Miserable Life :'(

Him? How about ... NO!

Seuk Hye's P.O.V.

It's my day off today from work, and finally, I will be able to relax and enjoy time alone. Without him, yes! Without Jang Hanbyul: the destroyer of my peaceful life. You see, it all started when we were still kids, I think I was five or six years old at that time when his family had decided to move in the same village as mine's. Our families became closer, and we were *ehem* forced *ehem* to spend time with each other, him pulling at my hair and making non-worthy jokes and whatnot annoyed me the most. He always found a way to try and annoy me or simply just irritate me all the time, I don't even know how I survived until the age of twenty-two with him bugging me all the time. And now, we even work together in the business of our parents!

"Seuk Hye! Seuk Hye!"

I heard my mom calling me from outside my bedroom as I lazily stood up from my bed, opening the door for her, "Yes?" I looked up, only to be welcomed by his huge, irritating grin. "The Jang family decided to visit and have dinner with us later! We are planning to go out to the mall, so get ready in ten minutes!" My mom hummed happily as she smiled at Hanbyul, I don't really get why she becomes all giddy and excited when she sees Hanbyul near me when I obviously dislike how he acts around me -- even if I spend most of the time with him and laugh and have a normal conversation with him once in a while. "I'm tired, I don't want to go~" I responded, knowing that they'd just leave me alone with Hanbyul and go elsewhere inside the mall or whatever their plan is. "You know you want to spend time with your handsome and charming neighbor~" Hanbyul decided to tease as I glared at him quickly right after his sentence finished. What was with this guy? He could be handsome in some angles but why was he so confident about himself? I sighed, closing the door and finally decided to dress up to go out with them, all because I know they wouldn't stop forcing me.

 

Hanbyul's P.O.V.

She's so cute whenever she's annoyed! Hahaha! It's a good thing I didn't refuse my mother's offer about going out with them. Believe it or not, I've been having a crush on this girl for some years now, maybe ever since we were third year in college? I don't know~ There's just something in her that I like, she's a different girl who doesn't like clinging on others or being the center of attention. And her eyes are the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen! I don't really know why I like annoying her, it's just that she's so cute and pretty, I guess it's because I'm not the type of guy to ask a girl formally... I mean, I show her how I feel for her in a different way, but she doesn't believe me anyways. Some guys have been courting her throughout the years formally and all in the same way, and she had been rejecting them all, so I figured to show her that I like her in a unique way, by being myself. Even if it doesn't seem like it, I am serious about liking her, and I won't stop until she realizes that!

 

 

-- 

Sorry for the short 1st Chapter! T_T 

I'll just make it clear that even if she dislikes him, she still talks to him normally at some times and laugh with him.

It's just that there are these times when she's very irritated by him.

Please do comment and subscribe! <3