I'll be your Superman...

Him? How about ... NO!

Seuk Hye decided to wander around while Hanbyul was distracted by a shop they had passed by, he was too absorbed in looking at the kinds of cool things inside that he didn't notice her walking out of the shop and leaving him. The sky was getting dark, and Seuk Hye was all alone, walking around the street to go back home. There were some shops that had lights opened, but all in all, since their neighborhood was somewhere a bit farther from other streets, the way home was dark and only a few street lights were working. Startled as she was pulled by the waist towards a side of an abandoned buikding, Seuk Hye started struggling from the man's grip, not being able to see his face because he was wearing a mask. "Let me go!" she shouted at the man as she tried punching his chest to get out of his grip, though the man was probably a lot more stronger than she was. 

"You're a pretty one, why go alone on the streets? Allow me to accompany you." 

The man said creepily as he pulled on her hair, her hair tie loosening up and probably falling on a puddle. As she was trying so hard to get away from his grip, another man had came out, holding a knife, "Struggle, or die?" he smirked, he only had some shades on and a beanie so his smirk and evil smile was seen on his face, until a punch coming from the man's back was swung, "Let go of her or I'll call the police!" a guy shouted, as the man holding her let go and ran away.

"Seuk Hye, are you all right?" Yong Jun, her childhood crush had asked her, walking towards her, making her blush slightly and bow ninety degrees, "N-Neh .. Kamsahamnida" Seuk Hye smiled as she then walked with him to go home. Yes, he was still her crush, no one could change that. This only meant that he was also that person who had saved her before...

 

Meanwhile, Hanbyul had watched everything from the dark where the man he punched was knocked down looking at how happy and not annoyed Seuk Hye was as she walked with Yong Jun. That guy had always been his rival, not only with Seuk Hye, but also in the office. After he threatened the man holding Seuk Hye, from behind him came Yong Jun, who acted like he was the one who had saved her from those men... "I hope you realize it was me all along, Seukkie-ah..."

 

--

Comment and Subscribe!