Inside the Haunted House (Part 2)

Fate or just a mere coincidence?
 
"There are two kinds of sparks, the one that goes off with a hitch like a match, but it burns quickly. The other is the kind that needs time, but when the flame strikes... it's eternal"
 
 
Jaejoong's POV
 
Well, here I am now walking alone in this dark and spooky place. Aish why did Junsu and Yoochun ran away just because of a fake mummy? Well I expected it from Junsu but not from Yoochun.
 
 
I was walking down the dark path, not scared at all, when suddenly I heard a girl screamed. I don't know why but I followed where the voice is coming from and there I saw the girl running towards me causing her to bump into me and fall backwards. It's a good thing that I have good reflexes or else the girl would fall flat into the ground.
 
It's wierd though, her tiny waist perfectly fit into my hands and it feels...comfortable? I looked at the girl and I met her eyes. We stared at each other for a few seconds but she broke it off. I swear her eyes looked unusually familiar but where did I see those eyes before? Because of her mask I couldn't figure out who she was.
 
'Omo! I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking at my surroundings!',she said while bowing at me. She looks like a student whose being scolded by her principal. I chuckled at her cuteness. She must be a highschooler just by looking at her petite body. I was going to say to her that it's okay but what she did next caused me to freeze on my spot.
 
'OMO!',she said as she hugged me tightly obviously scared of something. Her hug was addicting, she fits perfectly into my arms and on top of that she smelled heavenly. Oh ghahd I'm becoming a e!
 
'Omo! I'm so sorry again! Oh ghahd this is embarassing!',she said as she scooted away obviously embarassed. I chuckled at her again.
 
    (stop being hot jaejoong!You'll be the death of me! >.<)
 
'She's interesting',I thought but immediatly shrugged it away.
 
'Jae you're seriously becoming a e! Get a hold of yourself!',I scolded myself mentally.
 
I looked over the girl who just stood there as if waiting for something. Maybe she wanted to go out but she can't find the way? I just chuckled as she looked like a lost rabbit.
 
 
'Miss, want me to lead you the way out? You don't seem to like this place..',I said as I offered my hand to her, well she might get lost again, you know. When she held my hand, I swear I felt sparks.
 
'What's happening to me?',I asked myself but was disturbed when she said something.
 
'Thanks..',she whispered, enough for me to hear. Her cute voice made me smile, it was really sweet and soft like an angel. I shrugged my thoughts away as its leading to something else, something I don't even want to go to.
 
Junsu and Yoochun's POV
 
'Aish that stupid mummy!It nearly gave me a heart attack hyung!',Junsu said to the older.
 
 
'Well I admit it was scary as hell, but we need to find Jae!',Yoochun replied,obviously worried for his friend.
 
'Tsk! He might be laughing his off right now cause we just ran away from a mere mummy!',Junsu irritatedly said. Yoochun was going to reply when he saw a familiar figure of a girl.
 
'Bom-shi?Park Bom from 2ne1?',Junsu asked hesitantly.
 
'Dugo?...',the girl asked while scooting away. When the two guys heard the girl's voice, Junsu and Yoochun were sure that it was 2ne1's main vocal.
 
 
'We're JYJ..',the two guys introduced themselves while taking off their mask.
 
They smiled at the girl ,named Park Bom which only earned a loud gasp from the named girl.
 
 
*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Here it is dear readers >.<
I know I always tease you guys
but I can't help it >,< so here is another update
I'm seriously sorry for my cliffy stories kekeke
-Love,Rako-chii