CHAP 5

Love Signs (Cause You're My Destiny~)

(Eunmi)

Eunmi: hello ^^ I’m Eunmi.. it’s very nice to meet you all..

Woohyun: enough with the talking.. lets eat.. I thought you guys were hungry? Eunmi-yah eat well ok? ^^

I just nod.. oh please don’t smile like that to me ><

Myungsoo: ohh hyung make a lot of food today.. are you trying to show off??

I saw at the side of my eyes that Woohyun is sending daggers to Myungsoo..

Woohyun: shut up!

Sunggyu: ara lets eat now..

Myungsoo shrugged then everyone start to eat and I start as well.. wahh! Its delicious.. he can really cook.. how I wish I met him first.. I thought as I stole glances to the guy beside me..

Sungyeol: is it true that you don’t know us? I mean our group??

I look at Sungyeol and awkwardly nod..

Dongwoo: wahh that really surprising ^^ I think we should work harder guys..

Eunmi: ani! I.. well I kinda search about you guys awhile ago and you guys were pretty popular.. I’m just not into idols and watching TV I guess..

I embarrassly said..  

Hoya: I thought all girls like idols..

Myungsoo: Eunmi not like the others I guess..

I look at Myungsoo.. he have this mysterious aura but I guess its just in the first meeting.. I’m starting to get more and more interested with this guys.. their funny and very friendly..

Eunmi: I guess from now on I’ll like an idol.. you guys were nice so I’ll support you ^^

Sungjong: jinjja noona???? :3

I look at his excited face and I nod with a smile..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the meal I accompany Woohyun at the kitchen to wash the dishes.. he insist on washing those..

Woohyun: is it true that you’ll support us??

Eunmi: yea.. why not? You guys seems great and all of you were so nice to me.. even your brother is so nice that he give me a job and a place to stay in..

Woohyun: ne.. hyung is really a nice guy.. that’s why many girls fall for him..

He chuckle and I just smile..

Eunmi: how about you? Does girls fall for you too? I’m betting that you have many girls that your brother..

Woohyun: if you’ll said that when I’m still just a simple person and I’ll tell you no.. there are girls that come into my life but there not as many as hyungs.. but since I’m an Idol now, well I can say that at least 100 thousand of girls were into my life and I love each one of them..

Eunmi: tsk such a playboy..

I said jokely and he chuckle.. its amazing how I can be this close to him even if we just talk tonight.. suddenly someone come in the kitchen..

Sunggyu: woohyun-ahh we’ll be going now.. bye eunmi ;)

He wink at me (well I cant tell if he really wink since his eyes were small ^^) then he left..

Eunmi: wait! How about you?

Woohyun: I already told them that I’ll sleep in my room here..

He said as he rinse the last plate.. I was dumbfounded.. b-bwo??? The other room upstairs is his?? Not boohyun’s???

Eunmi: so.. the other room upstairs is.. yours??

He look at me then he nod.. I gulp.. what the hell is happening???

Woohyun: ya.. are you ok?

He went to the ref then he get a canned beer..

Woohyun: do you drink???

I nod.. I think I really need a drink right now..  he get another for me..

Woohyun: come on I know a place where we can relax for a while ^^

I followed him.. we went to the second floor then he went to the door leading to a balcony.. I know that there’s a balcony but I never went there and this is the first time I’ll went there..

Woohyun: welcome to my hide out ^^

He open the door and I was amaze it was just small but big enough for the two of us.. its just simple but the I way I see the night view is amazing to my eyes..

Eunmi: wow..

Woohyun: I’m glad that you like it here cause I love to hang out here too ^^

He sit on the hammock and then he pat the space beside him so I sit beside him.. he then open his beer and then he get mine so he’ll be the one to open it..

Eunmi: don’t you have a schedule tomorrow?

He shook his head as he sip from his drink..

Woohyun: rest day..

I nod then I sip from my drink.. I just drink casually..

Woohyun: how many guys happen to walk through your life?

I look at him weirdly..

Woohyun: what? You ask about mine awhile ago.. isn’t that unfair?

I look at the night sky.. should I tell him? What if he laugh?

Eunmi: well.. I never had a boyfriend or something..

I laugh bitterly then I drink again.. he look at me and I was waiting for him to laugh but he didn’t..

Woohyun: are you kidding me?

I look at him and our eyes met..

Eunmi: do I look like kidding to you?

He look at the night sky once again..

Woohyun: I just cant believe it.. your pretty and no one actually become your boyfriend yet.. wow..

Eunmi: well that’s me..

Then I saw something in the sky..

Eunmi: OMG! There’s a shooting star!

I said and woohyun look at me weirdly..

Woohyun: are you drunk already? I didn’t see any shooting star..

Eunmi: I swear I just saw it.. aishh! Whatever!

I said then I close my eyes and clasp my hands together to make a wish.. I wish I will finally found my destiny.. I hope when I saw him he’ll also have the same feelings.. please make my wish come true.. please..

I slowly open my eyes only to see that Woohyun is right in front of me and he’s face is just a few inches away from me.. omg! Why is my heart beating so fast ><

I gulp then my eyes slowly transfer from his eyes to his lips.. he’s kissable lips.. NO!!! don’t kiss him >< I just close my eyes.. then I heard him chuckle..

Woohyun: you’re so cute..

He said then he sit back to his position and I sigh.. that was close..

Woohyun: so you believe that your wish will actually come true??

I nod eagerly..

Eunmi: I believe in wishes, destiny, fate, signs and true love..

Woohyun: tsk.. people just create those things..

Eunmi: you don’t believe in those things??

He shook his head..

Woohyun: I just believe that if two people understand each other and as long as their comfortable with each other,  then you can be together..

Eunmi: that ..

I said as I drink a gulp from the can again..

Eunmi: whatever you and other people say, I would still believe that true love exist :p

He chuckle..

Woohyun: you’re really cute..

He said then he drink from his can and I look at him.. I still believe in true love and I think I’m slowly knowing the real meaning of it..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I cant believe that INFINITE’s comeback track will be connected with this story..

You all know that this is about Eunmi believing in DESTINY right? ^^

Wahhhhh I feel so connected with INFINITE <3

Enjoy this update :D