Get y

You can do better

 

Minzy sat in her favourite bar, sipping at a sweet and sugary- tasting drink. She threw up her black little purse on the bar desk and took out a small mirror. 

She checked her black, heavy make-up and smacked her lips. When the mirror was back in it’s place in the bag, she took another sip and coughed. 

”Are you ok?” The girl next to her asked. 

”Yeah, I’m fine!” 

”Ok...” She turned around, and kept on talking to the red haired girl next to her. Minzy stood up from the bar chair, she almost tripped on her higheels but managed to grab the bar desk before she fell. 

”Are you sure you’re ok?” The blonde girl asked again, but this time she had a glimps of worry in her eyes. 

”Yes, I am!” 

”Ok, if you say so” 

Minzy fixed her mini-skirt and her white tanktop, to make sure she exposed her abs. 

”Nice piercing!” 

Minzy looked up, and the blonde girl smirked while looking at her bellybutton piercing. 

”Thank you, if you excause me now... I have to go to work!” Minzy blushed and picket up her purse then headed out the doors. 

 

 

Still a bit sore from yesterday, Minzy threw herself on the pole and danced for the people in the club. 

Exposed with only underwear, she seduced the public with her y moves. Minzy made a few body whaves against the pole and bit her lower lip. 

One of the guys in the front putted some money in her , and she blew a kiss to him. 

She danced along to the song ‘Get y’. In the middle of the song she took of her bra and tossed it to the audience. 

She walked around the pole, spinned around it with her legs all stretched out. She finished the song with a split. 

The audience clapped their hands and threw money up on the stage. Minzy stood up and bowed, she blew a kiss to the people and then walked out of the stage. 

”You where great Minzy, here you go”  Jessica, one of the other strippers, ran up to her with a blanket and have it to her with a smile. 

”Thank you” Minzy smiled back and wrapped herself with the blanket. 

”Wanna eat some noodles with me?” Jessica offered on their way to the dressing rooms. 

”Nah, not today Sica, but tomorrow maybe?” 

”Yeah, sure!” 

Minzy opened the door to her dressing room and closed the door in Jessicas face. She kicked her highheels off and crashed on the sofa. Slowly, she wandered off to dream land. 

 

”Minzy, you have to wake up now! We have to go!” Jessica sat down next to Minzy and carfully shaked her shoulders. 

”Minzy-ah, come on!” 

Minzy sat straight up and stared at Jessica. 

”Is the klock nine already?” 

”Yep!” 

”Why didn’t you wake me up earlier? I have to do my makeup!” Minzy ran over to the make-up table and remade her dark cat-eyes, she also concealed her lips in a colour. 

”You already look beautiful, you don’t have to do anything” Jessica sat on the sofa,  looking at Minzy with envy in her eyes. 

”No I’m not beautiful! But you are!” Minzy came over to Jessica and sat down next to her, looking at Jessicas black framed eyes. 

”You don’t need all that make-up, but it suits you” Minzy pecked her on her forehead and stood up. 

”Thank you!” Jessica blushed, and Minzy went over to her closet. 

”So, what should I wear?” She posed with a simple black, slim dress and shorts with a stomach short t-shirt. 

”The shorts and the t-shirt!” 

”Ok!” Minzy putted on a new black bra, and then got dressed in the y outfit. 

She walked to the other side of the room and got a pair of plack boots with studs on the heels. 

”Perfect! Now, lets go!” Jessica dragged her out of the dressing room and out to the club. 

”Sica, do you have a gum?” Minzy whispered to Jessica as they stopped at the bar.  

”Yeah, why?” 

”My breath is bad!” 

”Oh, ok” Jessica laughed and gave her a gum. 

”Thank you!” 

 

They made their way trough the club, then out the exit. They rounded the corner, and walked down the alley. 

”I hope we only get young and hot guys tonight! Not the old erts!” Jessica said as they kept on walking in the direction to the mall. 

”I agree! I hate to have with the old, they’re so gross!” 

”Yeah, they ar-” Jessica were interrupted buy two boys walking towards them. 

”Hey girls, we saw you at the club!” The blonde one said. Jessica stared at his well built body that was only covered with a white tanktop and casual jeans. 

”So we thougt, we might have some fun with you tonight! You both are so y!” He said, and stood infront of Minzy. 

”Sure, but you have to pay us! Half first, half after!” She smirked, and grabbed his . 

”Whatever babe!” He took out his wallet, and payed her 50 dollars. 

Minzy put the money in her bra and bit her lower lip, cause’ she knew that it would make every guy tremble. 

”I’m Minzy, this is Jessica” She gestured towards Jessica that was already clinging onto the other guy. 

”I’m Zico, and that is Kyung” Zico’s voice was a bit shaky. 

”Wanting me already, don’t you?” Minzy , and grabbed his crotch. He gasped and pulled her waist closer. 

”You don’t know how badly I want to you right now!” He whispered in her ear.

”We will go now, se you later Minzy!” Jessica walked away with Kyung and disappeared in the crowd a bit longer down the street. 

”Where should we go now?” Minzy asked seducivley. 

”My apartment will do!” Zico said cockily and putted an arm around her shoulders. 

 

Minzy lifted Zico’s arm of her stomach, trying not to wake up the sleeping boy. She dragged herself out of the bed, sore in her lower parts. All , she picked up her clothes that were spread out all over the floor. 

Quickly, she got dressed. When done, she went to pick up Zicos pants. Minzy took out his wallet, and grabbed 50 dollars. 

 

Only minutes after that, she was on her way down the street. Minzy picked up her phone from her purse, and called her childhood friend. 

”Hello?” The voice that belonged to Jessica said. 

”Hi, Jess, where are you?” 

”Oh, Hi Minzy! I’m at the club” 

”Oh, right. I am on my way!” 

”Okay, se you soon!” 

”Bye” Minzy hung up the phone, and walked in the direction towards the club. 

 

When Minzy walked trough the entrance of the empty club, it war dark. With only one spotlight at Jessica. She spinned around the pole in the middle of the scene, her dancing was flawless. 

Minzy stopped in the front and watched the performance. When Jessica finished the dance with a split on the floor with her back against the pole, Minzy clapped her hands and shouted. 

”Good job baby, keep it up and you’ll have the boys all over you in no time!” 

”Minzy, you scared me!” Jessica stood up and went down to her friend.

”How did it go last night?” Minzy wiggled her eyebrows and carefully punched Jessica on her arm. 

”Well, we went to his apartment... I stripped for him, I gave him a , we had ... Yeah, that was pretty much it” She shrugged her shoulders and looked at Minzy ”How did it go for you?”  

”We went to his place, we made out, I danced and stripped for him and then we had . He was kind of rough though, I’m all sore now!” 

”Did he pay you well?” Jessica asked and drank some water from her waterbottle, whiping the sweat from her forehead with her arm. 

”Yes, in total he payed me 100 dollars. 50 yesterday, and I took 50 this morning before i left” 

”Good! Now, do you want to go out with me on a girls date toninght?” Jessica wrapped an arm around Minzys waist and they started walking to the bar. 

”Sure, I need some free time!”