Mrs EunSeoks Cookies

I'm allergic to bacon.

 

A week has passed since you first met Byun Baekhyun and not much has happened since. He was quite quiet during class and he didn’t wink at you again but he did start to hang out with your friends at lunch, much to the displeasure of Kai but even if something did happen Jessica would defiantly have something to say about that. Just the thought of her made you get angry. You didn’t understand why she had to control people so much. Like seriously what was her problem? Did she have to in everywhere that her 'yummy bacon sandwich' was. Since Baekhyun had started school she constantly walked with him to his next class tried, to sit with us at lunch which obviously failed because please she is NOT ever sitting with us. She also continued to try and ask him to hang with her after school, another fail since he kept on turning him down.

“야, Tabitha? What are you doing today after school?” You look up at Kai whilst drinking from your packet of soy milk strangely the whole table went quiet. “Hmmm, I was just going to go home and do some homework. Why?” Kai’s eyes lit up and he started to smile. “Perfect, let’s go get cookies from Mrs Eunseok’s place.”
“Ah Kai what a great idea let’s all go get cookies!!” Sehun yells and the rest of your friends a group called EXO starts cheering about cookies before you even get a chance to reply. (All the members go to school and they are all 18 where as you are 17) Kai glares at the rest of the members running a perfect chance for you two to be alone. Dammit I should have asked her without everyone else being here. “Can I come too?” Your head snaps up and you nod at Baekhyun. “Mm, of course.” Baekhyun gives you a smiles which causes a light blush to appear on your cheeks before joining a conversation with Lay and Kris about whether ‘Unicorns’ were real or not. Seeing the light blush that Baekhyun was able to put onto your cheeks, Kai gets up quickly and hurriedly leaves the cafeteria whilst mumbling about seeing you guys after school but not before sadly looking into your eyes.
“What was that about?” You ask D.O.
“Who knows, he has been acting strange lately.” Shrugging Kai’s weird behaviour off you continue to eat your lunch  thinking about getting cookies later.

After School: Mrs EunSeok’s Cookie shop
All 13 of you crammed yourselves into a table only meant to fit 8 but somehow you managed to fit all of you in it. And unluckily for you, you were sitting between Kai and Baekhyun. Which even though you thought was a good seat turns out in a few minutes you would regret that thought.
 “Hey Baekhyun, have you ever been here before?” You ask him whilst munching on your chocolate chip cookie.
“No this is my first time and the cookies look amazing.”
“Woah! You are so in for a treat, Mrs Eunseoks cookies are the best ever, I can’t believe you haven’t been here before!!” Laughing he ruffles your hair because of your childish reply.
“Aigoo you are so childish.” He then moves on to pinching your cheeks, which of course you end up having to push his hands away from your cheeks because he pinched them too hard.
 “Hey, don’t ruin my Tabitha’s hair or pinch her cheeks. Only I can do that” Kai angrily spits out from his mouth putting full
emphasis on the my. Taken aback from his outburst you just sit there staring at him. 'What the heck.....' Is all that was running through your mind
“Your Tabitha? Since when was she anyone’s Tabitha?” Baekhyun says in reply.
“Since we’ve been friends since we were 5.” He replies in an annoying sing song voice.
“Woah hold up, I’m not yours, I’m not anyone’s, I’m my own.” You say whilst kicking Kai’s shin and mouthing at him to stop. “Geeze I was just trying to tell him to not touch your hair since he is acting like he owns you WHEN he has only been here for a week.” Kai says whilst defending his actions.
“Fine well just stop acting like a and be more polite. Seriously Baekhyun was just trying to be friendly, right Baek?” Kai stands up rolling his eyes at the nickname you gave Baekhyun and leaves in a grump. Distraught about what had just happened you got up to follow after him. “Sorry about that guys, I’ll just go and sort it out.” You quickly run out of the store after Kai. 'What the heck is even going on with him!' You just couldn't understand why he was suddenly acting this way to a guy who has only been at this school for a week. But before you even get 3metres away someone pushes you against a wall of a neighbouring shop.
“So, what makes you think Baekhyun can touch your hair and get away with it.”

 

OOOOO CAN YOU GUESS WHO SAID THAT!! AND DRAMA ALLREADY AND IT’S ONLY CHAPTER 2