Tree

I have Secretly Fall for You

Of course, having Ahram to wear the tree costume really make her look even bigger and even funnier, when she came out from the changing room, everyone couldn't help it but started to burst with laughter even the teachers were laughing too!

LeeHi shook her head as she disagreed on everything was happening, Ahram doesn't deserve to treat this way. Zelo folded his arms and rolled his eye at the scene. He couldn't take it anymore and left to continue with the props. As for Niel, he frowned with disagreement, right now he just wanted to smash everyone head who were laughing at Ahram.

Junki, that bastard decided to take out his phone and snapped a picture of Ahram being a tree. He snickered along with his friends and starting sending it to the whole school to make Ahram the school's laughing stock.

Obviously Ahram was hurt but this was what she choose wasn't it? She shouldn't be regretting it because her friend warned her and told her not to, but she didn't care and go against it.

For the whole rehearsal, Ahram was practically standing at a corner of the stage blocking some of the performers way. Why? Because Ahram was extra, she shouldn't be on the stage. 

"Ahram, get off the stage. You are an obstacle now. Get off now!"

Jeongsu pushed Ahram off the stage and she fell. Thank god that costume acted as a cushion to protect her for injuring herself.

"No tree needed means no extra marks given. Now Song Ahram, continue with your props making." The teacher smirked.

"I can't believe they did this to you!"

LeeHi came running towards Ahram after seeing what's happening from far.

"I can't believe it too.... Once again, I am like this." Ahram said with her head lowered down.

"Zelo is angry."

"Why would he?" 

"Because we are friends! I am angry too, you shouldn't agreed in the first place. Pabo, Song Ahram."

LeeHi said and flickered Ahram's forehead. They linked arms to backstage to get Ahram's tree costume off and head to the props-making room .

Of course when they entered, they saw angry Zelo and worried Niel. Ahram couldn't help it but felt bad about it, she hates to see her friends like this especially when they were angry at her. 

"Mianhae...."

"Will you promise us not to make silly decision again?" Zelo frowned.

"Promise."

Ahram took out her pinky finger and swear it with LeeHi and Zelo. When it comes to Niel, she shyly stick her pinky out waiting for Niel to do the same thing too. Lucky enough, Niel gladly do it with Ahram.

This causes both their heart started pounding hard and Niel's ear turned red.

"Why is your ear red?"

LeeHi pointed at Niel's ear, making all of their attention to him.

"Is it? It is hot here. Let's just continue to do the props."

Niel said to change to topic, they nodded and continued with their work.

---

As soon as they have finished, while they were leaving the school, posters of Ahram being a tree was everywhere.

"WHO DID THIS?!" LeeHi saw it and started going around tearing the posters down.

"If I found out whoever did this, they are dead!"

Zelo punched the wall real hard that his knuckles started bleeding. He didn't care and tore the posters down. Same goes to Niel, he was angry but he didn't said anything, he just tore away the posters and dumped it all into bin.

"Stop it, guys." Ahram said softly and walked towards to them lifelessly.

"Even if you guys tear it away, whoever did this still has a copy of it, he can do whatever he want. Just let it be, I am sick and tired of this."

Ahram said softly, with that, she left the 3 friends and walked to the school gate where her chauffeur was there waiting for her to drive her home.

Seeing Ahram like this really hurt the 3 friends, they really wanted to help Ahram but there was no way they could do. A change over for Ahram? If only she wants.....

"Let me find out who did this. I am not giving he or she a life." Zelo racked through his soft hair.

"Count me in." Niel said.

*It really hurts me to see Ahram like this, she don't deserve to be treated this way....*