05

Singing plus a Mute

Jonghyun and Naeun were in a world of their own. They were both sitting down at a table talking while the rest of SHINee and Apink were talking and being dumb. 

From time to time Naeun would go sneak some glances at her new friend, Taemin. Of course he was busy making out with people. What a douche. 

Her and Jonghyun were having a wonderful talk about.. things she didn't understand. Plus her arms were starting to hurt from writing. 

"Oh yeah!" Jonghyun said as he slapped his hands together. 

Naeun wrote on her board, "What?"

"SHINee is going to have a comeback soon!" 

Naeun smiled sweetly and made a thumbs up with both hands. 

Jonghyun chuckled. 

"We only have one problem." 

Naeun shook her head as if saying what.

"We need a girl.." 

Naeun grabbed the board and started to write. 

Jonghyun sat there waiting for her reply. 

"Just make Taemin put up flyers in the school. Crazy girls and potential dancers might pop up^^" 

Jonghyun started to laugh. Naeun weakly smiled. I want to laugh.. 

"I guess. If you know any amazing dancers. Just text me~" Jonghyun said using a bit of ageyo. 

I started to fake puke. He laughed. Again. Laughing.

I wrote on the board, "Hello~ Apink is full of amazing dancers!! Just ask one of them!

Jonghyun nodded. "Nah." 

Naeun stared at him. 

"Not because I don't like them!" He started to laugh. "It's because I want to make sure you guys can enjoy a normal life." 

Naeun stared at him, her expression clearly said, you're-such-a-liar.

Jonghyun started to laugh. Laughing. 

Naeun excused herself. She walked up to Eunji and signed that they had a practice. Eunji completly forgot. 

Apink left. SHINee left a while after. Except for the curious makane. 

The famous Lee Taemin was now stalking Apink. 

He was curious. Plus, he needed a dancer. He didn't need it to be some crazy fangirl who would them at any chance. 

He watched as they practiced. Nope. He's not creepy.. (yes he is) He was observing. Just like how a scientist observes his experiment (loser. jk. i love you). 

Apink left the room. He watched from a distance. Naeun didn't come out. 

He started to get worried. He waited another minute. He walked to the door. How is he supposed to explain himself being at their practice room. 

Taemin was about to open the door when he heard music blaring. 

He opened the door a crack. He watched the fluid movements of Naeun as she gracefully and skillfully danced. She was dancing to Miss A, I don't need a man. She was skilled, even the great dance machine Lee Taemin approved. 

When she was finished Taemin entered the room. Naeun was shocked. 

"Yah. Pabo." 

Naeun was mad. Just because they were friends that doesn't mean he can randomly stalk her places then call her an idiot. 

"Be my girl." 

Naeun stared at him. Is he crazy?!

She ran to her bag and messily wrote down, "Are you crazy?! What did you just say?!!" 

Taemin sighed and rubbed his head lazily, "I said, be my girl." 

Naeun was surprised, what?

There was a silence. 

"So..?" 

Naeun could only stare. 

"I'm tired so just tell me tomorrow at lunch." Taemin said as he walked out of the room. "Bye.." He shly said as he left. 

Naeun was left alone in the practice room. 

Lee Taemin wants me to be his girl..?

 

 


Sorry that this chapter is shorter. -_-; anyways. I'm having my tae kwon do black belt test pretty soon so.. wish me luck ((: