Utter Disbelief

I'm allergic to bacon.

“Listen Jessica, whatever you are about to say just hold it. 1) He touched me not me touching him, 2) He has been here a week...What makes you think he is yours and that you own him and 3) don’t you ever lay a hand on me again.” You give one last look of hate towards a very stunned and pissed off Jessica before running off in search of Kai. ''야 WHO THE HECK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?" She yells after you a trail of spit falling from in rage.
Ignoring the crazy Jessica you r are running down the street where you catch a glimpse of Kai walking in front of you. Seeing this you start full speed running after him. Which is a lot harder than it looks. ‘Maybe I should have stayed away from those pies last night...’ You think to yourself after you have to stop to take a breather when you’ve only been running for 2 minutes. At this point Baekhyun easily runs up to you. “Hey Tabitha are you ok? You look awful.’’
“Yeah….I’m...fine….’’ You say catching your breath before running after Kai again and leaving Baekhyun behind. ‘’KAI!!’’ You yell at him before jumping onto his back. 'Seems like being small has its good sides.'
‘’What the heck is your deal man?’’ You say to him before jumping off his back to stand in front of him with your arms crossed.
‘’My deal...My deal….My deal is that, that Bacon kid has been here for a week but already he thinks that he owns you. One stupid week and he is acting like how we acted after 12years of being friends.’’
Shaking your head in disbelief you realise that somehow Kai is jealous. Jealous of some guy ‘’Seriously Kai...You are acting this way because some guy is being friendly to me. Because that is just it he is being friendly.’’ You signal to Baekhyun who has managed to catch up to you. Which thinking about it isn’t hard considering you are a very slow runner.’’Some guy, hey what are you talking about. I’ve known you for a week and yet I swear I’ve treated you better then this dude who claims to be your bff or whatever. At least I don't run out of some shop crying because I'm just being friendly to Tabitha geeze kid lighten up."
‘’Exactly I’ve known him for only a week and yet you two are already fighting over me like children. If you two don't grow up we won't be friends at all. You hear me?’’ You take a deep breath after finally letting out your rage. You can’t believe how stupid those two have acted you turn and walk back to Mrs Eunseoks pick up 12 chocolate cookies whilst ignoring the questions that are bouncing off the other 11guys heads. When Kai and Baekhyun return to Mrs Eunseoks you shake your head at them hoping that they can get over themselves before pushing past them heading home. ‘’This day has been utter chaos’’ You mumble to yourself not looking forward to what tomorrow has to offer.

 

 

SO SORRY I HAVE NOT UPDATED IN MONTHS! FORGIVE ME