Insults

I have Secretly Fall for You

The next day as the three best friends enetered the school, there were more posters of Ahram being a tree everywhere, even at the school gate! Her chauffeur saw it and he was worried about her.

"Miss..."

"Don't tell my parents about this, okay? I'm alright, it is just a school musical."

Ahram smiled and patted her chauffeur's shoulder to show that she was alright. As she stepped out of the car, murmured and laughter could be heard around. LeeHi quickly ran towards her best friend with Zelo.

"Are you okay, Ahram? You didn't picked up my call last night!"

LeeHi asked as she looked into Ahram's eye seriously. Ahram hesitated awhile and looked back to LeeHi with a beamed.

"I'm fine, Hayi! It is just a stupid tree costume. Nothing much. Now let's go to class before we are late okay?" 

Ahram tighten her bag and quickly walked to class without pulling or grabbing her best friend, she just left them there not even turning her head to see if they were following her or not.

"She's hurt deeply."

Zelo said as his eye never leave the figure.

"Such a liar. Why is the principal not doing anything when this posters was all around? They even make flyers!" LeeHi complained.

"Don't forget, this school cares only about money. es paid him and they can do whatever they want. Stupid school, if only not because it is near my house." Zelo rolled his eye as he started walking back class.

"Then transferred." 

"Hey! We came here just because this was a good school BACK THEN and we hate travelling, okay?" Zelo emphasized.

"I know right, look at this is a piece of . I swear if my umma ever step into this school, no discussion, I'm transferred out." LeeHi said as she followed Zelo behind.

As soon as they entered the hallways, Zelo yelled at some of the girls who distributed the flyers while LeeHi was busy tearing the posters down. 

Not until when Teen Top came, C.A.P uses his bad boy look to scare those girls off to their class while L.Joe, Ricky and Changjo helped the LeeHi with the posters. 4 pairs of hand is better than 1pair, isn't it? Chunji went over to some girls and grabbed the flyers and threw it into the bin.

"Girls, why do you have to do such things when there is a good-looking guy here willing to spend some time with you. Don't do such useless things anymore, okay?"

Chunji said and gave the best smile he ever had. Of course those girls swooned and nodded their head obediently as they followed Chunji back to class. Niel? He was standing beside Zelo looking at those students who were laughing at the poster just now mercilessly.

"Is that really funny? What if the picture wasn't Ahram and it was you? Are you going to laugh too? What will you feel?"

Zelo asked them as he frowned, he left the student speechless as they started to feel guilty.

"Who did this?" Niel asked as his tougue rolled in his mouth.

No one answered because Niel was looking angrily with blood shot eye.

"I asked who did this?!" 

"J-J-Jun-k-k-ki and J-j-jeongsu...." One of the guy said.

"Junki that bastard and Jeongsu that ." Zelo smirked as he wasn't surprised when he heard those two name.

----

"Hwang Jeongsu! Choi Junki!"

Zelo slammed the door opened and yelled with Niel and LeeHi behind looking at those two figures furiously. The students in the class stopped what they are doing and froze while their eye were set on them.

"Yes, Choi Junhong?" Junki asked with a smiled.

"Don't call me Choi Junhong because we almost had the same name and it is disgusting. That's why I changed to Zelo, having the same name as you, makes me wanna puke." 

"Well... Just blame your umma for giving you such a nice name."

Junki came forward to Zelo and patted his shoulder since he couldn't reached for Zelo's height. We all know that Zelo was tall right? So how could shorty Junki even reach Zelo's head? LOL.

Junki was getting into Zelo's nerve.  He grabbed Junki's collar and glared at him.

"Don't do stupid and childish things, we knew you did it." 

"Did what?" Junki acted blur.

"You took that picture."

"Oh, the tree? That's funny isn't it?"

He snickered right in front of Zelo. Without words, Niel pushed Zelo away and threw a punched to Junki's face. Everyone in the class gasped and grew alert.

"What were you guys doing?" Ahram stood up.

"Ahram, stop lying. We knew you were hurt, it hurt us even more when we see how hard you were trying!" LeeHi reasoned.

"I told you guys I'm okay. So just stop...."

Ahram said as her tears was at the verge of rolling down her cheek and she sat back to her seat with her head lowered down.

"See! She said it was okay!" Junki pointed out.

"She was lying!" LeeHi protested.

"Stop it, LeeHi. She said it was okay means it is." Jeongsu said.

"Why are you all always against her. She gives no harm to you."

LeeHi frowned as she couldn't stand how they always treated Ahram like that.

"Nope. You are wrong. She is an obstacle in our class, she is taking extra space, extra food, everything extra." Jeongsu smirked as she folded her arms.

"That's not against law." Zelo pointed out.

"She is ugly. When I look at her I just wanna puke."

"Watch your words, Choi Junki." Niel frowned as he pointed his finger towards Junki.

"Why do you care? Ahram has never talked to anyone else except her two best friends here. Are you.... perhaps like her?"

Junki snickered, this causes Niel to put down his finger as his face started to fluster and he was speechless at that time. 

"Wow.... Fatty ram, please be happy! Someone love you even when your size is as big as an elephant." Junki said as he walked towards Ahram's table.

Those words really hurts Ahram and her tear escaped from her eye. Those insults, she really hates it a lot.

"Shut up, Choi Junki! So what if I like Ahram? It has totally nothing to do with you." Niel rolled his eye.

"Hey, look! Ahn Daniel over there like a fat girl like you. Do you like him back? If you do, please lose some weight or else he would cheat on you and go for other girls. Tell me which guy on earth doesn't go for look? Look at how fat you are, can you and Ahn Daniel even share a bed? I beg that he will fall off the bed!"

Junki started laughing out loud while some of the students laughed at his comments. With that, Ahram took her bag with her and ran out of the classroom with her tears streaming down.

Niel? Right after Ahram ran out of the classroom, he charged towards Junki and punched him while Zelo joined in and gave him a few punched either, this causes Junki lost his front tooth.

Well, LeeHi didn't just stood there and watched the show, she spitted the bubble gum from and stick it on Jeongsu's hair which make her whined like there was no tomorrow. Before LeeHi left to chase Ahram, she spitted her salivia on her.