Chapter1 (Love at first Sight?)

My Secret Love

It all started when I (Sarah Park) was in my first year college. First day of school,

“Wow! I can’t believe that I’m taking up my College degree, I’m really excited to meet new friends” I uttered and grin. “I’m excited too Bff, Come on lets find our designated rooms.” Jane said while she intertwined her finger onto mine. We walk through the school buildings, finding our rooms. Many students we’re also busy finding their rooms and meeting new friends. “Jane where are we? Are you sure this is the computer science department?” I asked worriedly. “Ah? I’m not sure Sarah. Were both new to this school, why you’re asking me?” also worried. “Aishh I’m just following you Jane, were going to be late for the first session.” I utter. “Don’t worry friend, let’s ask someone who can help us.” She utter. “okay friend”. “Excuse me Miss, can I ask you something?” –“Yes, what is it?” –“Where is the Computer Science building here?” Jane continued to talk to the student while I’m looking at the surrounding, a lot of student are filling the hall way. For some unknown reason, my eyes were focus on a certain person walking towards our direction. I saw a boy walk through the door, I couldn’t help but to stare at what was in front of me. It was as if nothing else mattered. For a moment, time had stopped and everything was moving in slow motion.

 

            It’s been 3weeks after the first moment I saw him, he never remove on my mind, I always think of this boy day and night. I knew from the bottom of my heart that he was the one. It feels so crazy when you ever think of him and end up talking to your self. “I don’t know what to do! I really don’t!”I think I’m in love and I don’t think he thinks of me that way. I mean, whenever I see him or think of him, I can’t help it; this smile comes across my face. Sometimes he sees me smiling and smiles back. That’s when my knees turn to Jello and I get butterflies in my stomach. For so much thinking of this boy, you never notice you fall asleep.

 

Oh my! I have to fix myself and take a bath. “Sarah faster! Faster please! What should I do now? My exam starts at 10 o clock and it’s already 9:20 in the morning!” you murmured. You arrive at school and look at the school clock, it was already 9:56am, you smiled and walk confidently trough the lobby “oh! Thanks’ god, I’m not late” you murmured. You are in front of your classroom when you see this guy, and here comes the most handsome, perfect man, my dream guy, and the best man of my life walking at the hall way, every girl that he passes by got blushed, and again for a moment, time had stopped and everything was moving in slow motion. You notice that he was looking directly to you and walk where you are standing. You get blushed, your heart beat faster, and it’s getting hard for you to breath. He looks at you as if he was seduced by your beauty, “OMG! He’s so cute, I think I’m dying!” you murmured.“Oh my gosh! What was I’m Thinking? Sarah wake up! Your only dreaming, but if this was only a dream?Please! I don’t want to wake up!” you’re petrified. When he was getting closer, you fix yourself, stand up straight with a nice poise, and you give him your lovely and terrible smile. “a – ahm…. Hi! Goo..good morning Taemin” you said.

 

 “Hello my princess Sarah!” he said with a confident smile. You nodded, “A-ahm how are you Tae… Taemin? W-what can I do for you Mister Lee Taemin?” you said. He sweetly hold your hands and look straight to your eyes, “w..What are you doing? Mister Lee?” you are shocked, star struck, and clueless of what was happening. You feel like you’re a volcano that will explode at any moment. You speak again with a mild voice “Taemin what’s wrong with!” he put his finger to your lips to interrupt you while talking. “Miss Sarah Park!” he said, “how did he know my name?” you thought.

 

“I just want to tell you that this is the guy whose smile turns your knees into Jello, and I just wanted to say one thing. That everything you just think about me and what you want to say to me, I want you to know that, I’ve wanted to say it also to you since the day I met you.” He said. You’re very shocked as if no words will come to your mouth to speak up, you’re speechless and your body wants to collapse. Right then he move his face closer to you and act like he wants to kiss you.

 

You close your eyes slowly to let him kiss you. “Sarah! Hey Sarah Park, wake up!” your teacher Jeftty Shin said. “ahhm! Huh? Oh I’m sorry sir” You said. “What’s wrong with you? You’re late! Come in, refresh your mind and take the exam. It seems like you don’t eat your meals this morning. Here’s your test paper, this subject is Calculus, composed of 25 identification, 10 solving problems, and etc. you only have 53minutes to answer!”, “yes sir. Thank you. I’m sorry again” you said.“Good luck Miss Park.” He said.

 

 

****General note***

            English is not my mother tongue so expect some wrong grammars or typing errors, and please let me know if you notice something. In advance, Sorry if there’s wrong grammar or typing errors. I promise to give you my best on the story.

****End of note***