Can You Believe It?

Predictably Unpredictable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom is not as hateful as I thought she can be. She’s actually quite fun. She has good sense of humor. She’s cute at some point and she’s childish. She’s like the spoiled version of Dara. They both are bloody attractive.

 

We’re watching TV, it’s a comedy, we laugh a lot and we tease each other a lot. I forget about the kiss we shared. It makes it a lot easier that Bom is not trying to kiss me again because if she did, I don’t think I’m gonna be able to enjoy spending the afternoon with her like this.

 

I looked at my watch.

 

“We should get back to the office now.” I said as I put away the popcorn.

 

She sighed and stood up. She smiled at me as she walked backward, then she looked at my stuffs at my desk. I just starred at her, guessing what she wants to do this time.

 

“Hey what are you doing?” I asked. She took my ipod and started looking into it. Then she plugged it to the speaker, and a dance song started playing. I burst into giggle as I saw her started moving her body weirdly.

 

“You call it a dance?”

 

She rushed to me and pulled my hand. She dragged me to an empty space between my couch and desk.

 

“This is my favorite song, why don’t we dance first before we go back to the office?” she said, her face is getting closer to mine. She’s smiling and dancing freely.

 

She grabbed both of my hands and placed them on her waists. Then she put her arms around my neck, she grinned, “Can you feel it?”

 

“Feel what?”

 

“The joy, the fun… aren’t you happy spending time with me?”

 

I smirked, “what makes you so sure that I’m happy?”

 

“Because I know…” she leaned forward and suddenly she kissed me.

 

I pulled away, I don’t want to repeat the same mistake by kissing her and losing control. “No. Don’t.” I exclaimed.

 

She sighed, and then she leaned backward. She seemed disappointed.

 

“I’m sorry…” I muttered.

 

She lifted her chin and smiled, “How about… I’ll tell you Dara’s secret if you agree to make out with me.”

 

. Is this for real?

 

I’m actually contemplating about it. I just kept looking into her eyes, wondering if she’s serious this time or just teasing me. Everything has always been a joke to her… this one can be just another joke too.

 

“Are you… serious?” I asked carefully.

 

She nodded, her smile hasn’t disappeared from her excited face. “Yeah. Don’t I look serious?” she rounded her eyes and leaned forward as if she’s gonna kiss me again. She chuckled when I constantly moving backward to avoid her.

 

“Come on, Chaerin. Believe me this time, I won’t lie to you.” She said, this time I hear seriousness in her voice.

 

I looked at her more closely. She flinched her hair, “Want it or not?” she started loosening her grip around my neck.

 

Of course I want it.

 

I pulled her closer to me all of sudden and kissed her hard. We kissed following the rhythm of the music. The kiss is getting hotter and hotter. She grabbed my hair and me harder. I can’t help it I’ve lost control.

 

“Don’t you lie to me, okay?” I said in the middle of the kiss.

 

She moaned, “I… won’t.” she muttered.

 

“You’re so good…” she muttered again as she leaned her head on the wall.

 

“Yeah? I’m glad to hear that.” I replied.

 

“You’re so… so ing good, Chaerin. I can’t believe you fall for my sister who is !”

 

“Watch your mouth, she’s my girlfriend.”

 

“The girlfriend who lies to you. You deserve better than lies.”

 

“Now will you stop mocking her and tell me what the lies are already?”

 

She smirked and pushed me away. “Not so fast… you’re good but it doesn’t mean I’m already satisfied.”

 

I pushed her to the wall hard, “Tell me now!” I raised my voice.

 

She rolled her eyes, “One more kiss, and I’ll tell you right away…”

 

“You’re scared?” She narrowed her eyes.

 

I kissed her again, this time gentler.

 

Both of us are startled as we heard something. We broke the kiss. I turned around and found my door is widely opened.

 

“!” I ran outside and found Dara walking fast to the elevator.

 

“Dara! Hey!! Wait!!!” I shouted as I ran as far as I could to stop the elevator. But it’s too late. I got panicked. I broke into the emergency floor and ran downstairs to chase after her.

 

This is not happening, seriously? Why is this happening?

 

After ignoring me for days suddenly she decides to appear when I’m kissing her sister? What the ? Can my life be more dramatic than this?

 

I reached outside my apartment building. I looked around as I tried catching my breath. My knees are wiggly after running down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter