I'll Wait

Fate or just a mere coincidence?

"I love you with all my heart,my body and my soul"

Somebody’s POV

Dara and Jae went to his house to celebrate DBSK’s successful come back. They had dinner and just talked about pointless stuff. At some point Dara noticed how agitated Jae was as he kept looking at her as if she’s going to explode.

‘Jae is something wrong?’, she finally asked when they sat at his couch with a tub of ice cream in her hand.

‘No everything is fine… well not really..’, Jae replied hesitantly as he sat down with her while giving her a spoon.

‘So which one is it? Come on, you can tell me anything’, Dara persuaded before eating a spoonful of ice cream as she watched him.

‘Well, promise me that you will hear everything first before going into a conclusion, ok baby?’, he said cautiously. Dara raised her eyebrows and suddenly her sweet ice cream became bitter so she put it down and stared at her 2 years old lover.

‘What is it, Jae?’, she asked, now worried what he was about to say.

‘Well, first, you already knew that this album will be our last one’, Jae started as he hold her hand.

‘Yes, you told me about it before’, Dara replied.

‘Well I never told you the reason though’, Jae said while squeezing her hand lovingly.

‘And what was the reason?’, Dara replied, squeezing his hand back.

‘Well… First, JYJ will disband as well as TVXQ’, Jae said as he looked at Dara, watching her reaction closely.

‘W-what?! But you just got back together’, Dara said as she lets it sinks in.

‘There’s a reason for that baby’, Jae said before getting up and going towards his room leaving a confused Dara but before Dara can follow him he was already back with an envelope. Dara stared at it, hoping she was not seeing the same thing that Thunder gave her.

‘J-jae? What is that?’, Dara asked though she already knew what it was.

‘Baby, I have to go to the military in a few months along with Yunho’, Jae bluntly said as he took her hand and rub it lightly, cautiously. Everything froze and Dara gasped as she lets the words sink in. She shook her head as if denying it but the envelope was the proof that that it was all true.

‘N-no, Jae… please no…’, Dara said as tears welled up her eyes.

‘I’m sorry baby… shh, don’t cry, please. I-I didn’t tell you because you were still mourning for you brother’s enlistment so I waited for a few months but then you became busy and I didn’t want to stress you more…I’m sorry baby, I’m sorry’, Jae cooed as he held her close in his lap. It broke him how Dara was crying. He promised that he won’t make her cry and he just broke it.

‘J-jae, no… Thunder was already taken and thankfully he’ll be here in a few months and n-now you’re going as well? I can’t take it Jae, I can’t’, Dara cried as she clings to him.

‘I’m sorry baby but I have to… I-I’m sorry’, Jae said as he restrained his tears while he hold her tightly. They just stayed there for hours while Dara cried and Jae trying to hide his tears but it didn’t go unnoticed by Dara, making her cry more because she knew that it was hurting Jae as much as it was for her.

‘What are we going to do, Jae?’, Dara whispered when she calmed down.

‘Well, I was hoping that you’ll wait for me?’, Jae asked cheekily, holding her tighter.

‘Of course, I will! Pabo!’, Dara replied as she chuckled lightly, still clinging to him.

‘I wish you can come and visit me but due to our circumstances, it’s impossible’, Jae sighed.

‘I won’t be able to visit you but I’ll always write to you or call you whenever you’re allowed’, Dara promised as she kiss him on his cheeks.

‘Hmph! You better and if I hear you with other males, you better prepare yourself!’, Jae said as he hold her tightly.

‘kekeke What would you do? Spank me? Hahaha’, Dara taunted.

‘Hmm that’s a good idea’, Jae responded, his voice a bit lower and huskier.

‘Yah! It was a joke! Anyway, if you don’t come back sooner... I’ll forget about you and find myself another man’, Dara challenged playfully.

‘Oh, what is this? Are you trying to be naughty Angel? Tsk such a bad girl. I knew CL is a bad influence’, Jae smirked as he intensely observed his goddess while he tuck in her hair behind her ear.

‘Hey! CL is my hubby so you better speak nicely of her! And I’m not trying to naughty I’m just saying that you can't keep me waiting’, Dara replied as she pouted and Jae couldn’t help but laugh at how adorable his girlfriend is.

‘Yes, ma’am’, Jae said as he caressed her cheek with his knuckles. He couldn’t get enough of her. If he’s given a choice he’ll stare at this angel for eternity and he won’t be tired.

