CHAPTER3: Love Struck

Variety to Reality

Later that night, the other members stood frozen to find a girl in white sitting comfortably on their sofa and the so excited Daesung is busily scurrying all over the kitchen. The first thing they said in chorus was…

“It’s the ghost!!!!” they all screamed in different tone variations. (hehe imagine that! LOL)

TOP pushed Taeyang and Taeyang pushed Jiyong and Jiyong due to his reflexes pushed Seungri to the couch where the unknown intruder is seating.

“Are you okay?” she asked while touching Seungri’s hand.

“She-sh—she’s COLD!” Seungri screamed and quickly sprinted to where the other members are.

“I’m sorry but I just had a glass of cold water that is why my hand’s quite cold.” She innocently informed  them.  

“What’s happening here Dae?” Top asked breaking from the craze they were on.

Daesung peeked from the kitchen acknowledging their presence and went back casually to what he’s doing annoying the others. Then he came out with a tray of cookies and a glass of cold milk.

“Here Raenie.” Daesung handed it to the girl they were so long staring at.

“Thank You Chagi.” She answered casually to everyone’s surprise. This girl is the master of surprises. First she was a ghost, now she called Daesung chagi? Hey what’s happening here?

“Everyone! Meet Raenie…” Daesung paused for dramatic effect before bursting into the widest smile they have ever seen.

“…my Wife.”

“Your what?!” this is the biggest shock for the night so far
!

What the others didn’t know is that the two have communicated about it…

Flashback…

“What?!You’re not my wife?!” Daesung exclaimed.

“No.” she stated plainly.

“Then why are you holding my hand a while back?” he asked more confused.

“I was not. I was actually holding on your phone. See?” she waved the forgotten  phone in front of him. Then she started her side of the story. She actually ran away from home because of a request of her father that he can’t comply to. She doesn’t want to be in a pre-arranged marriage.

“Then who are you going to call?” Daesung asked after catching up with her story.

“My brothers… I just want to tell them I’m fine.”

“You’re running away from home aren’t you? Then why?”

“I don’t want them to be so worried about me. I never wanted to do that to my father. I just want to think about this for a while.”

“I see… if you’re not my wife then…” Daesung paused and everything dawned on him. He quickly got his phone from her and dialed a familiar number. After endless rings…the other line answered.

“Hyung! Did you say I was going to film for a matchmaking show?” he quickly asked.

“…Yeah... But you were not supposed to film it today… You were supposed to film it by next week.” His manager stated in a confused way.

“Then…then…the members…” everything already made up their point. So the members are playing with him huh?

“Ahmm”

“Raenie…”

“Raenie-shi… I’m really sorry I did this to you but can you help me with something?”

And with that after some persuasion, Raenie agreed. She was convinced that they were not actually going to be married but just act out as one.

“Deal! My one-day husband.” Raenie smiled at Dae.

End of Flashback

*You made me your guinea pig again huh? Now you’re really gonna get it… Daesung thought.