Fight

You can do better

”C’mon! Il’l beat you up!”

”I will kill you!”

Chaerin raised her fist and went in for a punch on the girl’s face. She screamed and stumbled backwards as Chaerins fist landed on her cheek.

“Don’t come any closer, or I’ll rip your head off!” The girl snapped at her and spat some blood on the street.

“I don’t think so!”

“Don’t come here!”

Chaerin walked forward and threw herself over the girl with a loud scream. They crashed at the ground next to the container and chaerin almost hit her head.

“Get her Chae!”

“You can take her down!”

“Yeah, go girl!”

Chaerins little gang cheered on her as she went for a fist fight with the girl.

The fight turned out pretty nasty. They pulled eachothers hair, bite marks could be shown on their bodies and blood was spilled.

The two girl gangs cheered on their leaders, watching them fight eachother.

Chaerin reached for an emty beer bottle and hit it against the girls head. She stopped struggeling and fell down on the ground with a bleeding wound on her temple.

“Hyoyeon!”

“Unnie!” The girls ran to her and sat down next to her.

Chaerin walked over to her people and the girls stared at her with angry faces. She only spat some blood at them, and walked away.

 

When they were out of the dark alley and out of sight from the other gang, Chaering bended over and started to cough. She groaned and coverd her stomach with her arms.

“Are you okay?” One of the girls called Bom, asked her with a worried tone in her voice.

“Sure, I’m fine!” She tried to stand up properly but the pain in her ribs pulled her back down and a moan of pain escaped her lips.

Chaerin tripped over a trashcan and fell. She hit her head and after a few seconds everything went black.

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------

I'm sorry for the short chapter, I didn't know what to write. And you've been whaiting for a very long time now, so I thought I would publish this for you! :) Hope you like it, even if it's short!