Room Shopping Team

Together

CNU’s POV

            It felt strange being in a store that was mainly full of people who knew us and kept pointing and whispering but I think we did a good job getting to the furniture store. As we entered a staff woman came right up to us and wanted to help us.

            “So what are you looking for?” She asked twirling her hair.

            “A wrought iron bed.” Minho said with his award winning, heart-melting smile.

            “W-w-w-well they are this way.” She said obviously flustered.

            “Goma wuh yo.” Minho said.

            We reached the wrought iron bed section and had a hard time deciding since they all looked good. Then we decided we should choose the bedding so they went well together so Key and Taemin left to look at the bedding while the rest of us stayed and decided to narrow down the beds.

            About 15 minutes later Key and Taemin came back with bedding in their hands and showed it to us. After that key went to a bed right away and choose it to match the bedding perfect.                                                                                                 

{This is what I imagine the bed to look like when they put it in Cat’s room}

            “That is awesome Key.” Jinyoung said awed at his skills.

            “Taemin helped.” Key said.

            “Taemin you should seriously speak up more often.” Minho said putting his arm around Taemin.

            “We need to keep shopping.” Jinyoung said interrupting the little SHINee moment.

            “Yep let look for the desk.” I said leading the way by the signs hanging up.

            As soon as we got to the desk section we ran into the same problem we did not know which one to choose.

            “Well it should be big.” I stated.

            “And have shelves.” Minho pointed out.

            “How about this one?” Jinyoung asked pointing to light brown one.

            “Perfect.” Key said looking at it.

{I wanted one with a lot of wood so they could doodle a lot on it but I really like this design}

            “CD rack is next.” Taemin said.

            We walked to where the electronics were located and went to work looking for one to match the bed as Key had suggested.

            “What about that one?” I suggested pointing to plain one but it matched.

            “That is kind of boring.” Taemin said.

            “Yeah but we can decorate it and make it look amazing.” I stated.

            “That would be cool.” Jinyoung said.

            “Okay than that one it is.” Minho said. “Next is dresser.”

            As we got to the dresser department Key looked at many dressers trying to find one that matched the desk is color of wood which meant all dark colors were out. He seemed to have a hard time deciding which one was better than the other making us all exasperated.

            “Just choose one.” Minho said.

            “I would but they are both good.” Key said putting his hand on his chin in thought.

            “Flip a coin.” I suggested.

            “Okay heads for the one on the right and tails for the one on the left.” Key said and flipped a coin. “Heads the one on the right than.”

 

{I like this design and it is only going to hold stuff like undergarments and the like}

            “What is next?” Jinyoung asked looking at the list Onew gave us. “We need a bookshelf.”

            “Hmm well it has to be light brown.” Key said.

            “No you are not choosing it you take too long. So you and I are going to the music store to choose instruments to go in her room.” Taemin said and led him to the music store.

            “Okay to the bookshelf area.” Minho said and led the way.

            As we got there many people stopped and asked for our autographs. It wasn’t as obnoxious as someone would think but it did slow us down a bit. No one knew how long her dance practice would last but we knew it would be a while but how long no one knew and Ms. Kim was with the group staying home. We finally reached the bookshelf area ad began to look. Minho and Jinyoung seemed to point out the strangest ones.

            “Hey what about this one?” I asked pointing to one that looked really modern and seemed to suit her.

            “Hmm tha does look pretty cool.” Jinyoung said.

            “And all of your ideas are just plain weird.” I commented.

            “Okay we have a bookshelf.” Minho said lifting his hand up.

Just imagine it with nothing on it}

                        All of a sudden Minho’s phone rang causing us to jump. He turned around and picked it up. Minho and whoever he was on the phone with talked before he hung up and turned back towards us.

            “The stuff is already arriving back at the house.” Minho said shocked.

            “Really?” Jinyoung asked.

            “Yeah. Onew called and told me that he and Gongchan were cleaning and someone knocked on the door saying delivery. They opened the door and in came some boxes with stuff to Cat’s room.” Minho responded.

            “Okay well um to the table section.” I said leading the way.

            It didn’t take us long to decide on this side table for Cat’s room and a table for the patio so Cat could sit outside somewhere and drink coffee. We decided to get these cute chairs to go with it also a chair to put in her room.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

{Just imagine it with nothing on it}

                        All of a sudden Minho’s phone rang causing us to jump. He turned around and picked it up. Minho and whoever he was on the phone with talked before he hung up and turned back towards us.

            “The stuff is already arriving back at the house.” Minho said shocked.

            “Really?” Jinyoung asked.

            “Yeah. Onew called and told me that he and Gongchan were cleaning and someone knocked on the door saying delivery. They opened the door and in came some boxes with stuff to Cat’s room.” Minho responded.

            “Okay well um to the table section.” I said leading the way.

            It didn’t take us long to decide on this side table for Cat’s room and a table for the patio so Cat could sit outside somewhere and drink coffee. We decided to get these cute chairs to go with it also a chair to put in her room.

{They got many of this outdoor chair}

{This is the bedroom table}

{They got one of these outdoor chairs}

{This is the outside table and they got more than one}

{This Cat’s bedroom chair imagine the cushions/inside purple and outside black}

            We the store and found Taemin and Key with bags of CDs and a paint slip in their hands.

            “You went and got paint?” Jinyoung asked.

            “Yep we finished shopping early and if we had stayed around we would have been mobbed by fan girls.” Key answered.

            “Where is the paint?” Minho asked.

            “The camera said that it would be sent to the house.” Taemin said.

            “Than lets go to the house.” Jinyoung said.

            “I still have to get books for her room.” Minho said.

            “Oh right. You go get them and we will pick out stuff for our rooms and trinkets.” I suggested.

            “Okay Key you pick mine out okay?” Minho asked.

            “Yeah sure.” Key said.

********************

            About 30 minutes later we were on our way home not knowing everything had already arrived including the books Minho had just bought.

 

            {This is the CD rack but they are all different shades of purple and her room is a light purple}

 

 

 

This was a really long a agnozing chpater and after I had finished it I realized I had to insert the images here so it became longer and more frustrating.