Uhh... what?!

What's In My Closet? [ON HIATUS]

 

“HA! KIM JONGIN! YOU LOST! VICTORY FOR THE ALMIGHTY KYUNGSOO!!!” D.O jumped and shot his fists in the air.

As punishment, Kai was to be locked inside the old closet they found in their dusty and old attic.

“How in the world did I even get myself into this?!” Kai exclaimed, struggling from his friends’ grips.

“STUFF HIM INTO THE CLOSET!!!” Lay was holding a wooden stick and he raised his arm up into the air.

“Wait, no!” Kai screamed. “I won’t fit! Come on hyungs, stop!” He cried.

“What do you mean you won’t fit?! That closet is gigantic!” Kyungsoo exclaimed, and then helped to push him towards the closet.

“There’s no escape, Kai. It’s time!!!” Lay exclaimed, slowly pushing Kai back towards the closet with his wooden stick.

“Lay hyung, stop. Where did you even get that stick?” Kai asked.

“It doesn’t matter. But what does matter is your reward for losing!” Lay shouted, shooting his arms back up into the air. This hyper unicorn.

“Don’t! It smells bad and it’s dusty!” Kai said, trying to get his way out of getting stuffed into the closet.

Chen and Chanyeol opened the closet doors, revealing cobwebs on the corners of the closet.

“Mehehehehehe.” They all laughed.

They pushed him in and they were just about to close the doors. “NOOOOOOOOO-” They fully shut the doors, and locked it.

Kai started banging on the door. “Hyuuungs~ Let me out, please…” He cried.

“Oh Kai, you’ve only been there for like… what? 5 seconds?”

They all laughed.

“ROT! ROT! ROT!” Lay chanted, holding his wooden stick high up in the air as he cheered.

Kris sighed, massaging his temples. “Alright, WHO GAVE HIM COFFEE?!”

“No one.” Chen replied. “That guy’s just high as hell.”

“I AM NOT!” Lay threw his wooden stick at him.

“WHAT THE HELL, LAY?!”

“THAT STICK WAS SUPPOSED TO GO BACK TO ME!!!”

“WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS WOODEN STICK IS?! A BOOMERANG?!” Chen exclaimed, throwing the stick back to him.

“I think he really is just high.” Xiumin stated.

“Hyuuungs please~~~”

“YOU ARE NOT GETTING OUT OF THAT CLOSET, KIM JONGIN! THAT’S IT!” Kyungsoo exclaimed.

“Shouldn’t you feel bad for Kai-hyung?” Sehun asked. “He’s crying already.”

“ALL THE MORE REASON NOT TO FEEL BAD.” Kyungsoo replied. “Almighty dancing machine crying because of a closet? Ohohohohoho this is gold.” He laughed creepily, having an evil grin on his face.

“Hyung, you’re scary.” Sehun commented, then walking out of the room.

“Well, thank you, you brat.”

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

They heard a scream. Kai immediately started banging on the closet doors again. “HYUNGS, PLEASE! LET ME OUT!!! DID YOU HEAR THAT?! PLEASEEEEE!!!”

“Where do you think that came from?” Chanyeol worriedly asked.

“I don’t know. Maybe just Kai trying to fool us. Don’t believe him.” Kris replied. “Keep an eye on him, Baekhyun and Sehun.”

“How?! He’s stuffed into that closet!”

“Just make sure he doesn’t get out, you scoundrel!” Kris walked outside.

After hours and hours of cries and begging, Kai finally stopped. Being bored, he tried to around in that closet, if there was anything there. He was waving his arms around, but he didn’t seem to hit anything, except for something that he thought was just a little bump. But, he thought he was going to hit the back of the closet. *Hm. This closet is bigger than I thought.*

He then felt something. It was like a rectangular object. A phone, maybe? He grabbed it and tried to for buttons. When he felt some, he pressed on it. Light flashed from the object, but it wasn’t a phone. It was a camera. He scratched his head as he hesitated.

*Oh screw this. I’m bored.* He set the flash on and started taking selcas of himself. Normal ones, charming ones, derp ones. All sorts of selcas. But that wasn’t enough.

After a few more minutes, he dozed off.

Baekhyun and Sehun started watching TV in their room. They heard murmurs coming from the closet.

“Hm. He must’ve fallen asleep.” The two went back on their game, but they were worried. What if he had died because of all the dust in that closet? But what can they do? 9 to 2 is not a perfect ratio.

Kai rolled to the side, not knowing he was still in the closet considering he was still asleep. But instead of hitting the back of the closet, he fell off. “Ow!” He exclaimed. He rubbed his and hissed. He then opened his eyes and realized there was light, and he was in a room. But not his room. The walls were a bit lavender and there were posters of EXO posted on them.

He looked around until he heard shaking voices. He saw a bed and three girls covering themselves with blankets, their heads were the only parts of their bodies that were visible, and their mouths were covered by the blankets. They looked so frightened.

“Uhmmm… hi?”

Silence filled the air until… “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” The three girls screamed from the top of their lungs, jumping from the bed and running into a corner, where they all huddled up together, shaking in terror.

“No, no, no.” Kai said as he stood up. “Don’t be scared.”

“But… But… y-y-you’re EXO’s Kai! A-a-and… you just came out of my closet!!!” Kyungmi stuttered as she pointed at him. “How the hell do you think we won’t be scared?!” Fear can still be heard from her voice.

“I have no idea, either.”

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

Baekhyun and Sehun’s eyes turned to the closet, where they thought they heard girls’ screams came from. The rest of EXO also rushed inside the room.

“What was that?” Kris asked.

“It came from the closet.” Sehun replied. They slowly approached the closet and hesitated of opening it. “Come on, Kris-hyung. Kai hyung have been quiet. He was murmuring but then just before the scream, he stopped. Something must’ve happened.”

“But… what if… a ghost took him?” Kyungsoo asked. Their heads turned to him and they all raised their brows. “What? That closet is very old and a ghost might’ve been angry we took it out from the attic.”

“Don’t be silly. Ghosts don’t exist.” Suho told Kyungsoo.

“Then open it.” Kyungsoo shot back. “Let the ghost get you, too. See if I care.”

“Tch. You little rascal.”

Kris put his hands on the closet handles, and then hesitantly opened it after taking the lock off.

He fully opened the doors and they all looked to see Kai in the closet. They expected him to have a shocked expression and then jumping out of the closet to rejoice and jump and yell out ‘FREEDOM AT LAST!’ but there was nothing. They heard nothing and they saw nothing. All they saw was an empty closet.

They all gasped in terror. “WHERE IS KAI-HYUNG?!” Sehun exclaimed.