Chapter 5: Park Chanyeol

Unexpected Things [Park Chanyeol - EXOK]

 

This chapter will be Chanyeol and Veronica’s POV!! I’m totally spazzing when I am writing this chapter! HAHA. BTW the places in this story is totally real in my imagination. J

 

Let’s see if Veronica will freak out or what. Hahaha. This will be the start of something new?? Let’s see what will be her experience in Korea. ^____^

 

I guess I will have a lot of time updating my story. I don’t have any classes for the whole week! So yeah! ^___^V and guys I put Yeolli’s picture with his big eyes. HIHIH. Cutie cutie.

 

 

[Yeol’s POV]

‘What will I do?? Should I tell her my name?? I don’t want to be caught up by my fans. I don’t have her so scream. I don’t want her… UGH! This is the hardest situation right now’ I’m talking to myself. I take a long sigh and made up my mind.

 

“I’m Park Chanyeol” I said ready to run in case she screams.

 

She turns her face to me and I look into her eyes. She doesn’t look surprise… I don’t think she heard it. ,She just give me a long stare.

 

I clear my throat and repeat myself “I’m PARK CHANYEOL”

 

“Well, Park Chanyeol, nice meeting you” she let out a smile that totally get my attention. Damn! Is this for real? Seriously? She looks so relax right now.

 

Are you serious??” I ask with amazement and confusion.

 

“What? Why? I don’t think I’m kidding. Do I look like I’m kidding? Don’t tell me I look like a clown?”

 

No! You’re too cute to be a clown…… If you will be a clown well I want you to be at my birthday’ my inner voice said. Oh no. I guess my inner voice is so active today.

 

“I guess I’ll be happy with your company Faith. Let’s go! Let this tour be started” I break the silence between us.

 

She look at me with a straight face. “Don’t call me Faith, please.”

 

“Why? I like you… no I mean I like Faith. You know… I like your name Faith”

 

“I know my name is beautiful but Veronica is my favorite” 

 

“Ok. Ok. I will not call you Faith again.” I smile behind my scarf.

 

“Well, thank you” she smiles and then I realize that she has a dimple like mine. ‘Oh no! she’s really cute’

 

Enough with the talking. Let’s go. I don’t want to spend my day just standing here, Faith” I put my both hands into her shoulder and push her slowly at the entrance of the park.

 

[Veronica’s POV]

He put his both hands in my shoulders. We walk towards the entrance and I look back to him. He is totally hiding his face right now. What’s wrong with him? He look like he's not use with this kind of weather. This totally confuse me I thought he lives here. Why on earth he's not use with this kind of snow thingy?

 

“And because I owe you something I’ll treat you. Just be ready because next time you will be the one who will treat me” he is buying ticket right now. Well, I think we I will enjoy his company. I so love someone who treats me.

 

“So, this will not be the last time that we will see each other?”

 

“This will not be the last, Faith. I treat you now and you must treat me too.” He chuckled and clap his hands

 

“What?? What did you say? Can you please lower your scarf, please? I can’t clearly hear your voice.”

 

He shake his head exaggeratedly. “Noooo. I don’t want to freak you out”

 

“Why?? Do you have big and sharp teeth?? Try me. I will not freak out” I pout and give my best please-grant-my-wish face to him.

 

“I don’t think that is a good idea. Come on. I want to ride that one” He grab my wrist and we walk toward the ferris wheel.

 

 

Woaah! That is so big ferris wheel. That’s so high, I think when I fall down I’ll be dead in a midair. “Are you sure? That looks so scary up there”

 

“No, no, no. it will be fun. Trust me”

 

We spend our time riding those crazy rides. I do have a lot of fun in here. I guess this is a good start. Thanks to him. I look at him he is hugging a big stuff toy that we get in the arcade. He is good in those games. Then I realize that he lowered his scarf. I can’t help myself not to smile. He has a beautiful nose and and and… what the? I can’t see his lips. What’s wrong with this guy?

 

“I’m starving. Can we eat?” I ask him

 

“I can say that you have the ability to read people’s mind. I’m about to ask you that.”

 

“HAHA. Great I have superpowers”

 

“I have superpowers too. I can make fire and control it. My friends have superpowers too. One of my friends can control earth, can heal, control time……”

 

“Really? I want to meet them. We can be a superhero when we are together.” I give him my best smile “See what happen to people who are starving. Please let’s eat”

 

He laughs so hard. I think he gets my point. Well, that’s funny, he is funny. Superpowers? Seriously? HAHA.

 

“You’re so funny. I think you can join our derp squad” he's hugging the big fluffy stuff toy while clapping his hand

 

We go to the parking lot of the amusement park and he drives to a Korean restaurant. It’s so silent in here. There are only two customers inside the restaurant.  The place is so simple. There are only eight tables. He lead the way and we sit at the corner of the room.. He assists me at my chair. Ohh this guy is in dangered. he is a gentleman.

 

“Ahjumma! The usual please but make it two.” He turn his face to the old lady at the counter and she just smile and nod. I guess his always here. This place is so peaceful there is no sign of people passing by.

 

He takes off his baseball cap revealing his dyed hair and he brush it using his hand and then he takes off his sunnies and my jaw just drop. Literally! His eyes are so cute! He looks at me and his eyes widen. Oh noooo. I think I’m melting right now. Those eyes are the brightest eyes that I have seen. I can’t form a word. I’m so distracted with his eyes. I can’t help myself to stare with those cute round eyes. I can’t explain how cute his eyes are.

[he looks like that but in this story his lips are covered with a scarf ^____^v just imagine it.]

 

“hey! I’m going to melt if you won’t stop staring at me. I can put this back if you are distracted” he grab his sunnies

 

I’m back to reality. I’m totally floating right now. “No, I’m not distracted. I’m just amazed with your" I'm panicking right now and my eyes notice his ears "...ears. It’s so…” I can’t think of any word that can describe it “big…… but cute. Uuuhmm, It suits you” I just give him my nicest smile.

He burst out laughing and turn his head back and forth while laughing. “So, you like my ears. That’s so random.” Then he continue to laugh like a kid.

 

The lady approach us with two noodles in her hand and two chopsticks. Oh no! I don’t know how to use that thing “uhmm. Chanyeol, I don’t know how to use chopsticks is there a spoon in here?”

 

The lady handed me a spoon and then I take my time to eat my noodles and he told me that it is a ramen. It is so spicy and I love it. I love to eat spicy food especially when it’s cold. I’m totally starving. I finish my ramen and drink water and look up to Yeol and I almost drop the glass full with water. I can’t believe my eyes.

 

I'm so busy eating my ramen and I did not notice that he takes off his scarf and I can totally his face. His whole face. 

 

Seriously, I can’t believe my eyes…… I put down the glass of water “OMG!”

 

He look up to me and we stare at each other’s eyes. His face… his face.. I can totally see his face.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BOOYAAAAHH!! This is a cliffhanger. ^____^ HIHIHI! I can’t help myself to spazz in this chapter. I hope you like it. J Because I do like it. no I love it. HAHAH. What will happen next??? Hope you’re still reading this. Is there a violent reaction?? You can comment it. HAHA. 

 

BTW this is dedicated to Lukin4U! Hope your still reading may fanfic. :)