Christmas Moment

Change

         The phone kept ringing,buzzing then ringing again and so on.I was wide awake for some time,but didn't want to answer.Answering the phone meant I acknowledged I was awake so practically the day would begin.Starting that day was the last thing I wanted as I was supposed to talk things out with Zico and who knew,we could end up lashing at each other,again.I rolled on my back,taking my head out of the pillows and with a sigh,checked the missed calls,then the texts.

          Seungri: Y'think she is still alive?We called her all morning.Wake up Alexandra!

          Daesung:Probably sleeping.A lovely thing I would have done too if you wouldn't have woke me babo!

          Taeyang:Alexandra?I'm sure if you call her you can raise her from the death too.

          Seungri:Daesung-hyung,you are going to get fat if you are this lazy.You should thank me.The hell...?!Did she died and you didn't tell me anything?Hyung!

          Jiyong:No one's dead stop freaking him out...

          Daesung:But the maknae will be when I'm done with him!Where are you and Taeyang BTW?

          Jiyong:Uhm...Not at the dorm?

          Seungri:We figured that out...

          Taeyang:Photoshoot.I'm out.

          Jiyong:Seunghyun?

          Seungri:Passed out.Can't even move him.He was up late talking to Ri.

          Jiyong:He's whipped.

          Seungri:It can be worst.

          Jiyong:Where did Daesung go?

          Seungri:He's gotta be somewhere in the ahhhh!,he's comming for me!

          Me:Mornin'

          Jiyong:Finally!            

          Daesung:Hope you slept for me too...

          Seungri:Can't fat

          Me:Wa?

          Daesung:He's alright.I'm taking care of him.

          Seungri:Sittin on meh...Help

          Daesung:It'll be much easier if he didn't struggle...

          Me:Cause this is soooo normal...Why'd you kept nagging me al morning?

          Jiyong:You had a fight.

           Me:No Sherlock.

           Seungri:I'm freee!We were worried you'd be dead.

           Me:Again.Why would I be dead dumbnut?

           Seungri:Suicidal tendencies?

           Jiyong:Daesung I think you should shut him up.

           Daesung:And keep him from signing his death sentence.No way!

           Me:That makes perfect sense actually...

           Seungri:Hyungs!I told you I was right.

           Me:But before I kill miself I'd go Freddy Krueger on your !

            Jiyong:Enough with this.Blue let's meet up.

            Me:No.

            Jiyong: That wasn't a question.

            Me:Don't care.

            Jiyong:Me neither so get out of the house in half an hour.Later.

            

             Didn't want more drama from the Queen herself so I did as told and dragged myself in the bathroom showered,dressed and went to meet with GD.Nothing could have mentally prepared me for what was about to come.I arrived at the same coffee shop we met by accident a few months back and spotted him right away.It was easy even as he wore a hat because it mostly attracted more attention and the shop was almost empty.

             'Hey stranger.' He smiled as I took a seat opposite to him.

             'What's with all the happiness?'I asked.

             'I was about to ask you the same question.'

             'Touche.' I felt the corner of my lips lift a little.

             'How it went?' Straight to the subject.

             'It didn't.He was mad.'

             'Couldn't figure that out.' He sarcastically replied.

             'What'd you want me to say?'

             'It wasn't just about yesterday right?' He asked,ignoring my question.

             'Are we really doing this?' I whinned.

             'Yes.'

             'He says I 'shut him out'.'I mumbled.

             'And?'

             'Never call him when things happen.' He kept that expectant look on his face,urging me to continue.'I don't talk about myself.Everything he found out about me he knows from others.'

             'What did he found out?'

             'I told you Andre was here and before leaving he felt like confessing to Zico about my private life.' In between me and Jiyong 'He knows about the dead boyfriend' was hanging in bold letters,but thankfully we weren't going there.

            'I thought as your boyfriend Zico is part of your 'private life'.' 

            'Why does he need to know about everything?He knows me now.'

            'I don't think this is about him wanting to know about your past.Have you ever thought you are the one haunted by the past?'I remained quiet.'That you want to let go so bad you ended up trapped in it?'I lifted my head and held back a wince under his stare.He did that thing like Zico where you felt someone was looking in your soul.'I don't know what you've been through and I won't begin the 'I'm here for you' speech,but don't mistake Woo Jiho with that guy Blue.'

            'I need to talk with him...' I sighed.

            'But before that...' He drawled,looking at his watch.'.. Come.'We exited the shop,walked a street ahead and his McQueen came in sight!!!

            'Long time no seee!'I squealed and went in front of him.'Did he took good care of you?You were careful with ma babe right?' I adressed the last question to Jiyong.

