your other twin?" Sungyeol ask a​nd look to their left and right as if his searching for something.

             "Hey!" reply Chorong. Chorong voice is really friendly in Naeun's ear. "Other twin? You mean Yookyung?" Chorong ask Sungyeol and he just nod. "She went to the teacher's room to see Mrs. Choi. If I'm not mistaken," Chorong smile.

              Naeun is weird. Since when Sungyeol called Chorong 'twins'? Since when did they become that close? As she remember, she never see Chorong greet or talk to Sungyeol, not to mention mingling around as if they are bestfriend. suddenly feel so itchy. She really want to ask Chorong at that time but, she just keep it to herself.

              "Naeun-ah! Remember! Control! Maintain vogue! Your crush is in front of you!" Naeun whisper to herself trying to console her heart.

              "What did you say?" Chorong ask Naeun, after knowing that Naeun is standing really close behind her. Sungyeol and Myungsoo also look at Naeun. Their stare really freak Naeun out.

              "Huh?" Naeun confused. Did the heard her whiper? Aren't when our heart are talking, it shouldn't make some noise? It is supposed to be our ear to hear the whisper. She's the only one who should know that. And what's wrong with Myungsoo's eyes? It looks so big? She touch . Still closed. She's sure that she didn't talk just now, just whispering. Maybe?

             Naeun's cheeks already turn red because of their stare and shy. She's sure Myungsoo must be thinking negatively about her. He must be saying she's crazy, weird and other negative words.

                 Chorong on the other hand didn't help Naeun AT ALL! She looks like she like to tease Naeun who's confused. She then pat Naeun's head.

                 "Ya, ya. I know you really love kimchi. Be patient...we'll go to the dining hall. The kimchi will not run," Chorong smile.

                  Tsk. Yahh! Park Chorong! How dare you. Why did you create some crazy story? You're the one who love kimchi very much. Not me! You! Just wait, when those two people are gone, I'll pinch you. Naeun thought.

                 "You two better hurry before the kimchi finish. Or our Naeun can't go to sleep because she can't eat kimchi," Sungyeol . But, unfortunately, she didn't really hear what he said because she's too busy thinking which part of Chorong's body to pinch.

                   Chorong chuckled. Myungsoo still didn't show any expresion, and didn't let out any single voice.

                   Stone face!

                   Naeun face is getting redder. Mix of shy and mad.

                 "Why did he look so arrogant today?! Huh!" Naeun thought.

                 "Okay, we'll go first," say Chorong and hurriedly take Naeun's arm.

                  "Aaaaaa!" Naeun scream because she's shocked and tripped on her shoelace. She really can't balanced her body well. She pray so that her backbone won't break when she fall later.

                  "Oh God," Naeun close her eyes. Hurriedly, Myungsoo pull Naeun's bag so that he can prevent her from falling. Unfortunately, Myungsoo pulled her to hard and Chorong is the one who fell because she lost her grip on Naeun hand.

               

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter