005

Who Are You, Mister?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Saturday evening. The girls gather in Eunji's rom since her roommates went outing. Bomi is the first one to arrive since her room is just a few doors away from Eunji's.

                   "What do we want to play?" Bomi ask Eunji while huging Eunji's teddy bear.

                   "Molla~ Let's just wait for the others, okay?" Eunji ask Bomi and she just nod.

                   Later, the girls arrive in Eunji's room except Naeun. "Where's Naeunnie?" Bomi ask as she didn't see Naeun.

                  "She say she left something in her class. She'll......" 

                  "I'm sorry....I'm...late..." Yookyung was cut off by Naeun who's panting trying to breathe in some air. "Wa..wa..terr.." She add. Eunji quickly grab her mineral water and give it to Naeun. Naeun grab it and drink it as fast as lightning.

                  "Wow, what make you running here?" Eunji ask as she look at the lifeless Naeun.

                  "This..." Naeun say while taking out a cute card from her bag.

                  "Woahh, this is so cute!" Bomi squeal while taking the card from Naeun's hand.

                  "Who give it to you, unnie?" Namjoo ask while looking at the card.

                  "You are so lucky, unnie! I bet his creative."Hayoung say looking at Naeun who is laying her head on Chorong's lap because she's too exhausted.

Flashback

                   Naeun is on her way back to Eunji's room when suddenly a boy call him. She turn her back and saw a really tall boy — Choi Junhong or Zelo a junior from dancing class.

                  "Yes?" Naeun say while looking up because he is really tall.

                  "I'm sorry if I'm too tall~" Zelo rub the back of his neck.

                  "No, it's okay. Ahh, why did you call me?" Naeun ask him.

                  "Yes? Oh, ahh. That...." he stops for awhile and take something from his bag. "..a senior from music class ask me to give this to you." he say and hand Naeun the card.

                  "Oh? Thanks." Naeun say and take the card from him. She look at the card and smile. "Cute!" that's what she thought. "Oh, Zelo-ah, may I know who give this to you?" she add.

                  "I'm sorry, I didn't know him, but, he's really charming. You are very lucky to have a very good-looking admire, noona." he chuckled.

                  "Ahh, really? Urmm, okay then. I gotta go. And thanks again, Zelo-ah. Annyeong!" Naeun wave at Zelo. He wave back and smile to himself. "Noona, I'm sorry but I've promised to hyung not to tell you. I think you guys would make a great couple!" Zelo thoug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter