Back with more

What's In My Closet? [ON HIATUS]

 

They all paced back and forth, panicking and shaking.

“Where’s hyung? Where’s hyung? Where’s hyung? Where’s hyu-”

“SEHUN, SHUT UP!” The rest all exclaimed. “We don’t know where the hell he is!!!”

“That’s not even impossible. How did he disappear?!” Kyungsoo exclaimed.

“No! You’re not Kai!”

They heard a female shout from the closet. They all shot up in shock. “Where’d that come from?”

“It came from the closet, hyung.” They all slowly approached the closet. Kris swallowed. “Suho, grab a shovel.”

“Why?”

“So I can hit whatever’s in that closet!”

“What if you hit Kai?!”

“Just go get me a shovel!”

“Stay away!” They heard another yell, but it was from a different feminine voice. They all held onto Kris’ back as Kris slowly held the closet doors. He immediately opened it, as if to surprise whatever was inside. But Kris only scared them and himself, and there was nothing inside.

“It’s empty!”

“WE SAID STAY AWAY!”

“WE?!” Chen exclaimed. “THERE’S A LOT OF THEM?!”

“HYUNGS I’M SCAAAAAREDDDD!” Sehun wailed.

They quickly closed the door and all rushed to exit the room when they heard a sound come from the closet, as if someone has fallen there.

“I ain’t opening that door ever again!” Kris shouted, then walking behind all of them.

They heard banging on the door and the closet was shaking. “Let me out! Let me out!” They heard Kai. Baekhyun quickly rushed to it, despite the fact that he was so terrified. He was just worried as hell. He opened it and Kai fell down.

“HYUUUUUNG!” Sehun immediately rushed to him as Kai looked so out of it. He was shaking, looking around and had that worried expression on his face. “Are you alright? Where were you? Hyung!”

Kai quickly crawled back onto the closet and d around.

“KAI! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” Kyungsoo asked, surprised at Kai’s actions.

He started knocking on the back of the closet, as if something was there.

“KAI!!!”

“Hyung! Something is up with this closet!” Kai exclaimed, pausing what he was doing and looked at the rest of EXO.

“You think?!” Chanyeol exclaimed. “YOU DISAPPEARED AND REAPPEARED!”

“Kai, calm down and talk to us.” Suho told him, putting a hand on his back to calm him down. Kai sighed and got off the closet, slowly walked to the bed and sat down. “Now talk.”

“There’s another room in that closet.” Kai calmly told them.

“Kai, don’t be silly.”

“I’m not. I swear, there was another room there. And three other girls.”

“You met the girls who screamed?!” Kyungsoo asked, having his signature shocked expression. “You met the ghosts?!”

“They’re not ghosts… They’re real.”

The rest of them just looked at him, as if he was some weirdo making things up.

“You don’t believe me?” Kai asked, looking like a puppy.

“Kai, we want to believe you but… that’s just not possible.”

“But…”

“Stop making stories, Kai.” Kyungsoo interrupted. They all started walking out, completely forgetting that he just vanished from the closet.

“But I’m telling the truth!!!” Kai rushed in front of them and started pushing them back inside. “Go inside that closet!”

“WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY?!”

“HYUNG I AM NOT GOING IN THAT MONSTER CLOSET!” Sehun wailed once more.

“Well too bad, you have to!” Kai shoved him into the closet and fully shut the doors.

 

Sehun was shoved into the closet and the doors have been closed, leaving him in a box of darkness. He started banging on the doors as he kept shouting and begging to let him out. When he got tired after approximately 10 seconds of being in the closet, he decided to lean back, but he tumbled back instead and off the closet.

Sehun’s eyes widened when he realized he was out of the closet. Despite the fact that he hit his head on the ground, he quickly sat up and shot his fists into the air. “YESSSSS! I’M STILL ALI-”

In front of him, he saw three girls cuddled up together, shaking.

Their breathing quickened until… “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” They, the three girls and Sehun, screamed.

“SE… SE… SEHUNNN!!!” Seohyun exclaimed, shaking.

 

 

“SE… SE… SEHUNNN!!!” They heard another feminine voice, and they all got worried.

“KAI WHAT THE HELL?! WHY DID YOU THAT TO SEHUN?!”

“I TOLD YOU THERE WAS ANOTHER ROOM BEHIND THAT CLOSET!” Kai shot back, opening the closet doors and finding it empty. “And if you still don’t believe me, then go in.” He told them before going back inside the closet. He was just about to close the doors when Kyungsoo called him.

“WAIT! Are the girls scary?” He asked, sounding so curious.

Kai looked down for a moment before replying, as if he was thinking about it, “No. They’re actually pretty.”

 

 

“ANOTHER EXO MEMBER?!” Sooyoung shouted, standing up properly, annoyed. “What? Is the rest of EXO going to pop out from your damn closet, too?!” She supposedly asked Kyungmi, but she was looking at Sehun, with her arms on her waist.

Just then, a bunch of other guys stumbled down from Kyungmi’s closet, rolling to Sehun, causing him to fall down and topple down on top of him. “AHHHHHHHHHHHH!” They all yelled. And there’s Kai, who stepped off the closet and over his friends. He blinked at them.

Kyungmi’s eyes widened at the sight of boys on top of each other in her room, with her mother within metres away. But when she saw Kai casually stepping off the closet, her eyes grew wider. She gasped and pointed at him. “YOU!” She shouted, walking towards him. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE AGAIN?! AND NOW WITH YOUR MEMBERS?!” She continued, panting. Seohyun and Sooyoung were just holding her back.

Kyungmi, calm down. Eommeonim might hear.” Seohyun soothed her with her soft hands rubbing her back.

“Seo, how can I? When all the members of freaking EXO are here?! Mind you, in my room and through my closet!” She replied, but she was calmer than before.

The other members of EXO stood up, panicking. “The hell’s going on?”

“I should be asking you that.”

“How did we– I don’t how– It’s not even–” Kyungsoo couldn’t find the right words, and kept shaking and quivering.

“How about we all calm down and try to figure it out? Panicking will be no help.” Seohyun told them.

“And just so you know, Kyungmi’s mother is here, so if you do anything–”

“Don’t worry. We’re too shocked by everything to even make a single move.” Sooyoung was interrupted by Kris, who sank to the ground with wide eyes and opened mouth.