Letter 1

Dear Mr. Know-It-All

 

 

Chapter 1

No one’s POV

“EXO is here!” a random stranger screamed that cause the entire female population of SM Academy to squeal, giggle and slapped their friend’s arm. It was a normal situation in the early morning at the said school. Well, for you, Choi Hayoung, it wasn’t. Well maybe because you don’t go early to school so you didn’t witness this every day. You love school but that doesn’t mean you would go early just to escape your boring house. You are an ordinary student. It is normal for you to be late.

*it’s different here, flirty girls came early, while diligent girls came late* you thought as you head down to the bulletin board.

“Hey! Hayoungie! Where are you going?!” your friend, Jinri asked. She is one of those who came to school early but you can’t say that she is flirty .. you can’t say that she isn’t too. You looked back at her, struggling at the sea of girls knocking, smacking and hitting anyone just to see their beloved oppas.

“The results in our mock test will be posted today! That’s the only reason why I’m early, come on!” You answered as you try to get her from the crowd. “Aissh! You owe me a lunch girl!” she then followed your direction towards the bulletin board.

After 1 minute which feels 100 years for you because of the nonstop mumbling of your friend about her oppas , you and Jinri reached the bulletin. No one is there, besides you two. This is it! You will finally going to see your long awaited result.

 “… and you know, Luhan  oppa is gavbjuhshhwkundsu… hey! Are you listening to me?”  

“y- -yeah” You answered just to shut her up. Slowly you move to see the post. You were shaking.

“Yah! Don’t be nervous! You always rank first! Who can possibly beat you?” *no one can beat me* you and Jinri gazed up to the post …. 

2013 Senior Mock Test

Rank - Name

1- Luhan

2- Choi Hayoung

3- Wu Yi Fan

4- Lee Eun Hye

5- Park Chanyeol

 

Bam! You froze. “wahhh! Luhan oppa rank 1st! I know he can do it!” Jinri squealed while jumping around. You couldn’t move. *How come someone beat me? I know I aced it!* you thought. You ignore your friend and walk away towards your classroom.

When you reached the room, girls are squealing and giggling about…

“Luhan rank 1st!”

“Luhan is sooooo perfect”

“I know Luhan oppa would beat everyone”

*Luhan! Luhan! Luhan! For all I know, he cheated! He isn’t perfect and for sure he couldn’t beat me! It’s fake! He made the post! It was all a lie! *  Yeah, you were dramatic. It’s your first time seeing this. Well, no one cared about rankings before so you were nothing, not until this Luhan boy rank 1st. He stole your precious position. *He will definitely pay for it!*

That's when you think of something weird but good idea.You get a piece of paper from your scratched notebook and then you wrote.

After a couple of minutes, you've finished *Done* . You decided to put it in his locker.

Meanwhile…..

*Does she notice it? I rank first? Did I do a good show off Ms. Hayoung-ssi? I hope she’s impress with me. I hope she would know that I’m not only praise because of the looks but because I’m intelligent too!* Luhan thought while heading at his locker with Kai and Lay

“ Our man here would buy us lunch!” Lay said swinging his arm on Luhan. Luhan opened his locker and notice a red colored paper folded into half.

“Oooh~ someone’s got a love letter” Kai cooed. Luhan ignored him and open the letter. It wasn’t a love letter.. but rather a hate letter *Who would send me this?*

 

Dear Mr. Know It All,

Well you think you know it all eh?! NO! I know you’re fake! You just cheated in the exam! Or you’re just lucky! You don’t deserve all the praises that were given to you! YOU! YOU! YOU!!!! You are a bastard! I’ll keep an eye on you mister.

With lots of love,

Me.

 

----

Chapter 1 is up! Thanks for subscribing ^^