The Past

What's My Story? [Discontinued]

Thank you for being my little bodyguard.


A month had passed and it’s already November. The Talent Showdown was supposed to be last week, but then SHINee had to leave Korea to Japan for their tour concert for a whole month.

I huddled into my winter coat, my gloved hands in my pocket as they dug deeper into the pocket of my jeans. My hair was lighter than before and I had a haircut, so it was a bit shorter than its original length. I hummed to myself, walking down the sidewalk. Now that the Talent Showdown’s deadline had been pushed forward to the third week of November, I had more time to think of my preparation. I had memorized my lines and the dance for Min-Ae’s performance perfectly, so all that is left is what I’m going to do for the Talent Showdown and how am I going to plan it out. I continued to hum as I walked, looking back at the previous days.

I smiled at the memory when Key cried for me last month. He was indeed worried for me. I’m glad that the bruises healed quickly because if they were inflicted onto me and I was too badly injured, I would probably never be able to perform at all. I looked at the snow as I walked, feeling the crunching sensation underneath my boots. It’s not even December and it’s already snowing!

“Excuse me, Miss~” I sang, and then I paused for a moment before thinking to myself. I smiled as I sang again, this time, I twisted the words, “Excuse me, Mister~” I giggled. I was humming ‹Excuse Me Miss› from SHINee’s ‘The Misconception of Me’. Strange; how come I act like this when SHINees not around? I cant even do it when Im around them

…I missed them. Even though each one of them send me messages from time to time, it’s not enough to close the distance between us.

I then began humming ‹Everybody›, SHINee’s newest song. My face burned red after remembering Taemin’s shirtless appearance—and it’s a first for everyone, including me, to see him shirtless, even though he was shirtless as well in the Sherlock teaser photos. Although he looked a bit scrawny and lacked of abs, he still looked y with his dancing muscles. I mentally slapped myself. Stray away, stray away, stray away—wow, now that I think about it, his stomach is so lean and—STRAY AWAY! My inner self yelled at me, snapping me out of the thoughts of seeing Taemin fully , now that I have seen him shirtless. I shook my head, wanting to get the image out of my head. This was not part of my schedule.

I felt my phone vibrate. I knew straight away that it’s my black Samsung phone, as my white one only plays out ringtones with vibrations. Must be Min-Ae calling Sora. I took out the phone and stared at itlooking at the caller ID. Soon, itll no longer be mine anymore when she finds out that its me. My thumb slid over to the green answer button and I held it to my ear. I spoke into it first before her, changing my voice a little, “Yeobeseyo?”

Ah Sora-ah~ annyeong~ Are you free today?

I thought about my schedule for a moment. I don’t have much other than preparing for my preparation and meeting up with Min-Ae in the afternoon about the contract expiration in the evening—and dealing with paperwork and Su-Min. I tsk’ed at this before answering back into the phone, “Ne, I’m free today. I’m just taking a walk outside,” I paused, taking notice of my surroundings before adding, “I’m by the noodle restaurant if you were wondering, you know that small area around the corner when you reach to the other side of the central area?”

Ah, yeah, yeah, yeah~ I know that place! When should we meet up?

“Just mid-afternoon would be fine. Don’t rush and take your time, now, ne? Be careful on your way over!”

Arraseo, Ill see you there soon, Sora-ah~ annyeong~

“Annyeong~” I finished up the conversation before hanging up on the phone and sighed, rolling my eyes as I cleared my throat, my voice returning to normal. Taking a double life is such hard work. I wish for the day when she tells me of her past and eventually warm up to me. I pinched my locks for a moment before realizing that I need to buy a new blonde wig. I cannot continue to wear the same wig every day; otherwise Min-Ae would grow suspicious and wonder why my hairstyle always remains the same. I’m glad that I had the blue-coloured contacts with me in my bag; I would have been toasted without them. Though I really don’t like eye contacts as they make my eyes itchy and dry sometimes, I’ve grown used to them. I walked around, looking for some kind of beauty shop that is nearby. I’ll have to buy one fast and fix my appearance up a bit so I look like the same Sora she knew, but different in some aspects. After minutes of searching, I finally found one, just across the street I was on.