            'Yours?' He smiled while shaking his head slightly.'Anyway.I have a busy schedule today and I thought he was going to feel very lonely.' He said as he opened the drivers side and got in.Before I could get in the passenger side by the window he opened the door himself and I went in the boring way.

            'Where we going?' 

            'To my next appointment.'

            'That's your way of cheering me up?'

            'Just wait until we get there.'I rolled my eyes at the lame line and waited.

            'I'm already late so you need to promise me you'll be very careful.' He said when he stopped,handed e the keys and exited the car.I remained there dumbstruck,blinking a few times then what happened registered to me.

            ' I friggin love you so much!' I went out of the car as well and jumped on him.

            'All you need to brighten up is a Lamborghini.Easy as pie.' He chuckled and hugged me back,or held on me because I probably looked glued to him.'It's yours for today so take care.Deal?' I nodded then went back to McQueen.

            'Ma baby is gonna be just fine.' I called after Jiyong and he kept going as he waved at me.Cocky bastard!I'll let him off today!My face hurt from the grin I was sporting but who cared when you have a gorgeous piece like that?!

            I got in the car,the drivers seat this time, all excited and rainbowy and almost hadn't noticed I sat on something.A letter.What is he an old man?Letters?I shook my head and opened it anyway.

             As you know I gave you my car for today.JUST one day!And before you scream the whole neighbourhood down...Wait!Don't start screaming yet!Me and my boys have really gotten a liking on you and see you as a great/weird friend so tonight I expect a party!Invite Block B and other friends doesn't matter.I'll let you know where and when later but you also have to keep in mind you have a mission.Right now you will go and buy the most killer outfitt eva so when your boyfriend sees you he'll be on his knees!Unfortunately I can't come with'ya so don't forget to send me a pic for confirmation!See ya tonight.

           PS.:One scratch on the car and you may not see another day! Take care.

                                                                                                  Jiyong X

           

            Then I screamed and did a happy dance in the car.That had been one of these Christimas moments far from Christmas!

            'Shopping,car,car,car,Shopping!' I sang and waved the keys around for a little while,then started the engine and drove.

            I was nodding my head to a random song that had come on the radio,when a car pulled up next to me.My window was rolled down and it felt like it was a hundred degrees outside.I smiled at the car,it was an Audi Q7.There were three fairly good-looking guys,all of them looking at my-I mean Jiyong's car.I leaned on the side,waiting for the light to change.The one on the passanger side,leaned on the cars door too and tilted his head to the side,reminding me of a dog.

           'Annyeong.' Was the only thing I understood from him and he must've finally figured out because he switched to english.'Nice ride.' He gave me a chessy but cute smile and when he took his glasses off any doubt he wasn't from PuppyVille vanished.His voice was kind of husky,in contrast with his young looks.

           'I know.' I smiled at him.Could as well make conversation.

           'Can a pretty girl handle it?' He mocked.

           'Why don't we see about that kid?' I challenged and the one driving chuckled when the one in the back kept disagreeing,I think.They had some looks going on.Who are these guys?The puppy eyed one looked at the hot driver,both ignoring the one in the back and nodded at each other.

           I placed my foot near the pedal,ready to take off when the car next to me revved it's engine.So it was on.I shouldn't do this..it's not my car.I ignored my sane part of the brain and carried on looking forward,the other car revving like it was a rabid dog.The light changed and...What the hell!Why not?

           I didn't even have to press hard on the pedal,the car went speeding down the deserted street. on that,es!

           'Who's the greatest,who's the best,so on that is what I say to all the rest!' I sang.My awesome song was cut off when I had to swerve the Audi that just passed by.'Oh no they didn't!'.They were so close to scratching Queen! I stepped on the gas,speeding ahead of them and pulled a sharp right,the car skidded perfectly and came to a halt,blocking their path.Now you airhead,what if they decided not to stop?Well damn,I hadn't thought of that in advance and worst,I was talking to myself.The Audi skidded to a halt,disbelief on their faces.

           They got out of the car,everyone with a different look.Puppy Kid looked excited,y Driver-kind of annoyed,but one on the back seemed downright pissed on the first two,and kept yelling.

           'Listen Sparkle can you keep it down?You hurting my ears.' I said and got their attention.

           'Sparkle?' He asked confused.

           'Yup.Sparkle because I'm afraid you'll explode any moment.' I explained as the other two laughed and Sparkle's jaw almost fell.'So kiddy,can I handle it good enough?' I asked.

           'Aha-wait.I'm not a kid.'He snapped out of it and glared at me.

           'Keep telling yourself that dear.'

           'What's your name?' The driver asked with a lazy smile.

           'Alexandra.Who are you?'

