2 • My Story

It's Just An Act.

"KRINGGG" Your alarm clock rang, signing that your day just started. Your boring day. You get up but didn't head straight to the bathroom. You sat at the corner of your bed, sighing. "I still wonder about that incident." You mumbled softly. "Haish, I should forget it already. It's just making me miserable." You tried to shook of the thoughts, but failed. Lifelessly, you grabbed your bathing needs and started your daily routine.

Walking through the streets, your mind wandered again. Thinking about Seungcheol, what he once said, and his cheerful attitude in 17Tv. Your train of thoughts were interrupted when you bumped into someone. "Watch where you were walking dude!" Someone hissed. You know that voice too. It belongs to...Jeon Wonwoo, your third bias. You gasped upon seeing him and repeatedly bowed to apologize.

"Mi-mian Wonwoo-shi mi-mian I-I was-n't looking before-re.." You were nervous, yeah who wouldn't? But Wonwoo just crossed his arms and tapped his feet and didn't reply to you. "Yah hyung! Just forgive her already. You're mean." Chan complained and nudged Wonwoo. "Oh please. Don't ah meI ship meanie okay." Wonwoo replied. "That doesn't have anything to do with this hyung. Just flipping forgive her already." MingMing butted in. Wonwoo rolled his eyes and just nodded to you. "Yah Wonwoo. Don't be a stone-head. That's not nice. Apologize to her now, quick." Jisoo added. "Ugh fine fine." He shoved out his hand and said, "Mian, people." and quickly retracted his hand after that. "Wonwoo! Don't be such a rude guy. Apologize nicely, or else we'll leave you and approve MinCheol." Doyoon threatened. "Ok fine! Huh!" He stomped his feet and faced you. He faked a smile and did an aegyo, "Forgive me kay kay?". He poked both of his cheeks and twisted it.

You stiffed, it's like you fell under his spell and was unable to escape. Soonyoung coughed and we broke our gaze. You pinked immediately and tried to hide your red cheeks by looking down, hoping that your hairs will cover it. "A-ah o-okay Won-woo shi..." You stuttered and bowed. "Good. Now let's go guys." Wonwoo said coldly and left with the others. Chan were the last though. He kept glancing at you even if SEVENTEEN is all already far ahead. "Lee Chan! C'mon! We're gonna be late!" Seungkwan shouted, well, it suits as he's the possibly main vocalist. Chan were back to reality and chased after SEVENTEEN members.

You placed a hand on your red cheeks. Slowly, your plump lips formed a smile. Your normal boring day had just turned shiny today, thanks to SEVENTEEN.