Chapter 4: To Korea

Unexpected Things [Park Chanyeol - EXOK]

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I’m here at the airport; my dad is at my left he is talking to someone with his phone I think its mom. “Okay then, we are here already. I think Faith is bored, you better hurry”

 

“No mom! I’m not bored. Dad is bored. But hurry I want to hug you tight!” I snatched the phone to my dad

 

At the corner of my eyes I saw mom and she’s already heading to us. Kyaaa!! I totally excited about this vacation with my family. It feels like I don’t want this to end.

 

I deliver my thanksgiving speech to my parents and I swore that I will not ignore their texts or calls.

 

[At Incheon Airport]

 

At last we are totally here. I can’t believe my eyes. I turn on my phone and open my facebook account and type a message with the ACRHI.

 

“Hey ARCHI! I’m already here!! There’s a lot of Korean guys out here. I admit they are so freaking cute” I typed while turning my head left and right because of many good looking guys.

 

“Hey dear you better help us with this luggage” my mom said while handing me my backpack.

 

“I can’t believe we are like… we are really here… this will be the best Christmas vacation ever!” I told my self

 

We arrived at the hotel and I’m so damn tired. I’m alone at my bedroom and my parent’s bedroom is next door.

 

“So I’m alone huh? So I think I can sneak out any time I want. MUHAHAHAHAA” I’m talking to myself.

 

I went to sleep and guess what? I dreamt about that EXO-K again. I can’t believe myself. I finally wake up and look at my phone and its 7 in the morning and it so cold. Brrr

 

I jumped out of the bed and peak in the window. “This is paradise!!! White christmas” I said as I told myself while watching the busy world outside the hotel. There’s a lot of people walking on the streets and it looks like it’s a rush hour because it’s a little bit traffic.

 

I just turn my eyes at my laptop and saw a note at the top of it.

 

“Dear, we are out we are meeting some business partners. You can go wherever you want just bring your phone with you. You don’t want to get lost in here right? See you later dear. We love you” –Mom

 

Ok. I get it. Of course this is not a family vacation it is a business trip and I can’t believe myself that they are still busy even though Christmas is coming.

 

The rest of ARCHI will be arriving at 3PM and I planned to go to the airport to meet them.

 

I take a bath change my clothes and still it’s so cold. I went out of the hotel and don’t have any idea where to go. I take a taxi “Is there a nearest amusement park in here?”

 

“Yes” the driver answer

 

“Ok, please take me there. Thank you.” I said while getting my phone at my pocket.

 

I search what will be the ‘thank you’ in Korea. ‘kamsahamnida’ I’m not good with this. Thank God my phone is still working here. After 10 minutes the taxi stop and I realize that we arrive at the park.

 

“Kansahmnida!” I pay the driver and jump out of the taxi. Well I’m here at the Seoul Grand Park. It a zoo and I think I just enjoy myself in here then.

 

I am checking on my facebook message until a hard surface bumped in my face and I lost my balance “OW!! What the hell is that?!?” I stumble at the ground and look up.

 

There’s a tall man In front of me but I can’t see him clearly because of the sun. I cover my eyes because the ray of the sun hurt my eyes.

 

“I’m sorry I’m really really sorry. I should look where I’m going” he said while grabbing my arms and helping me to stand.  I look at him and he suddenly turn on his back.

 

Seriously? He doesn’t look to sincere. What’s wrong with him? And then I realize that my phone is on the ground and there’s another phone. I pick up both and I put mine in my pocket.

 

“I guess this is yours?” I handed him the phone and he snatched it in my hands and just to the other side.

 

“Do you know that you are weird? You don’t even look so sincere when you say you’re sorry” I said and he look at me. He is so tall, he is wearing a white baseball cap, dark sunnies and a thick scarf that covers the half of his face.

 

“It’s very in here right?” I added

 

“yeah! I guess. Again I’m sorry I didn’t see you” he said at the deep voice. His voice sounds like he is inside a cave because it’s so deep.

 

“I know that I’m small. You don’t have to tell me that”

 

He chuckled “I’m really sorry I didn’t mean it. You’re not from here?"

 

“Yes. I’m from the Philippines I just arrive last night and my parents just leave me leaving me with a note.” I know that he can sense the annoyance in my voice.

 

“I can accompany you. I’m alone too. I can tour you here. I’m always here when I have a free time” I can say that he is smiling even though his face is covered with the scarf.

 

“Sure! You don’t look like a killer or something. You owe me something because you just crushed me like a rug doll when you bumped on me.” I joked

 

“Ok ok. I know. What’s your name?”

 

“I’m Veronica Faith Gomez. I’m from the Philippines I’m 19 I’m going to spend my Christmas break with my family and friends.” I pause “I’m just saying because I think you’ll going to ask about it. Right?”

 

“I think you can read minds”

 

“Of course I am. So what’s your story? Are you from here?”

 

“Yes I’m from here just 10 minutes drive from here” he stare at the ground and put his hands in his pants.

 

It feels like he is thinking if he will say his name or not. He take a deep and long sigh and

.

.

.

.

.

“I’m Park Chanyeol”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

she totally meet Park Chanyeol!! YAAAAY!! Let's see what will be her reaction about this! ^_____^ hahah

~chanlay