Is There Anything To Save?

Predictably Unpredictable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY?????

 

Why is Dara doing this to me? Did I really hurt her so badly in the past that she wants to payback me like this? But this is so ridiculous this is too much. I still can’t believe she’s ing pregnant. I mean, who’s the father? Who is her other lover? Why is she always leaving me clueless and heartbroken? Does she really enjoy doing this to me is it in her scenario since the first time?

 

What the ??

 

I can’t stop crying I haven’t got out of the bed for two days. I keep calling her I keep texting her. I left messages, which are all questions or just me crying on the phone, drunk.

 

She never replied to me.

 

I’m not going to work again today. Seunghyun has called me like five times already and I never answered. I’m too sad to talk.

 

My heart aches a lot. I can’t stop thinking about how Dara is laughing out loud right now after fooling me. God, does she really mean it when she say she loves me? Why I still can’t believe in those words?

 

This is too much drama I can’t take it.

 

My cellphone rang all of sudden. It’s Bom. I decided to take it, “DON’T YOU EVER CALL ME AGAIN!” I shouted.

 

“I’M IN FRONT OF YOUR ING HOUSE OPEN THE DOOR!” She shouted back.

 

What? She’s crazy.

 

I rushed to the door and opened it. She’s standing right there, scowling at me before she pushed me in and stormed in without permission.

 

“Where the hell have you been?” she yelled.

 

I shut the door.

 

“What are you doing here? I think it’s over. Now you’ve completed your mission on destroying my relationship with Dara… I don’t think you still have business here.”

 

“Dara came to look for me. She asked me to see if you’re alright since you haven’t been coming to work.”

 

“Well tell her to go herself.”

 

“What is wrong with the two of you?”

 

“What is wrong? You don’t ask me. Ask her!”

 

I clutched my hands. Finally I have someone to scream at and it feels a little bit relieving now.

We looked at each other for a while, then something came to my mind. I walked closer to her and squeezed her hands, “I wanna know what her secret… I wanna know what you wanted to tell me that day… tell me now!”

 

“You said you don’t wanna know anymore!”

 

“I want to know NOW!”

 

“Did she tell you something, Chaerin?” Bom’s voice became shaky. Maybe she’s kinda scared of me because I must look so angry.

 

I softened my grip and ducked my head, “She’s pregnant.” I murmured.

 

Suddenly everything becomes silent.

 

Bom held my hands softly, “Are you serious?” her question makes me wonder.

 

I lifted my head up and starred at her. “You don’t know? I thought….”

 

She shook her head lightly, her lips are parted and she looked surprised as well. “It wasn’t…. I didn’t know… This is the first I’ve ever heard it. She said that to you?”

 

I gripped on her arms and shook her body, “Then what did you want to tell me, Bom? What’s her secret that you wanted to tell me??”

 

She pushed me off and she looked horrified.

 

“Wow…” she muttered. “My sister is ing out of her mind.” She talked to herself.

 

“Tell me, please!” I yelled at her.

 

Bom looked at me eventually. She leaned to me and kissed me lightly on my lips. “I feel sorry for you… but I don’t think I can tell you. It’s… it’s actually none of my business. You should ask her yourself. She’s the one who’s supposed to tell you.”

 

“What? But you promised me you’d tell me if I make out with you I made out with you now tell me the ing secret!” I shouted again in front of her face.

 

“I’m really sorry…”

 

“I don't want to hear your sorry, Bom… please… please tell me!” I started crying. I can’t believe I’m actually doing this. Why am I so desperate?

 

“Stop it, Chaerin. Are you crazy? You don’t get to do this. You don’t deserve this okay. She doesn’t deserve you! Just leave her already forget about her find someone else that can love you and appreciate you more!” Bom yelled.

 

I literally cry like a kid.

 

“I’m sorry I really have to go now…” she pushed me off and ran out of my house.

 

 

***

 

 

I finally showed up at work because there’s another important meeting today and I don’t wanna get fired. No one really knows what’s really going on. I told them I got a flu. I also lied to Seunghyun I didn’t tell him the truth.

 

I haven’t seen Dara and Bom all morning but when I entered the meeting room, they’re both there, sitting far away from each other but their eyes are starring at one object, me.

 

I quickly ran to an empty seat, next to Seunghyun and Taeyang. They’re both looking at me worriedly.

 

“You okay? You seem pale.” Taeyang murmured.

 

“I’m fine.” I replied shortly.

 

After several minutes, some people from the head office came in, including the main chairman. And then the light is off. Meeting has begun.

 

As usual I’m not really concentrating at the meeting. I’m also trying hard not to look at Dara, which is so hard.

When the meeting is over, I found myself starring at Dara. She’s there, sitting in silence by herself starring at one of the documents she brought with a pen between her lips. She looks serious.

I realized everyone has left the room except her and me. She’s sitting across the table, meters away from where I sit.

 

“Aren’t you leaving?” she suddenly popped out the question, without even look at me.

 

“How can you be pregnant?” I asked.

 

“By having , of course.” She replied.

 

I almost slammed the table because I’m too a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter