Letter 3

Dear Mr. Know-It-All

 

 

 

Chapter 3

No one’s POV

“I saw that.”  You turn around and saw the magnificent and oh so good looking guy. You didn’t know him. Do you know anyone except Jinri, the teachers, your shadow and your reflection? You step backwards but you bumped to Jinri who was facing Mr. Know It All. *I’m doomed* you mentally scolded yourself and run. Well sorry for you missy, the guy is 182 cm tall and you were just 156 cm. He caught you in no time. He hangs his arms on your neck and mess your hair.

“So you’re the love letter sender” he chuckled and looked at your embarrassed face.

“I..I.It’s not a love letter! And I’m just mailman!” he mess your hair again and you unconsciously blushed.

“Mailman? Do mailmen know the contents of the letter they are sending?” you shook your head answering his question.

“Then how come you know that it isn’t a love letter? And you were stuttering” *Doomed*

“A-araseo! G—go tell that jerk that it is me!”

“Why would I?” he gave you an angelic smile but still y.

“you won’t?”

“yeah, I would rather tell his fangirls including your best friend! oooh~ just imagine how they would handle you” he smirked and walked away. *Luhan guy! It’s your entire fault!*

“Y—yah! Please don’t!”

“What? I didn’t hear you?” *Real best friends! Both jerks* you run towards him, looked down and.. “Please don’t… I would do anything” his eyes glittered. *wrong move* “Anything?” you pouted and nodded. “Let me have your phone” you gave him your phone and press some buttons. “Here”

Jongin

+023417****35

“I call you if I need you, Hayoung-ssi” he smirked once again and walked away.

Meanwhile…

“I..I already have plans for the Valentines Jinri-ssi… with my family” *great. Just great. Wait where is Hayoung-ssi?.. and Kai?* Luhan looked at the crowd finding where you are. Jinri’s face fell down.

“I..It’s o-okay Luhan oppa, It’s your family anyways “She faked a smile and notice that Luhan isn’t paying attention. *who is he finding?* She then searches the crowd to and notices that Hayoung isn’t there. *no, it can’t be* But then she realize that Kai is nowhere to be found also. *He’s just looking for Kai oppa*

“I.. I got to go now…” the bell rings. *Damn, no lunch for today* Luhan’s eyes roam around and there it is, your letter. He grabs it and walked to his next class. Again, he sat beside you like what he does for the past 3 years. He opened your letter and read it silently.

Dear Mr. Know It All,

Being popular isn’t everything. Think everything’s good with it? How would your fangirls accept your rejections?

-Me

He pouted. He doesn’t want to be popular. It wasn’t his choice. He was just showing off so that you can notice him. He doesn’t want their attention, he wants yours. He glanced at you while you were doodling the back of your notebook. Suddenly your phone ring.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Hayoung-ssi, I’m at the gymnasium. Bring me some water” *is her phone in loud speaker?* Because of curiosity, Luhan carefully listen to Hayoung and the ‘stranger’ ‘s conversation.

“What?!”

“I said bring me a bottle of water.” *is she a maid now? She’s rich. Richer than I am*

“I’m at the class Jongin-ssi!” *Jongin? Kai? She’s talking to Kai? Are they together before when Jinri confessed?*

“Nah, Mrs. Lee won’t be coming, anyways…”

“How did you know that?”

“Because Mr. Lee, our basketball coach is her husband. Besides, you said you would do anything?” * Do anything? For what?*

“SSSSH! I’ll go so shut up!”

“Why are in loud speaker?....and PS could you bring your science notebook too? And Luhan” *me?*

“Ok.. wait, what?!” Hayoung the realized that she was in loudspeaker and turn it off.

“Luhan, MR. KNOW IT ALL, Luhan” *crap. I can’t hear a thing*

“No.!”

“Would you want me to tell his fangirls? And Jinri-ssi?”

“Assh*ole!!” She hung up and was about to look for Luhan and…

“YAH! WHY ARE YOU SITTED BESIDE ME?!” *eh?*

“I was sitting here always.” *She didn’t know?* Luhan face fell.

“DID YOU HEAR ANYTHING?”

“why? Is there something I shouldn’t hear? *Smart * you thought.

“N-nothing! Ahh, Jongin-ssi told me that… you should go to the gymnasium and bring him a bottle of water” Luhan smirked.

“I thought Kai wants you to bring him a bottle of water.” You froze. *He heard it? Did he hear everything?*

Luhan smiled “I just hear that phrase. Kaja.” 

 

---

Chapter 3 done :D Thanks for subscribing ^^ 

Sorry if it's not good :(

EXO's comebackkkkkkk~~! excited guys? Kyaaah~