Chapter 2 (If You and I)

My Secret Love

You apparently dedicated music to him over the radio. The song entitled “If you and I”. This song really fits to you and Taemin as a subject of the song, which the girl can’t say her feeling to the boy he love so much. You always go to the library and find him and stare at him before you go to your class. Library is the place where he is always there with his laptop and surf the internet or play games. He is one of the top students of the school, he is intelligent. If he compared to a kid, library was only a playground for him. You think then, you wish to be his laptop just to be with him. You sit where he is far from you so he will never notice you looking at him all of the time. You enjoy it very much. That’s what makes you satisfied and hoping you catch a glimpse of him.

 

Sunday morning, “my princess wake up! Wake up! It’s already 10 in the morning, don’t be so lazy, stand up fix yourself then eat breakfast” your mom said while knocking at your door. –“yes mom, I’m coming!” you fix yourself, turn on the CD player and put a CD on it. This was your daily routine every morning you wake up, you keep on playing your favorite songs including “If you and I”. This time the CD player won’t play your favorite songs then you try another CD but it plays well. You found out that your favorite CD was damaged. –“ I think I have to go to the CD store later.” You thought. You walked into a CD store and keep on scanning the CDs. You saw a boy in a black shirt with drumsticks on his back pocket standing in front of the CDs. He is tall like Taemin but this guy look like a bad boy on his style, while my Taemin is very neat and nicely dress.

 

You turn back to the CDs and found nothing; you walk through the counter and ask the cashier about the CD you’re looking for. –“there’s one copy left ma’am, maybe you missed while scanning the CDs” cashier said. Maybe she’s right because a while ago your attention focused on a strange boy so you go back to the CDs and scan it again.

 

 –“you’ll buy all of this CD sir?”, He nodded "Uh?... Yeah” he said and gave the money for it. She wrapped the CDs and gave it to him. He took it and walked out of the store. You asked again the cashier and found out that it is already bought by a guy with a black shirt. It makes you sad and wanted to cry, you remember the guy that you stared at the CD store.“Maybe he bought the CD” you thought while walking out of the store.

 

You sat at the bench and keep thinking of your favorite CD and the boy who took it away from you. –“Oh I’m so tired, my legs hurt.” You bend your knees and put your legs to the bench, you notice a paper bag at the bench and you open, there’s a lot of CDs inside including your favorite CD. “ Oh my gosh! My favorite CD, who left this here? Hmm maybe the owner will come back after an hour when he notices he forgot this, and then I’ll ask him to buy the CD from him” you thought while smiling. You stay at the bench waiting for the owner but no one come, so you stand up and take a walk at the park. “Hey you CD thief!” a loud voice of a boy. You hear it but you ignore it thinking it wasn’t you, but the boy keeps on yelling and told you to stop. “He’s really referring to me, me? A thief?” This changes your mood and get mad “how dare you to call me names?!” then you turn back, “I’m not a thief you jerk!… Tae..Taemin?, -I’m sor…”. “Shut up! Just give me the paper bag!” he said. You’re shocked and speechless. He took the paper bag from your hand and walked away from you.

 

            “Oh my gosh! What should I do now?” you’re shaking. “Taemin think’s I’m a thief and he’s mad at me. Sarah you’re such a fool!”Your heart was beating faster and your hands wouldn't stop shaking. It was the first time that he approached you, but in a bad situation. “Calm down!” a girl said. You try to hide your pounding heart and nervous sweating. “uh? Hello! Salma, how are you? Why are you here?” Salma stood up from the next bench near you“I’m fine; well I’m bored so I decided to go shopping and rest for a while here. Are you okay?” –“yah I’m Okay, but Taemin is mad at me”, -“don’t worry it’s not your fault, I’ve seen all of it. You deserve his sorry and thank you instead.” –“but it’s my fault; I’ll try to talk to him and ask for forgiveness.” –“hmp! Sis don’t do that, stop thinking of what did happen” she hug and squeeze your back for comfort.-“come on let’s have some snacks before we go home.” You smile and agreed.

 

 

****General note***

            English is not my mother tongue so expect some wrong grammars or typing errors, and please let me know if you notice something. In advance, Sorry if there’s wrong grammar or typing errors. I promise to give you my best on the story.

****End of note***