CHAPTER5: Status

Variety to Reality

CHAPTER5: Status

Daesung hugged the pillow beside him. He was really tired last night and his hyungs still had the strength to party all night through and he was forced to stay up with them. Then his alarm rang. 8 o’clock, he’s glad he did not have any schedule for today. He slept soundly still. Then his door opened.

“Dae? Are you still sleeping?” A voice called to him. Daesung knew that voice well. Then someone sat on the edge of the bed.

“Dae? It’s me…” the voice of a woman cautiously called t him.

“Daesung stirred on his sleep and tiredly answered. “I know…I know very well. Rainie.” Then as if he’s about to get up, he climbed onto Raenie’s lap.

“Dae … Wake up now, I cooked something.” Raenie patiently told him while caressing his hair.

Daesung has still his eyes close while he reached for Raenie’s hand that’s caressing his hair. “How can I get up if you’re like this?” Daesung lovingly said.

“Fine…But just five minutes more okay?” Raenie told him.

After five minutes, Daesung finally opened his eyes only to find Raenie looking intently at him.

“Wae?” he asked.

“Nothing. How late did you sleep last night?”

“Well…it was the hyungs fault…” Daesung reached his hands to Raenie’s face.

“Aha! Daesung-ah?! Who do you blame for sleeping late last night?” Jiyong barged in his room.

“Hyung!” Daesung quickly sat up.

“Besides, how can you enjoy these things if not for us?” Taeyang butted in while Seungri pointed at his hands still holding on to Rainie’s.

“It’s okay Seungri-shi.” Rainie stood up and walked towards the door. But she quickly went back beside Daesung and kissed his cheeks that left the other members shocked and envious.

“Good morning, Dae.” She whispered onto Daesung’s ears and smiled at him sweetly.

And before she could walk out of the room full of shocked people, “Oh yeah! I cooked breakfast for all. Come on!” She waved at the boys to come. The boys even got shocked not because Rainie cooked but because of that little shining piece of jewel on her fingers. They all looked at the still smiling Daesung.

“What did you do?” they all asked him.

“What was that just now?” Seungri asked really really really shocked.

“Well…my current status?” Daesung flashed a smirk.

“Status: ENGAGED!” he shouted while running out of the door and into the sweet smelling homemade chocolate cookies prepared in the kitchen.