Inside the Haunted House (Part 1)

Fate or just a mere coincidence?

"Not all those who wander are lost"

 

Dara's POV
 
 
'Bommie-ah, were are you?!',I shouted as I walked through the dark path. I was getting nervous and scared.
 
Aish, I knew it would be a bad idea to go here. I need to find Bommie fast. I'll seriously kill her if I find her! How can she run just like that after going inside and I thought she was the bravest out of the two of us and she was the one to suggest to go here! Aigoo!
 
My thoughts were disturbed when I felt a hand over my shoulder. A cold shiver went down my spine as she whispered to me 'Daraaaaa'.
 
 
Bom's POV
 
Okay,maybe Darong was right. It was a bad idea to go here. Why did I even suggested going here? I better find Darong fast.
 
After searching for her for a few minutes I saw her silhouette.
 
 
'Daraaaa',I said to her but it came out as a whisper due to too much screaming earlier.
 
I thought she'll notice it's me but I thought wrong as I saw her running in a flash while screaming. I tried to follow her but someone called me.
 
'Bom-shi?Park Bom from 2ne1?',the guy asked with his friend beside him.
 
 
'Dugo?..',I was getting scared well who wouldn't? When two unknown guys came up to you in a very dark place with mask covering them. I was planning to just run away but I saw them take off their mask.
 
'We're JYJ...',they introduced themselves which caused me to freeze on my spot. Am I dreaming?
 
 
Dara's POV
 
'KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!',I screamed as I ran as fast as I could not bothering to look back, heck I wasn't even looking at anything as my eyes were tightly closed. And because of this I accidently bumped into someone causing me to fall backwards.
 
I waited for my body to collapse into the ground but nothing came. I opened my eyes only to find a pair of strong hands holding my waist. I looked up to see my saviour. We looked at each others eyes but I couldn't figure who it was as he is also wearing a (mouth) mask. We have our own staring battle for a few seconds until I decided to break it off, afraid that he'll recognise me.
 
'Omo! I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking at my surroundings! I'm really sorry!',I apologized to the guy as I bowed to him but he only chuckled. Is he ok? Why is he laughing? Is he laughing at me? Aigoo maybe I looked stupid right now? But his laugh is really addicting, it's husky yet gentle, it's like an angel's laugh.
 
My thoughts was disturbed when I felt something or someone touch my foot.
 
       (lets say they did that....kyaaa!lol!Oh my delusional mind)
 
'OMOOO!!!',I squeeled and I didn't even notice that I was now hugging the still unknown guy.
 
'He's warm',I thought but snapping immediatly.
 
'Omo! I'm so sorry again! Oh gahd this is embarrasing',I said as I scooted away hiding my scarlet face. He just chuckled again. Am I that amusing?
 
'Miss, wan't me to lead you the way out? You don't seem to like this place..',he asked while offering his hand which I gladly took.
 
          (I wish this will happen for real like! >.<)
 
That's wierd why did I hold hands with a stranger without even hesitating? And I swear I felt sparks when I held his soft yet warm hands...maybe it's because I'm just too scared and want to go out of this bloody place immediatly or maybe its something more..? I just shrugged my stupid thoughts away before it leads to something else, something I don't want to think about.
 
'Thanks..',I whispered to him and I think he smiled.
 
 
*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************
keekkeke whos the guy???
Lets guess?kekkeekke
Here's the update guys
Hope you like it :)
-Love,Rako-chii