CHAP 3

Love Signs (Cause You're My Destiny~)

-after a few days- (eunmi)

I walk to school with smile in my face ^^ I think im liking my work more now ^^ I even get along with my co worker, hyerin and jaehyun, I hope everything will be ok from now on ^^

I reach our classroom and I saw shinmin already sited in her seat..

Eunmi: good morning ^__^

Shinmin: morning.. your in mood now ehh?

Eunmi: im always in mood ^^

Shinmin: let me guess.. you have a boyfriend now?!

I look at her with shock expression..

Eunmi: ya! What are you saying >///<

Shinmin: Aigoo! You really found a boyfriend? You blushing!

Eunmi: its not like that..

Shinmin: then what is it?

Eunmi: well I already have a place and a new job now ^^

Shinmin: that’s it?

Eunmi: well.. I think.. I think I found my destiny ^^

She turn to me and she look interested to what im saying..

Shinmin: jinjja?! Who is he then? Is he good looking?

Eunmi: well.. he’s my new boss ^///^

I said while smiling shyly..

Shinmin: your boss?! You mean he is an ahjussi?!

I shook my head..

Eunmi: ani!!! He’s just 20’s so he’s not an ahjussi and yea he’s good looking ^^

Shinmin: well how did you know that he is your destiny?

Eunmi: remember the signs that I told you?

She nod..

Eunmi: well he got the two signs ^^

Shinmin: are you sure?

Eunmi: even if he’s our boss, he still works in the restaurant as a cook and he’s really good at cooking ^^ then when I accidentally went to he’s room its full of RED stuffs so I figured that maybe he’s the ONE :))

Shinmin: omg! Maybe he really is the one >///<

And now she finally believe? Were about to more about boohyun but our prof already come inside..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After class, I didn’t hang out with shinmin since I still have work.. I notice that the restaurant is quite popular.. and to my observation most of our customers were high school girls..

I was getting an order from one table when I heard the bell in the door indicating that someone come inside the shop.. the girls suddenly squeal and they get their phones from their pockets.. i look at the new costumer.. it’s a guy wearing a sunglasses.. well I think he’s just normal..

Eunmi: annyeonghas—

I bowed to him and about to lead him to a table when he ignore me and went straight to the counter where hyerin is..

Hyerin: ohh.. woohyun-ssi..

Hyerin slightly bow to him and the squeal more when hyerin say his name (I guess)

Guy: annyeong.. is hyung in the kitchen?

Hyerin nod.. then the guy went to the kitchen.. I went to hyerin to give the order to her so she can hang it in the small window from the counter to the kitchen..

Eunmi: hey..

Hyerin: hmm?

Eunmi: who is that guy? Isn’t he quite arrogant ..

Hyerin chuckle..

Hyerin: that’s woohyun.. boohyun’s younger brother..

Eunmi: ahhh.. but why does those high school girls squeal when he enter?

Hyerin: you don’t really know him?

I shook my head..

Eunmi: should i?

Hyerin: well he’s a member of a boy band called INFINITE..

Eunmi: ahhh.. that’s why our store is popular to high school girls..

I nod and hyerin chuckle..

Hyerin: that’s your reaction?

Eunmi: wae???

I look at her with complete confusion..

Hyerin: when I was new here and I learned that he’s actually boohyun’s brother I was in a big shock that I was spacing out for a minute xD but you.. you just nod and that’s funny.. I actually have a little crush on him at first but maybe because I saw him almost every day, I realize that I really don’t like him ^^ I like someone else..

She blush then she glace at the kitchen where jaehyun is busy cooking.. I stay quiet understanding that hyerin have some feelings for jaehyun.. suddenly someone get out of the kitchen..

Woohyun: hyerin-ssi—

He stop when he saw me there.. I look at him with straight face but then he smile..

Woohyun: hi.. you are?

He’s talking to me? But he ignore me a while ago.. aigoo this guy.. -__-

Eunmi: annyeonghaseyo.. im eunmi, im the new waitress here.. its nice meeting you sir..

I bowed and he chuckled..

Woohyun: sir? Im not your boss ^^ don’t call me sir, please..

Eunmi: ok..

I can sense that the high school girls were sending me daggers with their eyes..

Woohyun: im woohyun by the way..

He offer a handshake and I accept it.. but I think its longer than usual so I try to get my hand back but he’s holding it tightly..

Eunmi: uhm.. woohyun-ssi.. my hand..

Woohyun: ohh sorry..

He let it go.. I sense that he’s just looking at me through his sunglasses and I look down not knowing what to say.. then a man went in the store looking for someone and when the man look at woohyun he called him..

Man: woohyun-ahh lets go..

Woohyun: ohh.. wait hyung..

He look at the man..

Man: hurry up..

Woohyun: I have to go.. I’ll see you again..

I just smile awkwardly then he nod slightly then he left..

Hyerin: looks like someone is interested with our waitress ^^\

I look at hyerin who is grinning widely..

Eunmi: stop it..

I rolled my eyes.. i cant like him.. cause I already found my destiny.. but.. why is my heart pounding like this?