Maths Class

I'm allergic to bacon.

야 - Hey
바보 - idiot/fool etc
미안애 - Sorry
너 미처서 - Are you crazy?

You and Kai who happened to be your best friend were walking down the school corridor to your next class. You were absolutely dreading it. It was maths and you hated maths very strongly that you would do anything to be able to escape from the torture.  
“Urghhhhhh I hate maths. Lets skip!” You say, hoping that Kai will agree he knows how much you hate it even though surprisingly you are good at it.
“You mean skip to class….Sure!* He jokingly says and starts skipping down the hallway to tease you.
“야! That’s not what I meant….. 바보” You sigh and run after him but as you run you don’t look where you are going and bump into someone. Meaning that you fall painfully onto your backside.
Grumbling some incoherent words you slowly get up from the floor and dust yourself off

“Ah 미안애” You bow to the person you bumped into and realise that it is a boy that you’ve never seen before. ~Hmm must be a new kid.~ You notice he has a dark and unnatural red hair which is curled in a perm which reminds you of a poodle and he has some really cute eyes with... Some eyeliner? Shaking your head you wonder why you are even thinking about this as you bow again and hurriedly run to maths. As much you don’t like it you don’t want to be late.

When you walk in you glare at Kai and take a seat next to him. As you poke your tongue at Kai he ruffles your hair. “Good, you didn’t skip.” Kai says to you as their teacher silences the class. “Alright class, so today we have a new student joining us. His name is Byun Baekhyun I hope you treat him well.” Whilst our teacher says that the boy who you bumped into earlier today walks into the class. ~Ahh so he is Baekhyun…baek---hyun… That sounds like Bacon. Funny I'm allergic to bacon.' You laugh to yourself and Kai flicks your forehead. “너 미처서?” Turning your head you glare at Kai again. “No of course not, his name just reminds me of bacon.” You look at Baekhyun walking down the aisle of tables whilst you say this, he notices and winks at you.

“Pfft the name ‘Bacon’ would suit him because he is greasy” Kai mumbles.
“Jealous that I got a wink and not you?"
“Ha.ha. No” But secretly deep down he was jealous. You see well you didn’t but Kai has been in love with you ever since you were about 13 and from then he had to keep it a secret because he knew you only saw him as a friend, a brother even. This really saddened Kai but he had no chose but to accept this.

Aftter what seemed like FOREVER maths had finally ended. Leaning back you stretched your arms almost whacking Baekhyun in the face.
“Attacking me twice today huh?”
You turn around to face him and shake your head. “Huh? Ah 미안해요.”
“It’s ok I’ll forgive you this once but only because you’re cute.” He winked again and then got up to go to his next class, leaving you with a slight blush on your face along with a confused look. Kai pulls you up from your seat and shoves your stuff into your arms. 

"Come on, ignore that grease ball and lets go to the next class." Sighing you follow Kai out of the class whilst thinking about the supposed 'grease ball'. ~What a strange person, cute but strange. I wonder why Kai acted so weird.~

"Oh Mi Gawd did you see that new guy Baekhyun?? He was so cute! But why did he wink at that loser Tabitha." The airheaded Queenka of our school says whilst looking at you laughing. ~God she is so annoying, I don't see why she thinks she is so perfect.~
"Urghh ignore her she is jealous that the new school cutie has taken an interest in you. I wonder how Kai feels about that..?" 
"Hah! Come on Yoona, he hasn't taken an interest in me. He was just playing around and why would Kai feel anything about me?" you say with a sceptical look on your face.
"Hmmm no reason.." She says with a smile and you head to your next class. 

FINALLY FIRST CHAPTER DONE! Sorry if this I'm not very good at this type of genre....
OH WHOEVER IS READING THIS STORY SHOULD CHECK OUT MY FIRST FANFIC "Memories" 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/476620/memories-romance-tragedy-exo-luhan-occ