AHRAM'S POV

I have Secretly Fall for You

I ran and ran to the back of the school, even though it was exhausting to run like this, I stilll have to run. Everyone in the school hates me because I am fat. What can I do? I just can't live without food, I am always hungry....

I hide myself at a corner and called my chauffeur to bring me home. I want to go home now, I don't want to see this school. I hate this school. Out of so many people why do they have to pick on me?

Is being fat and offence? Do I have to look pretty and all? Look can't even feed, why do they care so much about appearance? I hate this school! I hate this society!

As soon as my chauffeur arrived, I quickly went into the car. My chauffeur looked at me with a worried eye, this was his first time seeing me cried after so many years being my chauffeur since I was young.

"Miss..... are you alright? Do I have to-"

"No! Don't call umma or appa. I don't want them to know." I cried and answered him.

"Even if I don't, Butler Kim would called your parents too."

"I know.... I just want to calm down for now." 

He nodded as he understand how I felt. As soon as we reached home, I quickly ran into the room and locked myself inside. I heard the maids calling my name and butler Kim was surprised that I came back home during school hours, my chauffeur explained everything to him.

All I did inside the room was cried and cried despite how butler Kim and the maids asked me to open the door for them. Can't they just understand that I need some peace to calm myself down?

After long hours of crying, I started to feel tired and slept with my puffy eye. I woke up until I heard knocks on my door again.

"What?" my voice cracked.

"LeeHi, Zelo and.... one of your friend were waiting for you outside." the maid said.

One of my friend? Niel? I don't want to see him! How Junki said was embarrassing!!! I don't want to see anyone right now! Why are they here?!

"No... ask them to leave. I don't want to see them. That's final. Don't ever come and knocked on my door or else you are fired. Get that?"

"Yes, Miss...." 

I heard the maid sighed and the foot steps signalling she left. This was my first time telling the maid that I will fire her if she disturb me, I sound so much like brat now..... but who cares? I need peace. Peace is all I want now.

By the way, why is Niel here? There is totally nothing concern about him at all..... Did what Junki said just now was truth? Niel likes me? No way! How can Niel likes me? I am fat and ugly, people thinks I am an elephant for taking extra spaces. Niel is as skinny as a bamboo, he probably should be underweight? I don't know, but why do he care so much?