CHAP 4

Love Signs (Cause You're My Destiny~)

(Woohyun)

When I went inside the car 6 pair of eyes were looking at me with creepy smiles on their faces..

Woohyun: what?

Sungyeol: who is that chick?

I look back at my brothers restaurant to see Eunmi getting an order from a costumer with a smile on her face.. then our car start moving..

Woohyun: ohh.. Eunmi?

Dongwoo: so that’s her name? pretty name ^^

Hoya: with a pretty face..

They hi-5 each other.. I just rolled my eyes..

Woohyun: you won’t hit on my brother’s waitress..

Sungjong: why not hyung?

Sunggyu: yea why not?

I look at their grinning faces..

Woohyun: because she’s my brother’s co-worker.. so just don’t hit on her, guys..

Myungsoo: maybe hyung is just afraid that we stole his “waitress” away from him..

Infinite: whoooaaa~

I look at myungsoo..

Myungsoo: you like her..

He told me and I scoff..

Woohyun: I don’t..

Myungsoo: then let us meet her.. just introduce us at least..

He said with challenging voice.. I stare at him and he just stare back.. after sometime I sigh..

Woohyun: ok..

Infinite: yey!!!!!!!

Manager: boys lower your voice down!

Infinite: opps ^^

-A week after- [12:38 am](Eunmi)

I yawn as I get my assignments done.. I look at the time and I groan..

Eunmi: wahhh I should sleep -__- but this freakin accounting won’t let me sleep >.<

Suddenly I heard someone open the door downstairs and I heard several foot steps.. oh no >< don’t tell me some bad guys actually come in here ><

I slowly get out of my room then I saw a broom on the hallway so  I get it and slowly went downstairs.. just hit them and call for help >< you thought.. the end of that stairs is the kitchen and you saw that the kitchen lights were open..

You heard someone humming.. and he can hum like he’s not doing a bad thing?! >< you thought.. as you get closer you saw the back of the guy but surprisingly he’s not wearing black instead he is wearing something casual and that confuse you..

Just hit him in the head! 1..2.. but before you could hit him, he suddenly turn around and to your surprise it wasn’t some bad guy..

Woohyun: whoaaw!!! What’s with the broom???

Eunmi: I.. well..well I thought some bad guys force in the restaurant.. so. Yea..

I said embarrassed.. he chuckle..

Woohyun: what are you doing here in this hour anyway?

 Eunmi: uhm.. I actually live here..

Woohyun: ohh.. hyung let you occupy the other room upstairs..

Eunmi: yea..

Awkward silence fill the air.. you look at him and he look so gorgeous..

Eunmi: uhm.. h-how about you.. what are you doing here?

Woohyun: well.. except for the fact that my brother own this restaurant is that.. me and my groupmates were hungry so I suggest that we go here..

Eunmi: ohh.. but I cant cook..

Woohyun: uhm no.. well I will cook for them.. you see, I can cook like my brother, it kinda run in our blood..

He smile and I get mesmerize.. H-He..He can actually cook??? But.. but no! Boohyun is the one for me.. not this gorgeous guy..I try to convince myself..

Woohyun: so would you like to join us.. I can for you as well ^^

I try to talk but I was speechless..

Woohyun: I’ll take that as a yes ^^

Then he continue on finding ingredients that he needed and when I regain my consciousness I start to help him.. I watch him cook and he sure know how to cook..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woohyun: hey guys I’m done..

I help on getting the food on the table..

Sunggyu: ohh.. the pretty girl is here ^^

Sungjong: I didn’t know that hyung will introduce us to her today.. I should have dressed nicely..

Woohyun: would you guys shut up! Well Eunmi meet my groupmates..

Eunmi: hi..

Woohyun sit beside the dino looking guy and I sit beside him and the guy with small eyes.. I wave and smile..

Woohyun: this guy with small eyes is sunggyu..

Sunggyu: my eyes were small but I can clearly see how pretty you are..

The sunggyu guy get my hand and kiss the back of it.. Woohyun immediately pull my hands away..

Woohyun: well beside him is sungyeol, who look so mature but he’s really immature..

He whisper the last words with me and I giggle..

Sungyeol: ya! I heard you hyung!

Woohyun: so next is myungsoo..

He just wave and smile.. he’s so handsome ^^

Woohyun: next is sungjong our pretty maknae..

Sungjong: but your so much prettier noona ^^

Eunmi: noona?

Woohyun: don’t mind him.. he call everyone noona.. so next is hoya who loves purple more than girls..

Hoya: ya! That’s not true! I love girls and they love me :D

Woohyun: cocky bastard! xD so lastly dongwoo our group’s rapper..

I nod and then I bowed and smile to them..

Eunmi: hello ^^ I’m Eunmi.. its very nice to meet you all..

-To be continue-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time check: 3:20am

I feel so sleepy now so I’ll end it here ^^
sorry for not updating.. well I’m working on 3 stories now + my school works = no time

So please understand ^^

Tell me how do you like the story so far??? ^___^