Chapter 3

He's Dazzling

Dear Kim Jonghyun,

 

We are very delighted to inform you, that you have been chosen to be in our new makeover show “He’s Dazzling” with nation’s top star, Key. We will contact you in a few days via phone to talk more about the details.

 

Jonghyun couldn’t believe, what he had just read. He was chosen to some program with that diva idol in it. Of course he knew who Key is, everybody did. Only then did he think. He definitely hadn’t applied to that, but he knew who might have done it for him. Someone who knew his address, phone number and........then it all clicked in his mind.

 

“LEE TAEMIN!!!”

 

He heard rapid footsteps and the bathroom door closing.

 

“Yah, Lee Taemin!! Open the door this second!” He kept yelling and banging the bathroom door with his fists.

 

Seconds later Taemin finally opened the door and was dragged to their living room by his wrist.

 

Jonghyun slammed the letter to the table and Taemin gulped.

 

“I’m sorry hyung, I-I…just…tried t-to help.” Taemin stuttered scared while expecting his hyung’s possible outburst. To his relief the latter just sighed and ran his fingers through his hair in frustration.

 

“I’m not mad at you. It’s just that I’m not interested in changing the way I look. I’m satisfied looking like this. I don’t need some idol’s help. Just don’t pull these kinds of tricks on me in the future, okay?” Jonghyun was about to walk to his room, but Taemin stopped him.

 

“But hyung….can you still reconsider going to that show? Please?” Taemin pouted and showed his puppy eyes, that he knew his hyung couldn’t resist.

 

“I will think about it.” With that Jonghyun went to his room.

 

He was sitting on his bed with his laptop and suddenly decided to search pictures of a certain idol.  He had heard rumors, that he was bossy and obviously a diva. Could he really get along with such person? Little did he know, that at the other side of the city the said diva was wondering the exact same thing. 


Another short chapter~ ^^; But here it is :) Please comment & subscribe :D