Alone... With Him -.-

Him? How about ... NO!

Nobody's P.O.V.

And as she predicted, here they were again, alone. They didn't know how, but they seemed to lose track of where their parents were, yes, that's how tricky they were. Seuk Hye looked around, ignoring Hanbyul's presence beside her as they walked, he had been oddly quiet since they had gotten inside the shopping mall but he never failed to keep an eye on her. Yes, he was an obsessive man, he didn't like the idea of other boys courting her or checking her out, though he didn't quite want Seuk Hye to notice that because her hatred would grow since he didn't have the right to be obsessive or possessive about her considering that they weren't close to becoming a couple -- even if they looked like it. Hanbyul decided to break the silence,

"Let's get out of here, Seukkie-ah!~ Let's buy ice cream." He suggested, calling her by the nickname he's made for her ever since they were kids, Seuk Hye hesitated, she didn't want to go anywhere with him but she didn't like the idea of going home alone or walking around the streets alone because she had been frightened before when she was almost kidnapped... And guess who saved her? She had no idea, it was dark and she didn't see the boy's face, he seemed to know her by saying this sentence, "Seukkie-ah! Don't cry, I'm here to protect you." She knew there was a chance it could be Hanbyul, but she didn't know him as that type of guy, she knew him as an annoying person. That boy became her ideal man, she wanted someone who would protect her and not allow her to be in harm. Seuk Hye nodded, going out of the shopping mall with him and going towards the ice cream shop nearby.

After the two got their ice cream, they decided taking a walk in the streets because they both liked the fresh air outside. "We could pass as a married couple." Hanbyul commented, disturbing the relaxing, peaceful walk Seuk Hye was having, "Even if you were the last man on earth, I would never marry you." she told him with an irritated tone and with a pout she always made whenever she was annoyed, 'Cute...' Hanbyul thought as he laughed, pretending not to be slightly hurt by her statement. Why couldn't she notice how much he liked her? "I know, I know..." He grinned widely as he was about to put an arm around her but was stopped by her hand, "Don't even think about it." she said as she stopped to look at him then continued walking.

 

'Just you wait, I'll make you realize how much I'm worthy of your attention...' Hanbyul smiled as he walked beside her.

 

--

Another chapter for today! :]

I hope you all like it! 

Comment and Subscribe!