Letter 2

Dear Mr. Know-It-All

 

 

 

 

Chapter 2

No one’s POV

The next day, you were still ‘traumatized’ about the result. No one cares. I mean you have your own life and so was them, why bother? You seated at your usual chair, first column, first row beside your beloved window and wall where you can see your ‘real’ best friends, your shadow and your reflection. Anyway, the teacher isn’t there yet even though you came late.

You heard screams and squeals and there they were. Their ‘oppas’. You got shock knowing that they were your actual classmates. All of them. Plus, “Mr. Know It All” was your seatmate all along. *maybe he copies my answers* He smiled at you and raised his hand to say hi but you ignored him and shifted your gaze towards the window. Minutes after, your math professor came in, he posted his visual aids and begin his lecture.

“If z= -2x+y+6, x-3y-2z= 13 and 2x-3y-3z= 16, what is x, y, and z?” Automatically, your eyes landed to Luhan and so is he to you.

1

2

3

You got your pen and so is he and you saw that someone handed him a paper. *oh no what to do?* In panic, you solved in your palm. *what to do , what to do? Ah! Substitution!*.  Time to time you would look at Luhan at he would too to you. 5 minutes had passed and then, “SIR!” you and Luhan said in chorus.

“Ah yes, Lu—“ you shot the professor a death glare. He gulped and was about to call your name when his stare shifted to the smiling Luhan. “Aissh! So class, what is z?”

“-1” only you and Luhan shouted. He is happy, you are annoyed.

“X?” “2!” “and—“ “-3” Luhan smiled at you. *at last for 3 years being classmates, I and Hayoung had an interaction* you frowned, and began writing a hate letter to him again.

Dear Mr. Know It All,

Think you’re good in math?

With lots of love,

Me

The bell ring and you head towards his locker, while our prince charming is too. Rushing to the locker so that no one could see you, you run, but get lost and bump to someone. *Oh please! Just not a teacher! Please! * You open your eyes that automatically close when you bumped…. LUHAN?! *I take it back! I hope it’s just Mr. Jung*

You witness as his body froze and face turns to different shades of pink. Your gaze shifted to the red paper that you were holding in your right hand. Seems like Luhan notice. But before he landed his eyes on it you quickly turn his face to you. *Great. Why did you do that?* you blinked a couple of times and so was he. You stood up and help him get up. *isn’t he suppose to help me?*. Because of his weight, you stumble a bit but he caught your waist. *I thought this happens in movies only* You examined his face while in the awkward position. *He is handsome*

“Hayoung!” *Jinri* you stood up straight and bowed at him. “Mianhaeyo” You stormed away with your friend.

“What was that? Are you stealing oppa?”

“It’s nothing.” *stealing? Is he Jinri’s property? Or anyone’s?* you thought completely forgetting about the letter.

Meanwhile….

“Yah Luhan! Are you with us?” Kai asked snapping his fingers.

“Y- yeah” Luhan answered, after opening his locker.

“No letter today, Lulu eh?” Kai curiously asked, Luhan take a glance at his locker.

“Ah, nae” *woah there isn’t a hate letter looks like it was only once. Looks like this would be my favorite day. Hayoung-ssi, I hope we could meet more*

“Yah! Luhan! Don’t you wanna eat? I’m starving” Kai groaned which caught Luhan’s attention

“Comin—“

“Luhan Oppa!” *isn’t this Jinri? Hayoung’s friend?* you confirmed by showing yourself behind Jinri.

“Ah nae Jinri-ssi?” Luhan smiled but he keeps his gaze into you. Jinri looked down as she gets the box of chocolate that she had made yesterday and hand it to Luhan.

“Oppa! Accept my feelings please!” you and Luhan’s eyes widened as the crowd cheered for ‘the next couple’

** Luhan thought. “Hey Lulu, she’s hot plus rich, take her.” Kai hissed and join the crowd in cheering.

*Is she that stupid?!* You thought.

“I.. I-- I was wondering.. if y..you could be my valentine?” *what day is it? Sh*t, Valentines is only a week after! D*mn! I was planning to ask Hayoung-ssi!* Luhan can’t say anything, afraid to hurt the girl’s feeling or his’. He could just dumped her, or pass her to Kai, but no. Jinri is Hayoung’s friend, rejecting her would destroy his image to the girl.

Meanwhile, you put your ‘new letter’ to Luhan’s locker when you thought everyone’s attention were directed to them.

But.. someone whisper in your ear.

“I saw that.” 

 

---

Done with chapter 2! thanks for subscribing! ^_^ If you have suggestions,comments to make please do leave one. 

-iam_andie07