Sweet Temptation

Predictably Unpredictable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Let’s all now stop worrying about Dara’s secrets and what the problem she’s in. Now it’s time worry about my own problem.

I just found a woman, lying on my office couch, barefoot, and she’s smiling like it’s a ing normal thing to do.

It’s only ten minutes since I stepped my feet in this building and problem is right in front of me.

 

“Hey how did she get in there?” I shouted at my secretary. She looked confused.

 

“I don’t know, Ms. Lee. I didn’t see…”

 

I shut the door before she finished her sentence. Bom got up slowly and smirked at me.

 

“Relax, blonde! I was just resting. My office doesn’t have this comfy couch. I thought you won’t mind if I lay down for a while.”

 

“Of course I mind. What are you doing here?”

 

She shrugged, “I wanted to see you.”

 

“Yea what for?” I raised my voice and sat on my chair, looking at her carefully.

 

“No reason. I just wanted to see you.”

 

“You’re a psycho.”

 

“Excuse me?”

 

“Do I need to repeat myself?”

 

Bom rolled her eyes. She got her off my couch and walked toward me without wearing her shoes first. Then she spun my chair around forcing me to face her. I quickly straightened my seat, wasn’t prepared for her action.

 

“Don’t you ever call me a psycho and don’t you ever try to upset me.” She threatened.

 

“Why? Why should I listen to you and why should I be afraid of you?”

 

“Because you should.” She exclaimed and suddenly, she lifted one of her legs up to my lap. She climbed to me as she wrapped her arms around my shoulder.

 

“Hey what the are you doing?” I raised my voice. I’m panicked. It’s not my fault if I had to call her a psycho because she looks like one. I reached my office phone and dialed my secretary, “Hey can you… can you get in here?” I said in desperate because Bom is trying to kiss me.

 

She quickly gets down from me and stepped away and just then my secretary came in. She has no idea what’s going on.

 

“What did you call me for, Miss?” she asked politely.

 

Bom is glaring at me, her eyes are narrowing and that smirk on her face. That expression is so vicious. I quickly fixed my sitting position and took a deep breathe, “Uhm… can you get me coffee?” I finally said to my secretary.

 

She just nodded her head hesitantly and she took a glance at Bom. She must notice something is fishy around here.

As the door is closed, Bom moved closer to me again. “This isn’t over…” she said, pointing her finger at me.

 

I grabbed her hands and pulled her over. I stood up and pinned her hands. “It’s enough already… tell me what is it do you really want from me?”

 

“You’re not gonna get your answer unless you…” she leaned forward to kiss me but I squeezed her hands so hard, more like I’m hurting her. She hissed. “It hurts, damn it!” she murmured.

 

“Answer me! I don’t want you to hurt my girlfriend and I know what’s your intention, it’s to tear us apart. I know you’re jealous because you can’t catch up with what your sister has achieved, am I right?”

 

She frowned and another devilish smirk appeared on her face. “Jealous? You’re kidding. I will never ever wish to have a life like hers…”

 

It got me. Her last sentence got me. See? Dara’s ing secret is driving me crazy for the zillion times.

 

“Shut the up. She has a good life it’s you who are ruining it.”

 

“I bet you’re curious to death about what’s going on with her, about the thing she’s trying so hard keeping away from you.”

 

“I said shut up or I’d hurt you more.” I said coldly and squeezed her hands harder.

 

She moaned in pain, “Let go of my hands.”

 

“Promise you won’t bother me or Dara anymore.”

 

“I can’t.”

 

“Why can’t you?”

 

“Because it’s why I’m here. It’s the only reason I’m back because I want to ruin her life, and yours as well because you choose to be on her side.”

 

“I hate to tell you one more time but I’m really not afraid of you!”

 

My secretary came in suddenly. She gasped seeing us. She put the coffee on my desk immediately and then rushed out like she’s seen a ghost.

 

I let Bom go. I pushed her off and walked to the door. I opened it widely.

 

“Now get out.” I exclaimed.

 

She sighed. She took her shoes and stopped by the door, “Meeting at eleven o’clock in the conference room. Do not be late.” She said and then she walked away.

 

I feel like pulling off my hair. She always gives me this feeling of getting .

 

 

***

 

 

“She’s been watching you.” Seunghyun whispered to me.

 

I sighed as I covered my face with my hand. I ducked my head, “Yeah I know… it’s so frustrating.”

 

He chuckled, “Maybe she really likes you. You should give her a chance.”

 

“Are you crazy? I have a girlfriend and it’s her sister.”

 

The light is suddenly on. The presentation is over and the meeting is also over. People are starting to head out. I quickly stood up, following Seunghyun out but then someone pulled me over.

 

Park Bom. She faked a smile to me. “I need to talk to you.” She said.

 

I gave this look to Seunghyun begging him not to leave me alone with this evil but he just walked out of the room and giggled by himself. .

Once all of the people left the room, Bom shut the door.

 

“What now?” I asked.

 

“I told you it’s not over.”

 

“I don’t know what you’re talking about, seriously you need to stay away from me…” I said as I tried to reach the door but she blocked my way. She stood right in front of me like a boss. Then she walked up to me, making me stepping backward because I’m avoiding getting too close to her.

 

“I don’t have time for you…” I said but she pulled my collar, almost smothering me.

Then she pushed me to the table, “I will give you an option now, leave my sister and be with me or I’m gonna hurt the two of you.”

 

I smirked, “I’m not going to listen to you.”

 

“I’m a better person than she is.” She exclaimed. We suddenly looked at each other deeply and I saw this thing in her eyes. This sorrow and sadness, she almost looks pathetic. And yes, she’s also keeping a secret.

She loosened her grip on me and suddenly she let go of me. “Do you really love her?” she asked.

 

I nodded lightly.

 

Then she leaned forward to me. She sniffed, “Are you sure?”

 

“Why are you asking this?” I asked, softened my voice.

 

She rolled her eyes. “She hasn’t told you, has she?”

 

I gulped as I realized this conversation is getting into a serious mode. I watched her face, she doesn’t look like fooling with me.

 

“Told me what? Her secret?”

 

She smirked. “So she hasn’t told you… you poor girl. You’re just gonna end up heartbroken.”

 

The atmosphere between us is getting tense. I become angry all of sudden.

 

“I don’t care.” I said suddenly.

 

She raised her eyebrow.

 

I faked a smile and her cheeks, “I’ve decided not to care anymore about her secret, or her ing problem. Maybe it’s none of my business maybe she’s ashamed of it she doesn’t want to tell me. The most important thing is now I’m in love with her. I love everything about her and guess what? I don’t care about her past or her flaw… even if she tells me her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter