Decision

Together

This is a really short chapter mainly due to the fact I am trying to get in a chapter a day and also I have this idea for a chapter and I need to get to the point I can use it  (I think it can be used after two chapters from now).

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Cat’s POV

            I left the house and attempted to get away from the camera crew but they seemed to know what I was planning and cut me off. I decided just to comply until I got to SM and WM Entertainment {in this story SM and WM Entertainment are semi-merging and they have one building together} building then I would barge into the mangers office and demand to be removed from the show. When I got to the company I started to the mangers office but the dance instructor took my shoulders and led me to the dance room.

            “Please Ms. Diamond just a few minutes with manger.” I begged as she pushed me unwillingly.

            “I need you practicing now if the music video shoot is going to shoot on the date arranged.” Ms. Diamond said strictly.

            “But I didn’t see Yuki, Su-Dae, Juan, or Nina waiting at the entrance.” I tried to get her to let me.

            “They practiced earlier while you were editing.” Ms. Diamond said and swung the door open to the dance room.

            “Why?” I asked perplexed.

            “They had to meet with some people.” Ms. Diamond answered smoothly and slammed the door shut once the camera crew entered.

            “What? Wait they are meeting with SHINee and B1A4 arent they.” I said shocked.

            “I don’t know. Now stop complaining and lets start.” Ms. Diamond said and the music.

 

********************

            After about three hours of practicing Ms. Diamond finally let me take a break and I took that time to cool down and call Juan. After three rings she picked up.

            “Hello.” Juan said.

            “Juan did you just meet with SHINee and B1A4?” I asked getting straight to the point.

            “Yes but only so they could get to know you.” Juan answered and I could almost see her plucking at her bass strings while talking to me.

            “Juan why I wasn’t going to be with them much longer.” I say confidently.           

            “Listen Cat if you dare stop doing this show the label isn’t going to care about us that much.” Juan said in serious voice.

            “What?” I asked confused.

            “Not doing this would prove you could never do a duet or work with other people aside from us so please just do it. Juan answered, voice filled with emotion.

            “Fine but I won’t fall in love.” I said.

            “We don’t care about that we want you to be happy.” Yuki said meaning I had been on speaker phone the whole time.

            “Bye lovelies.” I said and hung up.

            “Okay break is over.” Ms. Diamond said.