I walked across the road after the walking lights turned green and the stoplights went red. I stood in front of the door and looked inside for a moment before stepping in, mumbling an shy greeting to the employee behind the cashier before I walked past him and began my search for a pale blonde wig at the length I’m expecting it to be at after having the same wig for a few months. As I did this, I’ve also thought some things – what should I bring for her? I sighed.

This will take me some time


Min-Aes POV

I drummed my fingers against my lap as I sat in the bus heading towards the place where Sora’s supposedly waiting for me. I looked at my watch – it’s past mid-afternoon. I hope Im not too late I thought to myself as I brushed a strand of my hair away. I began to think deeply about…things. Maybe I should tell her today?

I let out a deep sigh, feeling a bit nervous with my choices. It must be because the Talent Showdown due in three weeksthat must be it! I fiddled with my fingers as I looked out the window, watching the scenery just pass me by. I stared out at the ocean as the bus drove on. I closed my eyes, feeling the vibrations of the engine as I leaned my head on the window.

I must have dozed off because I felt the bus stop with a jolt. I sat up, looking around and realized that I’m at my destination already. Curse the bus for such soothing movements! I hissed to myself as I grabbed my bag and slung over my shoulder, getting up from my seat and hurriedly went out of the vehicle. I began to find my way to the noodle restaurant, where Sora said that she would be there, waiting for me. I tugged my winter coat closer to keep myself warm as I walked in the snow, careful to not rush and slip on any ‘mushy’ snow on the sidewalk. I could see the building in my sight, but no Sora. I frowned as I looked around. “Strange,” I said as I crossed my arms over my chest, my black boots on the snowy cement sidewalk. Had she ditched me? That cant be it, can it? I pouted in annoyance and disappointment. But then, a familiar voice called me out.

“…Min-Ae-unnie!

I turned to see a happy Sora running towards me, her blonde hair bouncing on her shoulders. I saw that her hair had grown longer than usual but it still remained in the same colour. She had a small bag in her hand as she went up to me. I grinned and outstretched my arms, giving her a big hug. I could smell her perfume – and it smelt of vanilla.

Vanilla It’s strange. She reminded me of Mi-ja.

We pulled back and smiled at each other. “Sora-ah~ I’ve missed you! I haven’t seen you for so long!”

“I could say the same for you, Min-Ae-unnie!” Sora said with a giggle before giving me the bag. “I was out buying something – it would have been bad of me to meet you empty-handed. Think of it as an early birthday present.” She rubbed the back of her head, her cheeks pink. I smiled at her and hugged her again.

“Thank you,” I said as I pulled away, grinning. “You’re so kind, Sora-ah!”

She only shrugged. “You don’t have to open it now; you can do it when you’re at home.”

I nodded and put the small package into my large bag, slinging it over my shoulder once I have done so. Then I looked at her for a moment, studying her features: she had a bit of a round face and I can still her faint freckles underneath her rosy pink blush on her cheeks. The icy blue colour was contrasting to the warmth that contained in her irises. Her figure is small but slender – all screamed Mi-ja. I tilted my head at these oddities—maybe Mi-ja had a twin? “Uhm…Sora-ah…” I began to ask in curiosity. She looked up at me, her eyebrows raised. “Are you…perhaps…someone’s twin?”

Sora’s eyebrows furrowed at me, trying to decipher what I’ve just said before slowly shaking her head. “Ani…aniyo, I’m not a twin… wae? Do I look similar to someone you know?”

Yeah! You do! “Ani—well, ne, you do look similar to someone I know, but never-mind. Mianhae…”

“Ah, it’s not a problem! There are so many people here who look similar to one another nowadays, so it makes sense if I looked like somebody you knew.” Sora stated, her pink lips curving into a grin. Then she said, “Uh, mianhaemida, but I do know that you called me for something…”

Ah, I forgot! “Actually…” I bit my bottom lip, my heart racing as I thought about the choice. I looked at her with trusting eyes. “I… I want to tell you something,” I paused for a moment before continuing, “About why I haven’t been in an amusement park for so long. I want to tell you my past.” I grabbed onto her hand and stared at her softened eyes. “Can I trust you? Please, Sora, you’re the only one I have by my side and the only person who’s fully genuine with me.”

She bit her bottom lip, fighting with herself inside as she took my words into mind. Then she nodded her head, a smile on her face. “Of course, Min-Ae-unnie~ you can trust me!” I grinned and this time, more widely.

“Gomawo…jinjja…! I hope I don’t regret this.”