           'I'm Lee Joon,The kid is Cheolyong -'

           'Mir imnida.' The puppy came in front of me and bowed but before he came back up I grabbed his shoulders and we came face to face.

           'You are the hundredth person who does that and everytime it happens I feel like ripping my hair off.Stop it.Please.'  I said with a tight smile and even with the surprised look of his face,he understood and nodded.

           'He's easy to train.I pointed out to the other two.'Next time I'll bring some treats too.'I patted him even if he was a bit taller.

          '-and he's our hyung,Seungho.' Lee Joon finished.

          'Nice to meet you,I think.' I said as I began squishing Cheolyong's face.

          'Wa you doin'?' He asked.

          'How old are you puppy.'

          '23 and I'm not a puppy!'

          'Haha very funny,seriously now.' I stopped to let him speak properly.

          'He's 23 Alexandra.' Lee Joon chuckled and I was the dumbstruck one.

          'So what if I'm 23?' He pouted,which didn't convince me he's older.

          'I'm friggin' 20...'

          'Chincha?Well,little girl,as your oppa I'll watch over you.' He joked and I glared at him.

          'This doesn't change the fact that you remind me of Hachiko.'

          'How long did you have the car?' Seungho interrupted mine and Mir's exchange.

          'Since today.Until tommorow.It's a friend's.Today's my lovely baby.' I stated proudly.

          'You have one hell of a friend...' Cheolyong whistled.'When you going to give me a ride?' He asked excitedly.

          'We have a schedule,remember?' Lee Joon spoke while Cheolyong was trying to talk me into what he wanted and Seungho was rounding the Lamborghini.'We haven't even met with the others.' He reminded.

          'Schedule?What schedule?'

          'Advertisements,fan signings...'

          'Public figures?' I guessed and Lee Joon nodded.

          'Singers.' 

          'We have three more hours hyung.' Cheolyong whinned.

          'We haven't even met with Cheondung and G.O.' 

          'Where are you going?'

          'Shopping for tonight.' 

          'You know where are you starting from?' Lee Jon asked.

          'No idea.' 

          'It's a mall not far from here y'know?'

          'Well that problem is solved now.' I pointed out.

          'Alexandraaaaa.'Cheolyong said in his whinny voice.'Give me a ride at the mall.'

          'Ya ,babo!We're not going at the mall-'

          'Already texted Cheondung and G.O.We're meeting at the mall hyung.' Cheolyong interrupted Seungho,holding up his phone.

          'This kid is unbelievable...'

          'So we're going right,riiiight?' He looked at me with wide innocent eyes but I knew the act.I pulled it many times myself so that was why I fell for it!

          'C'mon.' I said and got in the drivers seat,then Cheolyong in the passanger one,via window.'Careful with the car kid.' I warned,knowing I was dead meat if something happened to McQueen.

          'Where are you working?' Lee Joon asked as they got in the Audi.

          'As an...opportunist?' I started the engine and before I drove off I aswered him.'I'm a choreographer.'

          We arrived at the mall and I met G.O and Cheondung.They were friendly and I especially liked Cheondung's pink hair.We spent about an hour and a half aimlessly wandering through the mall and in the meantime the guys bought some stuff but I couldn't find anything I liked and the boys approved of.They were pickier than me!

          We finally left a store where they put me try on about 15 dresses,each one draining the life out of me little by little.

          'I quit!' I stated and went to seat on the first bench.

          'We're tired too but let's try one store.One more.' Lee Joon tried to reason.

          'The dresses looked pretty on you but they just weren't what we want...'  Seungho pointed out.

          'Let's go over there then we'll go,alright?' G.O assured.

          'Alright,alright!' We went in the store and as we entered my eyes landed on a beautiful black dress.

          'That one!'    'That's it!' Me and Cheolyong exclaimed and I rushed to my dress.

          'I feel like we're starring in Say Yes To The Dress...' Cheondung sighed and we laughed.

          'Shut up!' I said as I took a picture of the dress and texted Jiyong.

          photo tumblr_m88288Ydgc1rx7urso1_500_zps4e896fca.png

           Me:Watcha sayin?? ^^

           Jiyong:Giving up my car for a day was worth it!How is it by the way?

           Me:Not a scratch!I swear.Gotta go.Laterz!

           'We are finally done and we're sorry but we need to go Alexandra.' Seungho said.

           'I actually have to be somewhere too,but before that,have some plans for tonight?One of my friends is throwing a party.

           'We have an event....'

           'Maybe another time then.'I said as we went to the parking lot.

           'Take care little girl!' Mir called out,making me chuckle.

           'Blue!' I shouted over the engines roar.

           'What?' He screamed back.

          'Friends call me Blue.' I said and drove towards Yun-Ri's apartment.