Deciding

Together

This chapter is short as well mainly due to the next one I write is going to be really long and I hope funny. It will be about the two groups shopping and the two people staying home to clean. Also this chapter and the last chapter are happening at the same time but two different locations.

 

 

Taemin’s POV

            After learning all that stuff about Cat we had to decide how to decorate Cat’s room and ideas were going from normal to crazy.

            “I think it should look exactly like the Victorian Era.” Baro of B1A4 put out there.

            “Are you crazy we would be spending way too much.” Sandeul said shooting the idea down.

            “I was just thinking aloud.” Baro said scooting down in his seat.

            “How about we get a wrought iron bed?” CNU suggested.

            “That is a brilliant idea CNU.” Onew said excitedly and wrote it down.

            “How about we have a CD rack and fill it with CDs that we think she will like. Have a desk that we doodle on so it seems full of love. Then we get lots of blank books so she can write music and put a guitar and piano in there so she can compose the notes. Lastly her blanket should be Victorian themed and the color scheme should be like a range of light colors.” Key said after looking a bit off of the scrambled ideas I had written down on the notepad.

            “That is awesome Key.” Jinyoung exclaimed.

            “I got some ideas from maknae Taemin over here.” Key said ruffling my hair.

            “Yah Hyung!” I shouted moving away from his hand and fixing my hair.

            “What? You had good ideas but weren’t sharing them.” Key asked.

            “Don’t ruffle my hair.” I responded.

            “Okay.” Key said doing the okay symbol.

            “Oh right how are we going to get everything we need?” Onew asked Ms. Kim.

            “Well you get to go to a store we have chosen and the companies are paying for the items you buy for Cat and yourselves but know this they expect you to shop cheap for yourselves. Also you all already have bunk beds in the rooms.” Ms. Kim answered.

            “Got it. Let’s fly B1A4.” Gongchan said enthusiastically.

            “Yes to the store.” Key said standing up and pointing to the door.

            “I think everyone is forgetting something the van we came in won’t fit all of us, there is no food here, and we have no way to bring everything to the house.” CNU spoke up.

            “Oh right.” Key said sitting down.

            “Okay how about five go to the store to buy the furniture and other necessities and three go shopping for food and two stay home to clean up.” I said quietly.

            “Perfect.” Key said standing up.

            “Okay someone from each room should go.” Onew said.

            “Do you mind if I go Onew Hyung?” Jinyoung asked.

            “That is fine.” Onew said. “Okay Key should go with his sense of style.”

            “Nothing will keep me away.” Key said rubbing his hands together.

            “Taemin should go since he came up with the idea as well as CNU since he suggested the wrought iron bed.” Jinyoung announced.

            “Okay.” Both CNU and I said standing up.

            “Minho should go.” Jonghyun said and all of SHINee nodded.

            “Wae?” Baro asked obviously offended.

            “He asked a good question earlier. Get some reading books for in her room.” Onew said.

            “Okay let’s go.” Jinyoung said and the group to do the buying of necessities for the rooms left.