‘I love you Jae’, Dara said as she fell into the depths of his eyes.

‘I love you more, Angel’, Jae responded with the same intensity before showering each other with their love.

That night was the most amazing and memorable night for both of them as Dara offered herself to Jae without hesitation and doubt. Jae took her after given permission and he couldn’t be happier and well loved. He felt immensely proud to be her first. He felt like a king and vowed that he will be her last. They showed each other their love, in the dark, with only the moon witnessing their heated night through a window. They made love slowly as if relishing every second of it. They made love throughout the night and when they were sated they just held each other until morning came where they made love again.

After that day, the couple silently relished every moment they had together. Nobody dared to intervene their ‘alone time’ and respected their need to be together even if they only have an hour each day since they still have their hectic schedules. Nor did they mentioned Jae’s enlistment and when the time came nearer they still haven’t mentioned it. When the couple finally had their break, they spent a week together in Jae’s private villa in Jeju. Every day was spent with bliss and every night was spent with heated love making. However, the week passed by quickly and before they know it Thunder was finally out of the military. Dara was delighted but she knew that it was also a sign that Jae will be leaving in a few weeks. With this bittersweet knowledge, she became more agitated and sad.

With Jae’s last day, he spent it with Dara in his house. Just holding her. Jae was broken and he couldn’t accept the fact that he won’t be able to hold and see her for a year. They made love again throughout the dawn as if imprinting each other so that they’ll have a memory to remember whenever they were lonely. Their last night together was spent blissfully yet sadly as they murmured their love to each other, as if its the last, until they were asleep.

 

Dara’s POV

I woke up, feeling soreness all over my body. I smiled sadly when I remembered last night. I gasped when I remembered that it was his last day. I felt the bed but it was cold. I immediately sat up, ignoring the pain as I search for Jae.

‘J-Jae?’, I asked as I looked around the empty room. I went out and searched for him but he was gone.

He's gone?

I went back to the room to search for my phone and as I went I saw my phone on top of Jae’s desk and beside it was a small velvet box with a letter underneath it. With shaky hands I reached for the letter before opening it hesitantly.

 

Dear Angel,

                     I know you’re angry because I left you without saying goodbye but I don’t think I can leave you if I see your eyes filled with tears. I want you to know that leaving you in our bed was heart breaking. It was hard and difficult baby. You probably didn’t feel my kisses all over you before leaving but I want you to know that I will always remember the feel of your skin every day, the feel of your lips against mine and the heated nights and mornings we shared. Oh and I kind of stole some pictures of you this morning if you don’t mind. Don’t worry it was only your face that I pictured. I just wanted to keep it because I know I’ll get lonely here. Baby, promise me to send me pictures of yourself when you’re sending me letters.

Anyways you’re probably wondering why there’s a velvet box beside this letter. Well, I guess it’s a bit obvious but it’s a ring if you’re wondering. Yes, baby it’s a ring and you can wear it anywhere, anytime. I don’t care if people notice, I want you to keep it with you always until I ask you the question myself. I refuse to be the guy who proposes in a letter. Baby, I'm giving you time and when I come back you will say yes no matter what, ok? Promise me. If any pests comes to you be sure to show off that ring, ok? So wait for me, baby. Wait for me Sandara Park.

                                                                                                  I love you with all my heart, my body and my soul,

                                                                                                                                    Your beloved, Kim Jaejoong.

 

Tears kept pouring out as I re-read the letter five times before putting it down. I picked up the velvet box and opened it to find the most beautiful ring I ever saw.

‘You jerk! You couldn’t even give it to me, yourself!’, I murmured as I caressed the ring before holding it in front of me. It glistened brightly against the sun and inside it said ‘Destined to love you forever -J.S’. It was stunning and I put it on my left ring finger only to find that it fitted perfectly on me.

I went to open his t.v. to find news about him and Yunho enlisting. He cut his hair neatly and short but he was still breath taking especially when he wore the uniform. I saw him wave a final goodbye before going. I cried again while wearing his shirt.

‘I’ll wait Jae. No matter how long it is, I’ll wait’, I vowed before going back to the bed with his shirt on and the ring on my ring finger. I drifted to sleep as I engulf myself with his scent.

 

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

Ok I take it back, this will be the last update

for today >.< Yay for double update!! hahaha

I guess my next update will be the last chap

Oh ghadh I can't wait and at the same time

I want to prolong it >.<  Anyways hope u like it :)

See ya~~

-Love, Rako-chii~