Surprise

Change
       'I....This is....Buahahahaha!' I couldn't speak,I could barely breathe because of how hard I was laughing.I was sprawled on my bed,things scattered all around the room after my attempt to clean up,with P.O beside me,laughing even harder than me.Confused?Let me clear things out.After I tried and failed cleaning P.O showed at my door,we chatted  for a little and after we surfed through the latest KPop gossip.P.O explained and told me about all the people the articles were about and time passed.I got bored of that so he suggested to read fan fics.About them.And surprisingly,he managed to found most of them with Zico.
 
       'Didn't know hyung was like that noona! Your oppa(thats how they called him ) is bad news isn't it?' He said after he stopped laughing.'And he's even bipolar.' He faked shock.'To go from a loving boyfriend to the most cruel gangster in Gangnam...' And here he goes again.I watched him as he laughed,this time he was on silent,crouched on the bed,opening and closing his mouth like a fish out of water.He pushed the Pad over for me to take it and I rolled my eyes but read the thing.As I finished reading and he took in my horrified expression his laughter turned into some kind of seizure.
 
       'Ohhh...Poor hyung!Didn't think he would go that way ever but that explains why he ignored you noona.' P.O patted my shoulder after he composed himself.He was definetly straight the day before.They didn't know I'd lied about the other night and Kyung told them I just left.After grabbing some coffee from Starbucks with Zico,we just walked,laughed and almost broke Kim.Yes,I named the wine bottle Kim and fortunately he didn't die because I saved him with my superspeed.Also,I can assure that nothing happened.We kept it PG 13 and he walked me home.
 
       'Now P.O.' I gasped.'But you were with him too!And I thought kids were innocent.' I shock my head dissaprovingly.'You'r a very bad bad boy.' I scolded him.
 
       'That isn't true noona!Don't listen to that crap.' He pouted,leaned against my shoulder and ,as if on cue, his stomach grumbled loudly.I have to feed him too? I raised an eyebrow and he just grinned.
 
       'Isn't enough that you come here and I have to babysit you?Now I have to feed you too?Why are you here anyway?'
 
       'But I was bored at the studio while the others are working on the album.I finished most of my parts and I was soooo lonely.' He whined.
 
       'Let's go...' I mumbled.As soon as I said that he sprang to his feet and was at the door in the next instant. It rained that day and it was colder than usual so I dressed in skinny jeans and a gray hoodie with hightops.We got into a restaurant and ate in silence.We were both busy texting.With the others...Alright we were texting each other too but it was easy to eat like that.Couldn't risk talking while eating and then spilling the preciuos food.Meanwhile my phone kept buzzing.
 
        Kyung:Blue,I took care of the !Whatcha doin'?
 
        Minhyuk:You want to say 'we' took care.
 
        Kyung:Whatever.
 
        P.O:Noona's with me.
 
        U-Kwon:Where?
 
        Me:Having lunch
 
        Jaehyo:I wanna come too.
 
        P.O:Texting you the adress.
 
        Zico:Consider yourself already dead Kyung.
 
        Kyung:I feel the love.
 
        Me:What did you do to him?
 
        Taeil:Some things are better left unsaid.
 
        Minhyuk:Water,flour and eggs.Use your imagination from here.I'm hungry too.
 
        Me:You made him a pie?
 
        Jaehyo:Or made him The pie.*comming*
 
        Zico:This isn't over.
 
        Taeil:You kinda deserved it.I'm going too.Kyung?
 
        Kyung:Already on my way.
 
        Zico:Ya bastards we aren't done here!
 
        P.O:Hyung they are almost at the restaurant...
 
        Zico:I swear to God maknae you'll sleep outside!
 
        P.O:Don't care^^.Blue will take me in.
 
        Zico:Get your to the studio now!
 
        U-Kwon:But you told him to leave,remember?
 
        Zico:Shut up.
 
 
 
        I put my phone down as everyone arrived and settled down.They looked tired.
        'How's our broken hearted girl doin'?' Kyung joked.
 
        'I'll survive.' I rolled my eyes at him.'How's the album going?' 
 
        'It's going...somewhere...' Jaehyo scratched the back of his neck.
 
        'We're working on it as much as we can.Especially Zico.We would need a straight-jacket and sedatives to drag him from the studio these days.' Minhyuk continued.We talked some more about their album and how we'll need to reschedule the dance practice.
 
        'We're so busy and tired.I can barely be here and comfort poor little Blue.' Kyung pouted and attempted to hug me.
 
        'Touch me and you'll lose them.' I pointed to his arms.ert!
 
         'Don't worry.I like 'em feisty.' And I went for his throat but a voice stopped me.
 
        'Me too.' Someone said behind me and everyone looked at the person.Zico grabbed a chair and settled himself next to me.The whole table was silent, watching us with weary eyes,like they didn't know what to expect.What happened to 'never leaves his cave studio' ? 'Hey.' He smiled and kissed my temple.I just stood there,not moving a muscle,watching the others baffled expressions.All were the same besides Kyung's,whose eyes were popping out of their sockets while his jaw touched the floor.Surprise es!
 
        'Need some help gathering that thing from the ground?' Zico mocked Kyung,gesturing to his jaw.
 
        'You lied.' Kyung's glare turned towards me.
 
        'You sounded so drunk I hadn't thought you'd remember it.' I shrugged.
 
        'Actually he was with me when he called and I told him in the morning.' Minhyuk explained.
 
        'So are you two together...or dating?' Jaehyo looked at me curiously.Together...
 
        'Are we?' I repeated the question to Zico.
 
        'Nope.' He stated.'Not until I take you out on a date.'
 
        'Why aren't you mad?' Jaehyo asked Zico.
 
        'Why would I be mad?' Zico responded with another question but the glint in his eyes said it all.
 
        'You're screwed.' I stated.
 
         'What did you do?' Taeil asked impatiently.Zico took his phone,scrolled through some pictures and handed it to Taeil.His face paled as he looked at the phone and he gave it to Kyung,who had a more spontaneous reaction.
 
         'ing bastard!You thrown my clothes off the window?' Kyung got up from his seat and yelled.
 
         'Not just yours but don't worry,I wrote everyone's names on them so you can get them back easily.' Zico assured.The phone went over to everyone until it reached me.I looked at it and,indeed,underwear,sweats,shirts and hoodies were scattered on the street,some caught in a tree or even on top of a car.That one is a classic.
 
         'Most of them are Kyung's.What a surprise.' U-Kwon chuckled.
 
         'You all know how much I love my wife!' Zico grinned and winked at Kyung,who groaned and put his head on the table,swearing under his breath.
 
         'Now...Gotta go.I'll pick you up tomorrow at 5 beautiful.' Zico said as he kissed my cheek and stood up.Was that necesarry?I thought as I felt heat creep into my cheecks and I covered them with my hands,also propping my head against the table.Now there are two of us Kyung.Looks like Zico has this effect on people...