Plot Twist

Change

    Zico's POV~

I entered the conference room and everyone was waiting for me with expectant looks on their faces.When Cho PD called so suddenly I knew something was up.

'Glad you're finally with us Zico-shi.'He said after I greeted everyone.'Before you came we were just talking about he rumors that keep spreading.I know we already discussed that but we decided it might be better to actually make you and Hwayoung official.'Cho continued speaking but I didn't pay attention afer that.What the heck?!I was too stunned to say anything and just caught the last part.'...And she's a nice catch.We already talked with her company and they agreed.'This is...''So what do you say?'He finally stopped and looked at me.As if I had a choice when he freaking sealed the deal.

'.'Was my mumbled reply as I run a hand through my hair in frustration.

'Appropriate word choice.You may actually get a good one.'I had to keep myself from snorting.He's really shoving this down my throat?!'That is mostly what I wanted to tell you about the meeting is over now.'Cho said as he and other people started leaving the room.

I banged my head on the table and exhaled slowly.Why the heck did he do this now?!...I remained there for a few more minutes trying to figure things out...I came up with nothing....And felt like I was about to lose more.

 

 


 

 

    Blue's POV~

Soon after Zico,all the boys left and I caught myself thinking that I was happy.I felt truly happy and normal(as much as I could be described as normal).For example as this contract is ending I can do other things...I can work as a waiter.Nope,wait,scratch that I'm too y to be a waitress.Or maybe...

'Holly Moses I know!!' I screeched to no one in particular.My poor neighbours...But the neighbours didn't matter at that moment cause I had just figured what I was gonna do from then on.The exact thing.I would dance.Only I'd give classes too instead.

      Me:Guess who found the best job ever?It's not Amanda Bynes that I can tell you for sure.

I had a dumb but satisfied smile as I texted Zico and it felt nice having with whom to share moments like this.

 


 

It's been three days since I hadn't heard a word from Zico.

'Blue!Heey!' Chris waved a hand in front of my face.

'She's daydreaming again,are you blind?' Ri asked as she sipped from her bubble tea.She and Chris get along pretty well and try to 'lift my mood',as they put it,I just think they're annoying.Today we we're at Ri's because Chris managed to more or less drag me all the way from my flat.

'They may be preparing intensly for the comeback y'know?' Chris implied.

'But it's weird that he didn't even say a word to her from before that message.It's like he vanished.'I snapped my head in her direction as she finished the sentence and when she realised what she said she continued.'A-anyways,Kyung said they we're really busy too.The staff there looks like monkeys on steriods,I'm sure he'll call soon.'

'Aham....'

 


 

But he didn't.Ri and Chris we're both right too,he was busy..Only he was busy with someone else.In the next few days 2 significant articles appeared in the press and went viral on the internet.For some just gossip but for me yet another low blow.

 Block B's Zico and Hwayoung dating!             

G DRAGON caught dating the heiress of Russell Enterprise

What a plot twist,don't you think?

I didn't even get to the good parts yet.The last one even had photos from when me and GD last met.Some when I hugged him goodbye and others when I walked away,which gave the cameraman a clear view of my face.

As for Zico dating that girl,it wasn't even a rumour anymore.It was official and I didn't even get an explanation cause it literally looked like he got by a black hole.Other than the article I couldn't contact him or any of the guys and Ri didn't see them either.I went from sadness to anger and settled for dissapointment in the endI'd been let down.The worst thing was I didn't know why.But it wasn't like I had time to fret about it much.

The media found out where I stayed shortly after the article appeared and,while Stardom denied any affiliation with me other than the rights for my coreography, I was trying to keep myself going.GD went out too and I was surprised when he didn't deny knowing me too.He actually tried to make them understand we we're nothing more than friends but speculations continued.

Also, the whole picture wouldn't fit if Thomas Russell wouldn't try and drag me back 'home'.Fortunately, I was out of diapers the last time I checked so I told 'dad' where he could shove his plane tickets.I knew remaining in Korea came with a price and that's how I got myself a reunion with the last chief of security of the household,David Vanogra.The ex marine soldier was tough I give him that.He was the one who dealt with me back in my 'not-so-bright period'.If I think about back then he got me out of some ed up stuff.

Russell's way of thinking:If we can bring the bratty daughter back will ship a nanny there.Simple as that.

Oh,I also have to move for a period of time since the press camped outside my apartment.Judging by the style of the hotel,my mom took care of it for sure.Y'know that moment when your parents are some control freaks who don't really care about you and aren't there for you but know where you are and what you are doing on the other side of the planet?No?I do!

Regardless of what happens,days passed by and there came the day of Block B's comeback,also the day of the afterparty where I say my farewells to Stardom and meet Zico.

Can it get even better?

 


 

 

Author's note:

      Thanks for the wait guys you are really amazing!Greetings to the new y subcribers and Hello there to y'all! I'm back and I'll try my best to update this story regularly.That's it for know.I'm out!