“Of course you won’t.” Sora assured me with a smile as we then decided to go someplace where we can talk comfortably.


We were in a crowded playground, sitting on the swings as we watched the kids run around happily. I smiled, wishing that I was like that when I was younger. I felt the bar vibrate through the chains of the swing as Sora shifted beside me, her swing making soft creaking noises each time it twisted and moved. I almost had forgotten the reason why we were here.

I can tell. I can tell that she’s waiting for me to start my story, the way I could feel her anxious, glancing eyes on me. “I always wanted to go outside,” I started off. “Occasionally, my father would take me out all the time: to parks, amusement corners, bazaars – all that. But, after a few months, he grew distant from me.” I frowned at the memory that occurred in my head.


No-ones POV

A three-years-old Min-Ae was happily returning home from school, taking light footsteps as she carried her bag on her back, walking with a six-years-old Kangdae beside her.

“Can’t wait to tell Appa and Umma about the summer fair~” She giggled, looking up at her elder brother who smiled down at her. “I want Appa to take me there since he always takes where I want to go!”

“Wouldn’t Umma be sad that you’re not asking her to take you out?” He asked; tilting his head as he stood in front of the door, hand on the doorknob with the keys in the other. Min-Ae shook her head with a small pout.

“Umma is always busy, but Appa’s free! I’d like him to take there!”

“Well, what about me?”

Min-Ae tapped her finger on her chin as she stared at the boy before entering the house with a shrug. “Well, then there’s you, of course~”

Kangdae scrunched up his nose in mock-annoyance. “Aish…” Then he chuckled. As they entered the house, Min-Ae sensed the strange atmosphere as the duo walked into the living room, seeing her mother and father standing up together, looking at each other with eyes full of unknown emotions. They must have not noticed them because when Kangdae slammed the door shut, the couple jumped out of their stare and looked at the children with wide, surprised eyes.

“Oh, Min-Ae-ah, Kangdae-ah…!” Her mother exclaimed, stepping back a little as she moved an inch away from her husband. Then she looked at him for a moment before looking away with a small scowl. The latter sighed at this. Min-Ae was confused; did something happen? She looked up at her brother for an explanation, but he was just as equally confused as she.

“Don’t mind us, we’re just having a talk,” her father said, a smile on his face as he walked up to the young girl. He placed her hand on her head and said, “Did you have fun at school?”

Min-Ae gave him a grin, “Ne! I did! Oh, Appa, there’s a summer fair happening at the park coming in two days and I really want to go! Can I go? Please~? I want to play games there and everything!”

He chuckled and nodded, “Sure, sure, I’ll take you there. Now up you two go.”

The girl frowned. “Aren’t…aren’t you going to tell us stories in the living room?” Kangdae looked between his father and his mother, seeing the tense atmosphere.

“…I…am not feeling well at the moment, mianhae.” With that said, he left the duo. Min-Ae watched him go up the stairs before looking at her mother, who only ruffled her hair, her back turned against the kids. Then she felt a hand on her shoulder and she looked up to see that it was Kangdae.

“Don’t worry, they probably had a fight. But they’ll solve everything out – they always do!” He said with a grin. “I’m sure that in two days’ time, he’ll take you to the fair.” Min-Ae grinned and the duo went up to their rooms.

However, two days’ time had passed and her father’s promise had been broken.

Every day, she approached him; she was always left with a short reply back. This wasn’t her father, she’d think, this was never the father she loved. What happened?


Little Min-Ae was inside her bedroom, covering her eyes as she tried to block out the yelling that was happening downstairs.

How can you do this to me, Sunhee?

You need to stop being so possessive  you wouldnt let me see my friends anymore, Hwangsoo! This isnt what Ive wanted!

The fighting continued on and on and it was just unbearable. She flung the blankets off her bed and ran to her brother’s room. She opened the door in a rush and cried out, “Kangdae-oppa!”

Kangdae, who was wide awake and unable to sleep as well due to the yelling, held out his arms to his little sister, who jumped into his bed and crawled into his arms. He hugged her tightly, his hand over her ears as he protectively tried to block the noises that were scaring her. He frowned. I thought theyd solve everything togetherwhy?


Two months have passed and it was Min-Ae’s birthday, November 20th. She was extremely happy (though she was upset from the students who in class that morning) to celebrate her birthday with her family.

