Chapter 4 (Who’s that Girl?)

My Secret Love

Monday morning, you arrive at school early and wait Taemin in the Engineering department. “I wish that he will recognize and approach me” you thought while tightly holding his handkerchief. After how many minutes, you saw Taemin coming and you do nothing but to stare and smile. You’re so delighted to see him. Suddenly a girl came to him and they look so happy to see each other. You notice the girl “I recognize her, the canteen girl! But what is the relationship between Taemin and that girl?” you thought while staring at them. It really makes you sad and it is so painful for you to see Taemin happy with the other girl. Suddenly the girl took his hand and talk while walking trough the Library. “What should I do now?” you follow them at the library and see them sit beside each other. You sit near them and they were busy doing school stuffs. You can’t resist seeing them that way and stood up and walk out of the library.

 

“oh my! It’s already 3am and still I can’t sleep. I’m totally out of my mind! I’m having a hard time keep thinking of Taemin but he never do the same. I know that he’s so totally adorable and cute, but if you look past that and actually listen to what he has to say, you find a totally different person. He’s a caring and considerate and he makes me feel like I don’t deserve him. Well, actually, I don’t deserve him. He’s too perfect, I mean, look at all the girls that fall over for him. I could never be one of those. They are all so pretty and bubbly and… not me. I couldn’t even start to compare myself to them. But whenever I think of him or see him, I can’t help it, I smile.He’s so perfect, I don’t deserve him, so why do I keep wishing and praying that he will fall in love with me, why?”

 

 

****General note***

            English is not my mother tongue so expect some wrong grammars or typing errors, and please let me know if you notice something. In advance, Sorry if there’s wrong grammar or typing errors. I promise to give you my best on the story.

****End of note***