13

Singing plus a Mute

Taemin sat on his practically bathed in his own sweat, after hours and hours of dance practice it was only normal. Jonghyun and Key were practically using each other as pillows while Minho was dragged out of the room by Onew to go get his 'secret chicken'. 

The door opened to see their manager who smirked at the sight of the 4 boys practically dying (not really). Their manager wasn't super strict yet at the same wasn't as lazy as the rest. He was a good combination. Within the company he was one of the managers who were there since the beginning of their long time sunbae, DBSK. So yeah.. he was there quite awhile. He is also very respected. Fans (exotics) don't know why he wasn't given to EXO, the number one money making group within the group at the moment. 

There was only one simple reason. SHINee was about to have a comeback. Let's face it. Once SHINee is out permoting people go crazy. 

 

"Hyung what's up with your smirk?" Jonghyun asked. 

"Well.. There's this program that wants you!"

Keys eyes brightened at the word 'program'. He loves being on TV. "Like what?"

"You guys will be judges on a singing show." 

Key turned away and pretended he didn't care.

"YAH KIM BUM!"

"Aish hyung! I don't want to!" 

 

Onew then came into the room with chicken all over his face while dragging Minho by the collar. "What?" Onew asked confused. 

"Key hyung doesn't want to be a judge." 

"Then he'll be a janitor." Onew said simply.

The manager nodded. "I like how you think. Oh SHINee, this will be a fun promotion period." 

"Yah!" Key screamed as the manager left. 

 

Taemin started laughing at his hyung who was practically choking Jonghyun out of anger. While he was yelling about the most annoying people in SHINee which consisted of only Onew. 

 

After another hour of practice they were finally on their way home. Taemin was once again stuck inbetween his two hyungs who would not stop squeezing him in their sleep. 

 

Taemin finally arrived in the dorm and immediatly fell asleep as soon as she jumped onto his bed that for once he was alone in. His dreams were filled with banana milk, stages with his one and only dorky hyungs and a certain girl. 

 

 

 

Naeun sat in class trying to catch up on sleep that was missed because of late nights of doing nothing. The whispers of her classmates gossiping on how Naeun some how made Taemin be interested in her. 

At this point she just saw no point in humanity. Teenagers are super stupid so what's the point of them? 

 

"Naeun ah~" A sweet voice cooed. 

She head sprung up from her desk to see Eunji smiling. She walked towards Naeun and sat on her desk as she pulled out her phone. "Naeun look!" Eunji shoved her phone at Naeun who inwardly groaned as she was woken up from her power nap. 

On her phone was a picture of Daehyun and Zelo smiling with their arms around each other. 

Naeun let out a mute squeal and so did Eunji as she copied. The two girls were messes. Their hair messy from the frustration of not being able to ever see your idol. Their breath shaky from screaming. 

Naeun could practically feel someone (Taemin) rolling his eyes at her stupidity. She glared at him to see that she was correct. 

"Why are you guys so obbsessed with B.A.P? You have SHINee right in front of you." Taemin asked annoyed. 

Eunji jumped off the desk to stand with Naeun, "Because B.A.P are best, absolute, perfect!!" 

Taemin rolled his eyes. Who would dare fangirl over another group infront of an idol, not just once, but twice!! 

"What if you never went mute. I bet you would have met Zelo and--" Eunji said before letting out another squeal, "You became a singer at SM and dated him, then had babies!!" 

 

Taemins ears perked up. What if you never went mute. You could've became a singer at SM. She autioned at SM..? How come nobody told him? Did he even need to know? Why does he even care. 

 

"I don't care!" He screamed out loud to nobody in particular. 

 

Naeun thought he was talking to her so, being that she can't scream, she resorted to throwing Eunjis phone at him. Earning a girly shreik from the two of them.