Little did she know that something bad was going to happen?

The now four-years-old entered the house, yelling, “I’m home!”

No reply.

Confused, she decided to go into the living room, where she only found her mother and her brother, looking solemn. Kangdae was standing in front of their mother who was sitting down, almost as if he was upset. “Umma…?” She looked up with red eyes.

“Oh, baby…” she whispered. Min-Ae ran over to her in a rush.

“Umma, what’s wrong? What happened? Where’s Appa?”

Her mother bit her bottom lip and answered, “Honey…” she grabbed her small hand and looked at her straight in the eyes. “Appa’s not coming back…”

“What…? What do you mean he’s not coming back?”

Silence droned on between them. Then she replied, “Mianhaemida, but your father is never coming back… our relationship… is not working out anymore. We signed the divorce papers three weeks ago.”

As if a needle pierced her heart, she stepped back, her eyes wide. The person she loved the most, was gone? She shook her head in refusal. “Ani…aniya, this can’t be!” Not on her watch – not on her birthday.

“Baby, he’s a no-good man; he has been lying to me, and was cheating on me and he used me. He’s nothing but a—”

Ani! Min-Ae yelled out, refusing to believe it as she ran out of the living room and up the stairs, running to her mother and (ex) father’s bedroom. Bursting into the room, she looked around and saw that half of their things were gone. She looked around for something, anything that still consists of him and to show that everything was a prank. But, there was nothing – nothing at all. Min-Ae fell to her knees, her eyes building up her tears as her short brown hair tickled her neck. Arms wrapped her and she recognized the thin yet strong figure. She whimpered and buried her face into Kangdae’s chest, letting out her tears.

“Appa…Appa’s gone…! He’s gone!”

Kangdae could only do so little; do nothing but whisper comforting words to her as he rocked her gently in her arms. His eyes sparked with emotions, full of doubt – not for his father, but his mother.

Even in present time, Kangdae still doubts her now.


Min-Aes POV

“After my father’s departure and the bond between us have been broken, all the kids have been mocking me. In fact,” I paused for a brief moment. “They always made fun of me because I looked weird or the fact that I’m always out of the box.” I rubbed my eyes, pretending to have something in my eyes when I tried to wipe the tears away. “That’s why when I see my step-sister conversing with her dad, I get so… jealous – and at the same time, sensitive.” I looked at Sora with reddened eyes, which only smiled at me and passed me her handkerchief. I took it into my hands and just played with it, feeling the white lace against my fingertips. “There’s also another reason why I get jealous of her – though she’s younger than me, the fact that she looked so pretty amazes me. She’s pretty much a natural, as if she took more of her mother’s side than her father. Though I never met her mom, I can practically see her in her.”

Sora hummed in reply at this.

“I wanted to be friends with her. I wanted to be myself. But because of the people hating on her and disliking her ever since she first came into my school, I was scared. I was scared to be mocked and teased like I was 18 years ago. So I acted like a totally different person and was always harsh to her. I didn’t mean to do it. I want to apologize, but even when we’re alone, she hated me. I could see it every time I go up to her, those strong dislike burning in her eyes. I cannot help but feel guilty. And now that she’s hanging around with SHINee and they disliked me too, I cannot help but feel even guiltier. Even my ex-best friend was on her side… but it was expected…”

I bit my lip when I thought about Min, my former best friend. “I miss Min…she was my best friend. We did everything until she came out of the box and told everyone that she’s SHINee’s Minho’s cousin. Then that’s when everything went down.”

Sora looked at me, her icy blue eyes boring right into my soul. I had to look away, shifting in the swing as I watched the children play around from afar.

“I had fallen in too deep to realize that I made a huge mistake. I’m an extremely huge fan of SHINee, and I was so blind that I tricked her to introduce me to them. But she knew it, and called off our friendship. I knew it was a huge mistake, but I was so blind with popularity that I find myself go into ‘the crowd.’ I wish I was like her – she doesn’t care about what others think, and though she get hurt, or ignored, she doesn’t mind and just shrug it off like it’s not a big deal. That’s what makes me jealous – because she takes things so lightly.

