03

Singing plus a Mute

I was with Eunji during lunch. Her and the rest of APink were talking about their last dance practice. Naeun on the other hand was texting, Kim Jonghyun. They're super close friends now.. Just not in person. He can't really. He's already gradudated.  

She felt a hot breath on my neck. It made her shudder and gave her goose bumps. She turned around to see the face of Lee Taemin inchs away from mine. She fell off her chair causing Apink and the rest of the world to laugh at her. 

Taemin for once was a gentle men. He reached his hand out for Naeun. She reached up to grab it when he grabbed my cell phone instead. 

Naeun angerly kicked his shin. He screamed and stormed out of the cafateria, with her cell phone. Naeun stood up and dusted her skirt off. She looked back to Apink and bowed respectfully. She then ran out of the cafateria looking for Taemin. 

She was running near a line of tree's when something famillira fell infront of her. It was a cell phone with a blue ribbon as a case. I looked up to see a panicked Taemin, sittting in a tree. 

Her face instantly fell. "C-can you pass that to me.." He said not making eye contact. 

She grabbed a note book from her bag and a pen, "Pabo! I want my phone first!"

He smirked. "Then climb the tree." 

Naeun stared at the tree. It was the tallest out of all of them. She shoved the note book in her bag and skillfully climbed the tree. Taemin was shocked he did not expect her to actually climb the tree. 

Once she was up she extended her hand waiting for him to give it to her. 

"Nope. You have to listen to me."

"Yah! I'll give you your phone!" 

"Wait." 

He took out his phone and added his number into her's. 

When he passed it she took another look at the two phones. They were exactly the same excpet her's was yellow. 

"Yah! Don't match your cell phone case with me!" Taemin childishly yelled. 

"Pabo! Who would want to match with you! I'm going to burn mine!" 

Taemin chuckled. He watched as she jumped down the tree. He thought, a cat? He watched as she walked away. 

"Yah pabo!" He yelled. 

Naeun turned around and stared at him. 

She walked back to him. No matter how much she wants to punch his teeth out, she still wants to be friends. 

"Do you like my hyung..?" 

Naeuns face turned red. Taemin laughed. 

She knew that if she could, she would be yelling at him. 

Naeun grabbbed the note book from her bag and tried to write. Nothing came out. 

She just stared at her book. 

Taemin looked at her. For once she seemed speechless. It annoyed him. Whenever he was with her, she always had something to write back. But when it came to Jonghyun hyung, she couldn't. 

He smirked. 

"How about I get you guys togeter?" 

He didn't know what he said. He wanted a reason. He didn't want it to be that. 

He looked at Naeun. Her eyes showed something that she's never shown him. 

He's only met her but it seems that, he interests her.