“And then there’s my Oppa. He’s always upset with the things I do to her. He’s always scolding me every time I come home late from parties and every time I gave my step-sister an order or an insult. It’s kind of painful to see that I even turned away my loving, kind older brother…”

I looked at Sora and her bangs were shadowing her eyes. I could see her lips moving, but I couldn’t understand what she’s saying as she mumbled lowly to herself. When she raised her head up a little but still hung it low, I could see her eyes. They looked…sad.

“I see,” she said as she turned to me, her eyes brightening. Then she smiled, her cheeks burning bright red. I could see the warm breath that appeared in the cold air, that thin fog escaping from our nostrils and mouth. “You know, don’t be pressured by them. Yes, you may be an outsider as a result from this, but if you keep doing this, you’ll gain nothing at all. You wouldn’t get back your best friend or your brother. Sure, it’s true that society’s a pain in the ; I look and act different at my school, but do you think I care what they say to me or what they talk behind my back? Of course not! People’s thoughts don’t matter to me! As long I’m me, it is fine! That means you should do the same as well.” She stared at me then giggled. “Unnie, you’re pretty, no matter what they say about you. You’re beautiful just the way you are. There’s no need for plastic surgery or anything else that would change your beauty artificially, because that’s not natural. An ugly duckling can become a beautiful swan, no?”

I was touched. I sniffed (mostly because it’s cold) and in a cracking voice, I said, Gomawo.

Sora opened up her arms and hugged me. I hugged her back, feeling so glad to have a friend like her.


I was on my way home, after having spent around time together, had our meal and fun and such. Sora had to leave first as she has an important task in her schedule, she went on ahead. I stood in front of the mansion, feeling content. I entered the building, closing the door shut as I looked straight ahead, the dining tables in my view from a distance. And in the dining room, I could see that familiar reddish brown hair, her back onto me. Smiling to myself, I sneakily crept up behind her.

I grew closer and closer behind the unsuspecting female and wrapped my arms around her. I felt her jolt, almost dropping the pencil as she yelped, shocked from the sudden surprise hug. Mi-ja turned around and saw me, her eyes wide in surprise.

“Mwo—what’s up with you?” She asked me, clearly surprised to see that me, the girl who always ‘disliked’ her is hugging her out of nowhere. I only shrugged with a small smile of my face. She narrowed her eyes at me before shaking her head as she muttered, “Someone’s in a happy mood today.”

“You bet I am!” Mi-ja looked at me again, even more surprised to hear me say that.

“…Are you okay?”

“Of course I am okay, silly! I’m not drunk if that’s what you’re saying,” I told her, a grin on my face. “I had the most fun today and I’m really hoping that we’d get to win that Talent Showdown that’s coming up. How’s SHINee-oppas?” I was talking unexpectedly lot, but Sora’s right – it’s better to be me than to stay with ‘the crowd’. But I’m still too unsure how will I act when we’re in university… I probably act the cold me again…

Mi-ja examined me up and down before nodding slowly. “Yeah… and SHINee is doing fine in Japan. They’re tired, but they’re making the most of it in their concerts.”

“That’s good!”

“…Are you sure you’re okay? You didn’t have too much caffeine in your latte, did you?”

“…Maybe.”

Mi-ja shook her head and resumed writing…whatever she’s writing. I took a peek but it was only for a short moment. I only saw the word, ‘List’ on the top. She looked up at me and held a small smile. I smiled back. This is what I actually wanted from her. I wanted her to be nice with me. “Whatever, go do your…whatever.

I could only grin and walk away, going up the stairs in a rush. I was heading towards my bedroom until I’ve passed Mi-ja’s bedroom. I paused and looked at the door that was slightly open. I always wanted to see her room. Taking this chance, I decided to enter.

I looked around and nodded in interest. I actually like her room – it shows her interests, like for example, the guitar laying against the wall shows her interest with music and the basketball on the shelf shows her interests for some sports. I walked around the room for a bit. Her room is really different from mine, which is the girly kind. I pouted. I actually didn’t like the girly type of bedroom but my mother suggested it…I didn’t want to refuse, so out of consideration, I accepted that style.

As I walked around, my foot bumped into a bag by her bed. I looked down to see a black backpack poking out from underneath the bed. Curious, I bent down and picked it up. “What is this doing here? Is this Mi-ja’s…?” I shook the bag – seems light and almost as if there’s nothing in it. I began to reach out of the zipper and started to open it, until the door creaked open and a voice called out.

“Min-Ae…? What are you doing in my room?”

I turned to see Mi-ja and Kangdae, both mirroring surprised expressions. I quickly threw down the black backpack to the ground and stammered, “U-Uh, n-nothing! I thought there’s something in the bag so I wanted to see…”

The duo shared glances before she said, “There’s nothing but paper in there – nothing interesting, really.”

Oh. Well, if thats all she has in her backpack

I hummed in reply before speaking, “Mi-ja?” She looked at me, knowing that I’ve got her attention. “Was I really drunk when I found myself in SHINee’s house?”

Positive. She answered without hesitation. I furrowed my eyebrows at this. First, it’s the similarities between Sora and Mi-ja, now this? But not wanting to bother myself with nonsense, I shrugged it off.

“Okay, if you say so.” With that I walked out her bedroom and headed onto mine. But then I stopped after getting out of their sight. Why was Kangdae-oppa with Mi-ja? Are they together for some reason or something? Or maybe theyre? I shook my head in disbelief. Dating is out of the question – though it could happen as we’re not really related by blood, but still.

But… everything seems so… suspicious for some odd reason. I looked behind me, staring down the hallway where I go down to Mi-ja’s bedroom. Why does it feel like Soras here when Im with Mi-ja?

Questions, questions were needed to be answered – and that, I will get them answered one day or another.


 

A/N: Ok, ok, ok, ok, I know, I’m sorry for being MIA for so long, but like I’ve said – I’VE GOT NO WIFI. I think I’ll be on semi-hiatus as I can update this time to time, but not daily.

I’m terribly sorry for this overdue update, but it was worth it! Actually, I kept staring down at this chapter as it has been sitting in my computer for quite some time now and like since I was finished with this one chapter in D&A, I was like, “…Okay,  what should I write next?” Like, srsly, I had no idea how to continue it! Now, don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying I’m lacking interest for WMS, which is sadly, decreasing, but that doesn’t mean I’ll give up this story! This is my first ever story and I’ve created it. And if I create a story, I’mma going to finish this story until it is done. Nuff said.

That…and I don’t want it to finish the story lol, just thinking of ending the story with a final chapter makes me sad…But it had to be done. I can’t continue to write the story forever, I’ll have my own life and the story will be dragged on and gets too boring that it’s not really that interesting anymore, so of course, it’ll have to be finished at some point.

…I’m not saying I’m ending the story next chapter – are you insane, I have like, /rolls out a long scroll of a list of undone chapters/ THIS MUCH TO COMPLETE, GEEBUS!

Meanwhile, I’ll be here bouncing to <321> by SHINee. No, it’s not in Korean, but in Japanese. It’s a really catchy song and makes me think that I’m in the MV with them kekeke~ and though the concept is cute, one part of me thinks that it matches them whilst the other doesn’t. But eh, SHINee goes well with everything, I mean, c’mon. I wouldn’t be surprised if SHINee ever made a dark MV and surprisingly, they fit that dark, evil concept. SHINee ain’t SHINee for nothing.

I apologize for the long author’s note, but it was much needed, alright?

Just bear in mind that because I’m lacking in internet connection and Wi-Fi, the update may be a bit overdue, so just hang in there! I apologize to have you waiting like this! But maybe, just maybe, I’ll let you in a sneak peek of a chapter that has not been written down yet. Maybe…

Before I leave, I’m sorry if this offended you or something, but when I read the comments and I saw that Mi-ja may end up with Key or maybe Onew or Taemin, I laughed because I feel so cruel with leaving you guys like this and wondering who Mi-ja likes, and I really wanted to tell you, but I can’t because it’ll spoil the story. (Actually, I don’t know either. Oops! It’s so hard to stay fixed on one member when the other does something cute and I want to have this member as Mi-ja’s love orz I FAIL) But I find it adorable when you guys keeps wondering who will get Mi-ja. I’m sorry if it frustrated you – I’m frustrated with Mi-ja as well.

Now I shall take my leave! Please continue to support WMS! (Why do I have a sudden urge to make a trailer all out of a sudden? Damnit, now I wish I had Sony Pro.) Please bear with the waiting process and expect a chapter (not) coming soon!

I will leave you with a nice, lovely picture to feed your appetite!

Nice, no?

No? Oh well~ I’ve tried. (Don't worry, I find Creepy!Tae creepy too omg)

Anyways, annyeong~!

× EB™